• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6690 posts in this topic

Posted

That's a shame. It would be inexcusable behavior regardless, but sometimes I see the things people said online in the 2000s and such, and after a decade or so they can change. She obviously hasn't. Anyway, apologies for the Riley Reid derailing.

Not really sure it counts as derailing since  Belle was taking a picture with her. 

And Belle is either too dumb to check who she is posing with in a picture, Doesn't know anything about  Riley Reid (Who turns out as so much trash she could have her own thread) or doesn't give a fuck that she is posing with a rapist. 

Posted

why would belle care... did you forget the shit she has pulled herself?

Posted

Well, I don't expect good things from Belle but even she experiences harassment from disgusting men. Talking about how they'd love to rape her or destroy her. I figured she, as someone who experiences:People trying to find out where she lives, people trying to get her and husband to break up so they can get with her instead and people who comment their rape fantasies on her posts..Well, I somewhat thought she might understand the fear that victims go through. I don't know if she's not a victim herself so I don't want to assume anything..but I'm guessing she's not(?) So she wouldn't understand the trauma but I thought maybe, just maybe she'd understand how terrible and how much fear it brings into someone because more or less..Belle is probably harassed daily. Either with rape threats or death threats so? Yeah, I can say I actually expected better of her from this but I learned my lesson that she's a stupid and insensitive bitch🤷‍♀️ that's what I get I guess. I know Belle herself has done terrible things, the selling nudes at 17 and the MLP cosplay/swimsuit thing..but if being okay with a rapist and being racist isn't worse than that then idk what is. Like, I know she's shitty but some part of me thought "she can't be this shitty"  then again, I don't think Belle is/was friends with that girl and was just trying to get more fame by posing with her but that still doesn't excuse it imo 

Posted (edited)

Yeah that happened. She looks Horse-ish

Screenshot_20191013-110026_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

AD5307BD-8F8C-4AB6-A282-E4407ED4E41B.jpeg

Posted

She looks like someone who is cosplaying Belle Delphine. Barley looks like the same person tbh

C64FAE87-3E32-4911-971F-58CFCAF0D507.jpeg

11222612-2CD7-4B4D-BA53-74A9D5018809.jpeg

Posted (edited)

She looks like someone who is cosplaying Belle Delphine. Barley looks like the same person tbh

11222612-2CD7-4B4D-BA53-74A9D5018809.jpeg

One of the likeable thing about her  is she looks so different but attractive IRL, we saw that on her videos of youtube. She looks so toothy is adorable.

Edited by Belle Adolphine

Posted

BRO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i cant

Posted

but like... what's the idea behind the grim reaper costume?

what hilarious gag is she trying to pull off today?

Posted

Her appareance dont change if she is a mean or a good person. I  hate the way she do things and I had had the hope all her beauty was made up but no, i found her appareance in the latest pics very likeable. She is a mean and lazy person but not an ugly girl.

Posted

Iirc, in an old video it seemed like she had a "regular" top lip? So she probably just "folds it in" when she smiles if that makes sense.

She probably conceals it with makeup because it’s true she’s always had a very protruding top lip since she was young... 
I really think she looks so different without the filters... no wonder most people don’t recognize her when she goes out. If she isn’t wearing the pink wig it’s probably hard to even tell who she is. 

I think the only thing that even makes her stand apart from any other girl there is the pink hair because she really doesn’t look anything special imo.

Her appareance dont change if she is a mean or a good person. I  hate the way she do things and I had had the hope all her beauty was made up but no, i found her appareance in the latest pics very likeable. She is a mean and lazy person but not an ugly girl.

I agree to some extent. I don’t think she’s ugly but I really don’t think she’s cute in any sort of way...

Maybe it’s because I’ve been told I look like Belle so I’m kind of biased about her looks and really hate being compared to her but I just don’t see anything pretty about her. She looks so average and boring to me.. Especially because she’s not a natural beauty at all. I just hate how artificial she is. 

Posted

She probably conceals it with makeup because it’s true she’s always had a very protruding top lip since she was young... I really think she looks so different without the filters... no wonder most people don’t recognize her when she goes out. If she isn’t wearing the pink wig it’s probably hard to even tell who she is. 
I think the only thing that even makes her stand apart from any other girl there is the pink hair because she really doesn’t look anything special imo.

Her top lip looks very thin in this 12 or 13 y.o Belle's pic.

belle 12.jpg

Posted

If it's Snapchat, even if it's another person taking the picture they still might have filters turned on

Posted

but like... what's the idea behind the grim reaper costume?

what hilarious gag is she trying to pull off today?

I was thinking that too. Is it an inside joke? Because she has plenty of other costumes she could've worn that are "hotter" than that. But, I think she was just trying to hide her photoshopped body and be quirky1!1!1!1