• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6642 posts in this topic

Posted

Unfourtanetly talented people on the internet that do arts and crafts hell even animation don’t earn a lot of money or get the recognition they deserve beacause the main demographic who use social media are dumb kids and adults that don’t care about quality content or humans in general just don’t really give a shit about arts so they ignore it. 

Some of these egirls who do this type of sexwork are greedy shallow girls who have nothing worth offering other than the godlike ability to pander for eternity and it works beacause people are fucking stupid, why work hard and barely earn money when you can put on a halfassed shitty cosplay and earn thousands a month.

i wish people cared and promoted more talented artists, the only somewhat popular artist everyone’s familiar with is shad and we all know why he is popular *barf*

Posted

Unfourtanetly talented people on the internet that do arts and crafts hell even animation don’t earn a lot of money or get the recognition they deserve beacause the main demographic who use social media are dumb kids and adults that don’t care about quality content or humans in general just don’t really give a shit about arts so they ignore it. 

Some of these egirls who do this type of sexwork are greedy shallow girls who have nothing worth offering other than the godlike ability to pander for eternity and it works beacause people are fucking stupid, why work hard and barely earn money when you can put on a halfassed shitty cosplay and earn thousands a month.

i wish people cared and promoted more talented artists, the only somewhat popular artist everyone’s familiar with is shad and we all know why he is popular *barf*

The question is: why Belle is giving up to her ethot career?

Posted

Relax, you’re giving this e thot way too much credit she’s not some genius just cause she was able to weasel her little ass in mainstream media it dosent take scientific geniuses to do something outrages and become a trendy topic so many Internet personalities and celebrities in the past have done such stunts just to get talked about it’s a basic tactic for temporary spotlight, I bet her boyfriend cameup with some of the stunts and she just went with it.

Posted

is he though? I know of way more artists that are way more popular than him. Just like Belle wasn't really that popular outside of people using her for clickbait 

Posted

she’s only been quiet for  a week so it’s not necessarily over. But as already mentioned she slowed down a lot before that. Somebody really dedicated would have worked their ass off to capitalize fully after breaking into the mainstream with the bath water shenanigans.But she went limp. Of course she could have stuff IRL that demands her full attention right now . Or she’s just lazy.

Didnt she have a few slow months toward the end of 2018 when her house move went sour?

with 3000+ patrons she’s still receiving plenty of money. It might just be a case of resting on her laurels and she’ll rouse herself when she needs to. But if there’s no new content soon many patrons won’t re subscribe . It’s then we’ll know if she’s in a downward spiral.

I think going to vacation just after getting world attention was a great mistake for Belle.

Posted (edited)

Is it just me or most INFAMOUS e-thots are British? Belle, NintendoGrl, etc. Or Brazilian like fegalvao.

Edit: didn't mean to generalise British or Brazilians, just noticed a pattern of those types of pages on insta popping up more who follow the same aesthetic i.e pink hair ddlg

Edited by MosCow
terrible english/lack of sleep

Posted

I saw this today and I’m so proud of the internet. This is what’s left of Belle.CDAC2D97-2430-4B71-B745-C06B1CC5885A.thu

Posted

She hasn't posted on Twitter in a while, does anyone know if she's active anywhere else?

Posted

Holy shit isnt this just the saddest thing. The level of delusion these people have.20190817_174015.thumb.png.2bd5d9fa251d8f

She hasn't posted on Twitter in a while, does anyone know if she's active anywhere else?

she hasnt been active on any platform including her premium snapchat. People who paid 50 dollars for this month havent even gotten one photo. 

Posted

Holy shit isnt this just the saddest thing. The level of delusion these people have.20190817_174015.thumb.png.2bd5d9fa251d8f

she hasnt been active on any platform including her premium snapchat. People who paid 50 dollars for this month havent even gotten one photo. 

Please tell me that person is joking about a GoFundMe and homecoming, like there's no way someone is that delusional

Posted

From The Sun over a month ago . So it could be all over. She’s probably grossed $300000 which is a fortune to a teenager.

While the job is fun for now, she says, Belle is already looking to the time where she can move on from it.

"Hopefully there will be a day when I can just focus on some of the other things I love doing," she says.

"I haven’t had too much time to be just Belle."

300k is no way enough to live on for the rest of her life. She bought a house which is probably 800k-1million so she still needs to pay off her mortage. It seems like she is already quitting or burnt out. Because of her public image, lack of working skills and no qualifications, it would be really hard for her to get a normal job. People who get quick easy money always end up losing it very quickly. 

Posted

Belle can get a break but she is doing wrong: she should stop receiving money for thing she wont deliver.  For me she is running her Patreon account like a scam: these hurried post from first month days would be a loophole to not get catched.

Capture.PNG

Posted

She really should refund her patreons for last month and this month.

She’s getting money and not delivering anything. 

Posted

Reddit guys getting aware of Belle's dropping out.

Capture.PNG