• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6401 posts in this topic

Posted

Kinda nitpicky but why does her thread have a 'model' tag? Just seems weird considering her being just an overfiltered average girl :alpacaconfused:

Posted

All that. Still looking like a chipmunk or a squirrel

Posted (edited)

It's ridiculous that you photoshopped all of her features and she *still* doesn't enough look like her photos/videos. Like jfc that's a lot of editing

I really hate how she hidden her expression lines. She have a lot of dimples or something like that, is not wrinkles or scars,  why she cover  these with shitty filters.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Belle Adolphine

Posted

Posted (edited)

They only managed to take a selfie from Belle :o OMG. Dont waste your time seeing that video is a complete waste of time xD

Capture.PNG

Posted (edited)

They only managed to take a selfie from Belle :o OMG. Dont waste your time seeing that video is a complete waste of time xD

Capture.PNG

It's funny how Ethan, the host, was sad that Belle didn't recognize their crew member. He actually thought she cared about their podcast after having interacted with her in the past a couple times. He doesn't realize that she literally just used them for attention and clout.

Edited by herro

Posted

Around 1:22:00 they actually get into the comments that people have been leaving about the way Ethan lusts over Belle and they double down with "it's just a joke, I don't really feel that way" and Hila agrees. SureJan.jpg. But earlier in the video Trisha Patas correctly points out in her hair brained rant that Hila almost never disagrees or argues with Ethan on camera and goes along with whatever he says. I feel this was no different. You can cry "it's just a prank bro" all you want but it doesn't feel like a goof. And even if it were all that makes them is trash tier clickbait chasers like Belle, Keemstar and the rest of the people they mock.

Posted

Fast forward the video a little bit and the guy that they're with says "She looks pretty similar, the same" I'm assuming they mean to her pics and uh..no. Also love that Ethan asks "How does she smell? Could you smell her?" Dude, even as a joke. Not cool. Your wife who just had your baby is sitting right across from you 

Well I doubt they really see her pics a lot. Just seeing unedited pictures with fans, it felt strange and uncanny valley-ish. It almost feels like if you see a wax figure or shitty drawing of a celebrity where it looks like them, but something is completely off. But I love how he said her crappy wig was very obvious. 

Posted

Another one 

E0D5E520-A28E-4F13-B09F-7F1AAF62E2E9.png

Posted

Another one 

E0D5E520-A28E-4F13-B09F-7F1AAF62E2E9.png

wow... i had not realized how much different her nose was until this photo.... she’s always had a small bump on her nose and her nose was wider... it wasn’t even ugly before... wth did she do to it.

It looks so pinched.

8DDC578E-D78B-42F3-BA5E-CB5894965BAB.jpeg

90F994EB-6F86-4911-BB4B-E554CCBD12C5.jpeg

F7E20588-2A30-46F0-8AA7-ED07A40079B8.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Found on Facebook. Guess old habits die hard...

That snapshoot is not a proof... but... the sad truth is our Belle do things like that.

Why she can't earn money honestly? Many of her fans dont even want nudes... her youtube videos have 5 Millions views each because people want to know about her.

Her natural nose was perfectly fine, hard to understand that change. I hope she dont go for breast implants.

DnpP7bm.thumb.jpg.ce200f397f70abdc15e6c2

Posted

wow... i had not realized how much different her nose was until this photo.... she’s always had a small bump on her nose and her nose was wider... it wasn’t even ugly before... wth did she do to it.

It looks so pinched.

8DDC578E-D78B-42F3-BA5E-CB5894965BAB.jpeg

90F994EB-6F86-4911-BB4B-E554CCBD12C5.jpeg

F7E20588-2A30-46F0-8AA7-ED07A40079B8.jpeg

Tbh I like her nose better before with the slight dorsal hump, at least she had some sort of feature on her face now it looks so much more generic and bird sharp, I enhanced a screenshot from her video to make it more visible but now I’m just scared. She’s looking less and less like her “natural” self every passing year. Wonder what she’ll get done next?

7C383413-F5BB-46FC-BB2B-992D4680CF6B.jpeg

Posted

Tbh I like her nose better before with the slight dorsal hump, at least she had some sort of feature on her face now it looks so much more generic and bird sharp, I enhanced a screenshot from her video to make it more visible but now I’m just scared. She’s looking less and less like her “natural” self every passing year. Wonder what she’ll get done next?

7C383413-F5BB-46FC-BB2B-992D4680CF6B.jpeg

Considering she’s disappeared and is covering up her body when she’s in public... I wouldn’t be surprised if she got more surgery done.