• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

7406 posts in this topic

Posted

She is going to have a hard time financially supporting herself without Patreon, when you don’t own a college degree or let alone a high school diploma it’s almost impossible to find a job that will support you well, unless she is very smart or talented and passionate about the things she wants to put effort and work into but let’s face it she has neither of these qualities, maybe she will live off of her fiance and parents for the rest of her life taking care of her kids and having embarrassing flashbacks of how she wasted her youth doing meaningless shit online instead of meeting potential friends, getting to know the world and the different types of people in it creating memories worth sharing and just fun little adventures like that in general.

i don’t care what the internet says none of this bullshit is worth it not even for the short term money.

actually with money you can invest in some activities,and let other people run them for you.

You can say all you want...immoral,degrading stuff she did...but in the end she made money,and likely she won't ever have to worry about having a job...and her boyfriend could always get a regilar job to support her too.

Posted (edited)

actually with money you can invest in some activities,and let other people run them for you.

You can say all you want...immoral,degrading stuff she did...but in the end she made money,and likely she won't ever have to worry about having a job...and her boyfriend could always get a regilar job to support her too.

That money will run out if you aren’t consistent. I don’t understand why some people on here are so keen on her winning beacause she earned money she’s not a millionaire she just earned a fair amount and now that she stopped doing her thing she is gonna spend it all and it will all run out in a year.

Edited by ByteQueen

Posted

She's always talking about how supportive of her her family is. I bet all the money she made that when she goes broke she's just gonna ask her daddy and mommy for money. Or scam people since that worked out well for her in the past :meowplz:

On a real note though, she might actually be leaving for a good reason. Like tired of weirdos creeping on her or tired of people trying to find out where she lives. She could be in serious danger or she could be just lazy right now. I'm honestly hoping lazy and leaning more towards it because "lazy" basically describes Belle. But anyways I hope she's safe and doing ok!! I really want an update on her tbh. I'm checking this thread everyday to see if anything comes up and that's so sad of me lmao

Posted (edited)

its been over a month

E6B56F24-46D0-495E-9B1A-F3C9678B9E41.jpeg

Edited by Ennui
wont let me post the damn pic

Posted

Enji is making a Belle Delphine cosplay :v

Capture.PNG

aaaaand I’ve lost respect for Enji just like that.

Posted

Well belle decided to delete all posts regarding her inactivity on patreon again for the 3rd month in a row, pathetic. 

Posted (edited)

She’s back

EC39F0F9-76DA-433F-938C-CA00DBD6AD3D.png

Edited by Nieki

Posted

What

This may be in reference to the H3 podcast

Posted

She looks so pretty :o

Posted

She’s back

Holy shit, didn't expect that 

Posted

If she had access to her mug shot she could've just filtered the fuck out of it. Imo the most unbelievable part is that she was allowed to smile in a mug shot.

The UK Police do have mug shot images on their website but they're unsorted so I highly suggest everyone not waste their time digging through those images looking to see if Belle's there (we don't even know what day she was arrested on) unless you can find a way to sort/ filter the pictures.