• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6597 posts in this topic

Posted

i don’t like belle but honestly i don’t see why her selling her bath water is such a big deal? 

if her fans want to waster their money and buy it then let them. i feel like she’s done way worse for people to be mad at bath water being sold. at the end of the day she’s making money from little effort without exploiting anyone surprisingly. 

Posted

i don’t like belle but honestly i don’t see why her selling her bath water is such a big deal? 

if her fans want to waster their money and buy it then let them. i feel like she’s done way worse for people to be mad at bath water being sold. at the end of the day she’s making money from little effort without exploiting anyone surprisingly. 

These are mentally ill men and probably teens who waste their parent's money on fucking water.

W A T E R 

for $30

she's not even going to piss in it or even use it, just regular water

i'd understand if she sold used panties for 50-100$ but for fucking water? LOL. 

nobody cares until it's your own nephew or son buying these shit lol 

Posted

Since the lad Bible love belle so much, I wrote to them about her lying about being single and the fact that she stole nudes. And ofc I gave them proof 🤭

Posted

These are mentally ill men and probably teens who waste their parent's money on fucking water.

W A T E R 

for $30

she's not even going to piss in it or even use it, just regular water

i'd understand if she sold used panties for 50-100$ but for fucking water? LOL. 

nobody cares until it's your own nephew or son buying these shit lol 

yeah it’s ridiculous but i feel like people are more angry about her selling tap water and people feeding in to buy it than they are to her pandering to pedophiles with her child like aesthetic. 

i understand that there is the possibility of mentally ill people buying into spending $30 on tap water. literally anyone could be buying these in a legitimate way or for a meme. but how does buying pee or used underwear make that better? 

lol out of all of the things this girl has done from using other girl’s nudes with no consent to dressing up as a baby and y’all are mad about water in a jar? uh okay.

Posted

At least there's some posts going around about her selling other girl's nudes getting attention cause all I've seen is my tl praise her for scamming dudes out of their money. It's hard not blurt out all the stupid shit she's done if not for risk of getting dog piled by her WK's

Posted (edited)

Edited by MsBebe
double post oof

Posted (edited)

yeah it’s ridiculous but i feel like people are more angry about her selling tap water and people feeding in to buy it than they are to her pandering to pedophiles with her child like aesthetic. 

i understand that there is the possibility of mentally ill people buying into spending $30 on tap water. literally anyone could be buying these in a legitimate way or for a meme. but how does buying pee or used underwear make that better? 

lol out of all of the things this girl has done from using other girl’s nudes with no consent to dressing up as a baby and y’all are mad about water in a jar? uh okay.

yeah she's done horrible stuff that's EXACTLY why people shouldn't support her bathwater to begin with

???

wat lmao

also we already talked about the pedo/underage/animal things on PULL so we talk about the bathwater now because it's new.

Edited by MilkMe

Posted (edited)

Anime, pizza and lack of basic education= perfect gurl <3 but what did I expect from school drop out thot😑

Edited by HerHighnessTheStriga

Posted (edited)

Anime, pizza and lack of basic education= perfect gurl <3 but what did I expect from school drop out thot😑

IMG_20190703_122749.png

Edited by HerHighnessTheStriga

Posted (edited)

Non intentional dupe posts.

Edited by Ifshebreathes
Can this be deleted?