• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6662 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think these guys care about how Belle looks unfiltered/without makeup anyway, since they think she looks cute with it on. If her whole thing is to be a cute instagram model then it's not got much to do with "I wonder how she'd look regularly.", not only because she shared two images of her allegedly without makeup/unedited and sated any curiousity they had. I think unless you somehow believe you have a chance with her you wouldn't care and would just appreciate all of the filters and face paint.

Also I think I'd like to address this because it truly breaks my heart seeing that many girls here feel certain ways when their boyfriends mention Belle.

The thing is with men is that if they see an attractive woman online maybe once or twice, or if they like a couple images of a model like Belle, it's highly unlikely that he'll even think about her later, but for us if we were to see that they'd liked a picture of a model we'd instantly think:

"Oh my god what if he wants me to look like that?"

"What if he wants me to be a "cute" cosplay E-Girl..."

"What if he prefers the way she looks over me?"

If your boyfriend follows women like this online and this is an issue (I definately wouldn't like it if my boyfriend followed lewd model accounts), then I suggest bringing it up to him and explaining calmly why it makes you feel uncomfortable, since if he doesn't see it the way you do the best thing to do is make sure he does. Be as clear as you can.

If he refuses, pokes fun at you or otherwise disreguards your feelings of concern...

DUMP THAT BITCH

( More likely reconsider whether or not being treated like your feelings do not matter in the relationship is okay or not with you, especially if this is a regular occurance )

alright, this isn’t related to belle directly, but i did feel like i wanted to bring this up.

I was one of the girls who commented on here about her boyfriend following belle. We’ve had some conversations about it, and he’s since unfollowed the accounts that make me uncomfortable. I do know that he still likes selfies of some girls he doesn’t know but i have no issue with that.

so yes, i second what VikingKitten said, communicate and have a serious talk with your boyfriend if it’s getting to a point you can’t ignore it anymore. 

Posted

Instagram/Twitter isn't bad, there are people who only follow accounts of nature/pets/hobbies and never associate with ethots to begin with.

At the end of the day, social media is what you make of it and if your bf/gf is too busy on the online world thinking that people's lives are that perfect, then they are delusional and you could so much better.

we're all just flesh and bones, we're going to die one day so don't waste time dealing with people who don't know what reality really is. 

Time goes faster as you get older so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

Not sure if this was mentioned before but I’m pretty salty how often she uses the D.VA logo like it’s her trademark. I know D.VA’s the ultimate “gamer girl waifu” and that’s what she’s trying to rep but can she not place her logo on her bath water and pins. She’s so lazy that she won’t even come up with her own designs ugh

copyright complaint from blizz when

Posted (edited)

saw this on twitter lmao 

https://twitter.com/rs3gtb/status/1147651388777869312?s=21

4315132A-45E7-46F6-BB71-DF9412272409.jpeg

I don't think those are herpes sores, they are exactly where her braces meet her inner lips, they are probably cuts from the metal.
Herpes sores are on the border of someone's mouth not their inner lip.

Edited by Valentines

Posted (edited)

And this one.. We all know that's not Belle but people try to pull something up :alpacashocked:

Screenshot_20190708_041422.jpg

Edited by Ezra_M30

Posted

So a tweet of a fake story of 50 people drinking the bath water and getting herpes ended up popping up in an rp discord I'm in. 

Seems the fake bathwater drinking stories aren't going to stop any time soon. 

04W4eal.png

Posted

Gonna add on to this shit show of memes, my friend sent me this 

IMG_20190707_181811_783.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, for some reason I couldn't open this site and I see I missed on some topics. I usually check this forum when I'm bored or something. Here's my take on it. 

As for gamer girls, you don't know if she actually plays games or not. She doesn't need to post herself playing games non stop to prove it. I actually had a phase at 16,17 when I played only games without watching any series and an anime phase at 14,15. I only posted a few insta stories on that to prove I'm quirky and may look like the other girls but actually isn't (the cringe) and normal guys actually reply, meanwhile still having a normal social life and wearing trendy clothes and makeup. Some user said that it's almost mainstream to love games and anime, trust me, it's not, it's still weird for girls in my Eastern European country to like that. Still, from what I noticed, guys adore when girls like "boyish" things like they did when I mentioned the games I played as well as music (edgy, like 90s hip hop,rock and metal) and memes, I actually enjoyed those things I wasn't fake or anything.

When it comes to Belle, I understand her necessity to call herself a gamer girl without a context ,to be more likeable, approachable and less girly=shallow but still sexy uwu to her neckbeard worshippers. But there are the annoying gatekeepers that think a girl has to look like shit where games are the only thing in their life that matter to be called a gamer girl. So yeah,she may be faking it or maybe truly enjoys playing games, we don't know. I bet she was sarcastic when saying she's an elite gamer girl and naming her bath water 'gamer girl'. C'mon people, she's this and that but she's not dumb in the end. 

I'm sorry if people are annoyed by my essays I don't reply often and when I do I have a ton things to say.

Edit: I didn't know that she said that she isn't a gamer girl and it's very dumb and unreasonable. 

Edited by shady

Posted

:darth: so it IS belle who's doing the gamer girl bath water shit

anything to stay relevant I guess

Posted (edited)

now that you mentioned it, i really can't understand why so much big journals did an articles about her, it's not that serious... even if she starts selling her used tampons - nothing new and unique. (and it's not like there's anything going on in the world really worthy of articles amirite)

oh and i know someone mentioned it earlier but still why there's no "paparazzi" photos nowhere? she's pretty well known, she's a meme ffs, atleast one person could regocnise her

i won't buy that "uwu im shy hikki girl i never leave the house" bullshit

Just please, not the paparazzi. It's more than enough that instagram models with 0 personality like Madison and Cindy are followed by the paparazzi. The less they talk about her regardless if it's good or bad, the better. There are girls that look up to her and want to be the next Belle Delphine and we don't need that happening. If she died out and decided to get a job then the girls who look up to her will realize the ethots aren't the best 'job' out there. 

Edited by shady

Posted (edited)

I'm guessing she hasn't been shot by paparazzi because she probably doesn't look anything like the pictures she posts online. I doubt she leaves her house in the pink haired persona, and she heavily filters everything. She probably just looks like an average, cute mousey girl when she's out in public.

Nothing exciting about this. She's unrecognizable.

Dvu_o3jWwAEtG-0.jpeg.fed14e72b0df904be53

Edited by LaMite
Added pic

Posted

It kills me how much Belle's creepy pedo-bait editing makes her resemble cindy lou who 

Image result for cindy lou whoImage result for belle delphine