• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6642 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Belle has disappeared but her legacy lives in her copycats :v

Edited by Belle Adolphine
typo

Posted (edited)

If this is not allowed please delete my post or redirect me to the correct thread: 

Screenshot_20190813-211414_Instagram.jpg

how is she a copycat, belle didn't invent ethoting

Well this thread seems to be dying along with Belles career. For a social media personality she’s spending very little time on social media right now.With IG gone and her store website also deleted it seems she’s  “ revaluating her life choices “ as someone put it last year

it happened so fast.. I'm glad that she kinda self-destructed, let's hope she'll never return back :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by nikoniferret

Posted

Are neckbeards and losers on the internet seriously so offended and horrified by sexy adult women acting like sexy adult women that they can't get it up unless the woman's dressed like a little girl, riding a stuffed unicorn, and acting like a child?

🤢

Change "offended and horrified" to "intimidated and threatened" and the answer is a resounding YES. Women who are mature and confident in their sexuality are the enemy. These pathetic excuses for men like to dwell in a fantasy world where young girls are gettable simply because they're too young and naïve to know any better, whereas a real woman would happily tell them to fuck right off for being an absolute creep.

On the one hand I love that these girls are taking the fools' money, but they're also (perhaps unwittingly) validating and in some cases may even be encouraging unhealthy male sexual urges. That's the bit I can't get past. Personally I wouldn't want something like that weighing on my conscience.

They should all just stop. 

Posted

Are neckbeards and losers on the internet seriously so offended and horrified by sexy adult women acting like sexy adult women that they can't get it up unless the woman's dressed like a little girl, riding a stuffed unicorn, and acting like a child?

🤢

to answer your question, yes. yes they are. keep in mind their neckbeard orbiters are also the same people who brag about consuming loli hentai without a shred of embarrassment along with calling other girls who don't buy into that bullshit jealous bitches or old hags. i try not to let comments like those bother me because my income being earned doesn't revolve around me making ahegao faces and running stale memes into the ground.

and i know you guys have probably heard me say this to hell and back, but another problem with people like belle and lealolly is that they sexualize children and childish things. jfc it even  makes me feel ashamed to have a hello kitty plush collection!

**TINFOIL THEORY**

Just a thought I had: What if she's getting plastic surgery so she can look like her edits and makes her comeback on Instagram + YouTube  (since she'll be able to film videos with her "new face", and will look the same as on her Instagram?) hence the break?

This is only a tinfoil though, and I'm not sure of it at all because: 

1. Why would she even do that instead of just continuing to edit? You could argue that she did it so she can go to meet and greets but she's still (if I remember right) quite taller than she portrays/makes it seem so how would that part work?

2. She seems like she just gave up, even before her Instagram got deleted

3. She could still post old pictures in the meantime, and I think she would if she even wanted to continue down this path. She wouldn't need to wait until she has healed to make a new Instagram (which, thank goodness she hasn't, I'm glad I don't have to see "Belle Delphine" every 10 seconds)

4. She's only been gone like a week. Depending on when/if she returns (hopefully she doesn't) it's probably not enough time to heal especially considering she'd need to get quite a bit done to look even remotely like her edits irl.

Again, just a thought. I know it doesn't hold much weight but I had to get it out of my mind.

to be honest this theory isn't too impossible. this is slightly ot but is leg shortening surgery possible? you mentioned that belle is actually taller than she's presented in her pictures (like 5'7") , but i don't know if she'd go that far. wait, what am I saying? she probably would go that far.

Posted (edited)

Edited by baewoolannos

Posted

she doesn't look like a belle copycat, just another cosplay *insert quotation marks* lewd ethot aka shitty wig + aliexpress lingerie. at the end of the day, girls gotta make a living, as long as she isn't scamming or pretending to be an 8 year old, I don't see it as super problematic. 

as cringy as it may be, if she makes money off that without hurting others there is nothing wrong with it, her content doesn't seem to be focused around ddlg (unicorn video is questionable) or the kind of content belle makes.  if anything it seems like she doesn't like belle from her comment.

there are plenty of pink wig uwu girls that take after belle and her pedo content but shaming other women as whores is pretty low. Walmart belle aka femmyfatal/lina deppsen is by far the worst belle copycat (more like copy and paste). we don't want to go down the alley of shaming other instamodels/sex workers because of belle. the majority of people in this pull thread don't have a problem with these girls, belle is an exemption because of her history and current scamming.

I mean she definitely did that unicorn hump because belle have done it. And yes she's is focusing on ddlg 

Posted (edited)

she doesn't look like a belle copycat, just another cosplay *insert quotation marks* lewd ethot aka shitty wig + aliexpress lingerie. at the end of the day, girls gotta make a living, as long as she isn't scamming or pretending to be an 8 year old, I don't see it as super problematic. 

as cringy as it may be, if she makes money off that without hurting others there is nothing wrong with it, her content doesn't seem to be focused around ddlg (unicorn video is questionable) or the kind of content belle makes.  if anything it seems like she doesn't like belle from her comment.

there are plenty of pink wig uwu girls that take after belle and her pedo content but shaming other women as whores is pretty low. Walmart belle aka femmyfatal/lina deppsen is by far the worst belle copycat (more like copy and paste). we don't want to go down the alley of shaming other instamodels/sex workers because of belle. the majority of people in this pull thread don't have a problem with these girls, belle is an exemption because of her history and current scamming.

Cool.
I wasn't shaming that chick...
I was referencing Belle, when she did her unicorn dry hump.
edit: Also, Calling someone is an "attention whore" is not saying they are an actual prostitute. I'm sure you know the difference, so don't get it twisted.

Edited by BitchPlox
(reason in the post)

Posted

Cool.
I wasn't shaming that chick...I was referencing Belle, when she did her unicorn dry hump.
edit: Also, Calling someone is an "attention whore" is not saying they are an actual prostitute. I'm sure you know the difference, so don't get it twisted.

I feel like it's getting harder and harder to post here. You can't call attention whores "attention whores" anymore :D

Posted

I feel like it's getting harder and harder to post here. You can't call attention whores "attention whores" anymore :D

It's probably some supporter who's white Knighting

Posted

It's probably some supporter who's white Knighting

Unfortunately it's a broader issue than this one instance :/

Posted

I wish these girls would try out different ways to make money before going into sex work

it's 2019 and there are SOOOO many ways to make money without doing sex work first (even without a hs diploma)

not that there isn't anything wrong with sex work, but cmon now, theres shit like makeup, art, crafting, reselling business that they might be okay at before considering sex work.

i would think of other options before having bunch of incels/neckbeards trying to murder me but ok

Posted

tbh i feel like girls who go into sex work immediately (like trying to be e thots) are doing it with the intention that they're hot so it'll be "easy money", desperately crave male validation, and because having the uwu anime gamer girl persona is seen as very desirable right now. it has nothing to do with actually wanting to be creative or start a business/brand for themselves but for extremely naive and superficial reasons

I know that but there are so many other options now since we have the internet, but i guess they're too fucking dumb to think it's going to last them until they're 30 LOL.

the attention they get is from men who mostly prefer younger girls and once they age, they're no longer desirable, very sad.