• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6641 posts in this topic

Posted

She is playing with a fucking animal corpse why is no one reacting to this the hell!??

Posted

Did any of you guys see this yet, it popped up in my recommendations.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A_D9mR8bTI8

Don't want to sound like an annoying vegan when I'm not even vegan but.... SHES LITERALLY PLAYING WITH A CORPSE. Poor octopus at least eat it in the end so would have its purpose, it's so disgusting. The comments are all positive about how she's so weird and uwu random ugh. I cringed so much while looking at her overly contured and highlighted nose.  

What the actual fuck? I think we found a more cringe worthy person then Belle. At least Belle isn't saying anything while making her art. It's so forced up that it's painful to watch. 

Posted

yep belle just confirmed how truly disgusting she is with that octopus video.... 

Posted

6FFE0423-5701-4FBF-83F5-767A11F0C26E.thuThis is the literal definition of "tryhard"

Posted

THATS ACTUALLY DISGUSTING WTF IS WRONG WITH HER NO BELLE STOP GET SOME HELP

(Also look like shes taking my advice and now she's gonna start uploading on youtube again?) 

Posted

Yeah real artists definitely wear a pink wig, cat ears, and lingerie while they draw 

also correct me if I’m wrong but are those god damn potatoes surrounding her on the floor?

Posted (edited)

she should be really careful showing her house, especially the windows and street below. her fanboys are straight up crazy, multiple people tracked her down and went to her old house last time, and just from a photo of her window. she should know better given last time. imagine being doxxed because she wanted to play around with an animal corpse 

Edited by UniNeko

Posted

It really is a pretty house. Really hope no one bothers her and her boyfriend there tbh.

Posted (edited)

Replace “teenagers” with Belle 😂😂

B76EDEB4-C297-44E3-A66D-BF1260EFCF0A.jpeg

Edited by caterpillars

Posted (edited)

Did any of you guys see this yet, it popped up in my recommendations.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A_D9mR8bTI8

LOL what is up with that highlighter on her nose?????????? She built it up so much that It looks like she put foundation in a different shade on the tip of her nose before highlighting it 

Edited by Beanbeazxc

Posted (edited)

I felt like she wanted exactly this reaction, which is super childish and bratty (in my opinion). Like a kid that noone cared about and is now longing for (negative) attention by destroying stuff or something. But basically noone questions the octopus stuff (at least in the comments) and I'm a bit confused.

Is she not aware that what she's doing looks unbelieveably mentally instable? Are her fans not aware that she looks like a maniac? What. 

This whole thing makes her look like she's screaming "I''m desperate for attention, look, I'm acting like a maniac! I'm so crazy and weird!" at the viewer

Ignore the pictures, they don't go away

Screenshot_339.jpg

Screenshot_340.jpg

Edited by Boredperson