• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

8423 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like it's getting harder and harder to post here. You can't call attention whores "attention whores" anymore :D

It's probably some supporter who's white Knighting

Posted

It's probably some supporter who's white Knighting

Unfortunately it's a broader issue than this one instance :/

Posted

I wish these girls would try out different ways to make money before going into sex work

it's 2019 and there are SOOOO many ways to make money without doing sex work first (even without a hs diploma)

not that there isn't anything wrong with sex work, but cmon now, theres shit like makeup, art, crafting, reselling business that they might be okay at before considering sex work.

i would think of other options before having bunch of incels/neckbeards trying to murder me but ok

Posted

tbh i feel like girls who go into sex work immediately (like trying to be e thots) are doing it with the intention that they're hot so it'll be "easy money", desperately crave male validation, and because having the uwu anime gamer girl persona is seen as very desirable right now. it has nothing to do with actually wanting to be creative or start a business/brand for themselves but for extremely naive and superficial reasons

I know that but there are so many other options now since we have the internet, but i guess they're too fucking dumb to think it's going to last them until they're 30 LOL.

the attention they get is from men who mostly prefer younger girls and once they age, they're no longer desirable, very sad.

Posted

Unfourtanetly talented people on the internet that do arts and crafts hell even animation don’t earn a lot of money or get the recognition they deserve beacause the main demographic who use social media are dumb kids and adults that don’t care about quality content or humans in general just don’t really give a shit about arts so they ignore it. 

Some of these egirls who do this type of sexwork are greedy shallow girls who have nothing worth offering other than the godlike ability to pander for eternity and it works beacause people are fucking stupid, why work hard and barely earn money when you can put on a halfassed shitty cosplay and earn thousands a month.

i wish people cared and promoted more talented artists, the only somewhat popular artist everyone’s familiar with is shad and we all know why he is popular *barf*

Posted

Unfourtanetly talented people on the internet that do arts and crafts hell even animation don’t earn a lot of money or get the recognition they deserve beacause the main demographic who use social media are dumb kids and adults that don’t care about quality content or humans in general just don’t really give a shit about arts so they ignore it. 

Some of these egirls who do this type of sexwork are greedy shallow girls who have nothing worth offering other than the godlike ability to pander for eternity and it works beacause people are fucking stupid, why work hard and barely earn money when you can put on a halfassed shitty cosplay and earn thousands a month.

i wish people cared and promoted more talented artists, the only somewhat popular artist everyone’s familiar with is shad and we all know why he is popular *barf*

The question is: why Belle is giving up to her ethot career?

Posted

Relax, you’re giving this e thot way too much credit she’s not some genius just cause she was able to weasel her little ass in mainstream media it dosent take scientific geniuses to do something outrages and become a trendy topic so many Internet personalities and celebrities in the past have done such stunts just to get talked about it’s a basic tactic for temporary spotlight, I bet her boyfriend cameup with some of the stunts and she just went with it.

Posted

is he though? I know of way more artists that are way more popular than him. Just like Belle wasn't really that popular outside of people using her for clickbait 

Posted

she’s only been quiet for  a week so it’s not necessarily over. But as already mentioned she slowed down a lot before that. Somebody really dedicated would have worked their ass off to capitalize fully after breaking into the mainstream with the bath water shenanigans.But she went limp. Of course she could have stuff IRL that demands her full attention right now . Or she’s just lazy.

Didnt she have a few slow months toward the end of 2018 when her house move went sour?

with 3000+ patrons she’s still receiving plenty of money. It might just be a case of resting on her laurels and she’ll rouse herself when she needs to. But if there’s no new content soon many patrons won’t re subscribe . It’s then we’ll know if she’s in a downward spiral.

I think going to vacation just after getting world attention was a great mistake for Belle.

Posted (edited)

Is it just me or most INFAMOUS e-thots are British? Belle, NintendoGrl, etc. Or Brazilian like fegalvao.

Edit: didn't mean to generalise British or Brazilians, just noticed a pattern of those types of pages on insta popping up more who follow the same aesthetic i.e pink hair ddlg

Edited by MosCow
terrible english/lack of sleep

Posted

I saw this today and I’m so proud of the internet. This is what’s left of Belle.CDAC2D97-2430-4B71-B745-C06B1CC5885A.thu

Posted

She hasn't posted on Twitter in a while, does anyone know if she's active anywhere else?

Posted

Holy shit isnt this just the saddest thing. The level of delusion these people have.20190817_174015.thumb.png.2bd5d9fa251d8f

She hasn't posted on Twitter in a while, does anyone know if she's active anywhere else?

she hasnt been active on any platform including her premium snapchat. People who paid 50 dollars for this month havent even gotten one photo. 

Posted

Holy shit isnt this just the saddest thing. The level of delusion these people have.20190817_174015.thumb.png.2bd5d9fa251d8f

she hasnt been active on any platform including her premium snapchat. People who paid 50 dollars for this month havent even gotten one photo. 

Please tell me that person is joking about a GoFundMe and homecoming, like there's no way someone is that delusional