• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

8355 posts in this topic

Posted

To be honest, she doesn't really strike me as a (heavy) drug user; she never goes out or mentions hanging out with friends or whatever. If she'd be doing psychedelics, we would hear about it constantly I'm sure. I personally think she's pulling this shit because guys are oblivious and blind to Photoshop and she gets away with it. 

The thing she's addicted to isn't drugs or whatever, it's social media 

She lost all of her friends with her crappy attitude towards anyone who gives her the slightest not-ass-licking opinion. And doing drugs (at least party drugs or weed) alone is kinda lame, so I honestly doubt she's doing drugs.

Posted

What made her think this was a good pic to post? I'm laughing my ass off rn I can't 

Screenshot_20190606-210719_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190606-210731_Gallery.jpg

why does she continue to try and make herself look like a blob and five year old? Her skin on her face isn't even the same skin tone.

Posted

Sis googled all kinks that exist and pasted it. She forgot the daddy kink, which fits the most to her character. Also if a guy told me that he's into all of that I would be weirded out. 

She did include it, it's called ddlg.

Posted

What's that supposed to be? Did homegirl only put one fake boob into her top? The other side of her chest looks quite empty.. 

Screenshot_20190607_190705_com.instagram.android.jpg

Posted (edited)

So kinky omg! 

20190607_184146.jpg

This chick is such a loser xD

Well I can totally believe shes into suffocation with how tiny she shops her nose. No one would be able to breath properly with that sort of nose. 

this kind of reminds me of invadernoodles and her having kinks just for the sake of having kinks 

Pretty much. I can't wait for her to talk about how hot she's going to get from shaking hands and how trans people are real life futas. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

Is it just me or is this photoshop? Like she tried to make her butt bigger and accidentally bent that door thing?

5FA5905C-69C4-4C8C-9078-AB7C2617087E.jpeg

Posted

She looks like the ppl of Whoville from that ugly ass Grinch live action movie 😂

Image result for grinch live action whos60B8C6E5-0585-4610-A3F2-556EE7A7F78C.jpeg

Daaang you right 😳😳😳 I always knew something about her nose and mouth looked super unnatural to me. It's so hard to unsee 😂

Posted

Is it just me or is this photoshop? Like she tried to make her butt bigger and accidentally bent that door thing?

5FA5905C-69C4-4C8C-9078-AB7C2617087E.jpeg

Sure looks like it. She'll probably delete the pic once she sees your post (considering she definitely lurks this forum) just like when PULL pointed out the obvious warped background in her wax dripping set lol. 

7C798D10-FE00-4676-B89A-1818F0A7BD66.thu

Posted

ewe she did a sailor moon cosplay while lifting up her skirt....are we not gonna talk about how usagi is literally 14??? the only thing that really pisses me off about her is her constant and obvious lewding of under age characters, its fucking gross. She cant post lewd photos of her dressing as that character and then say "WELL ITS NOT REALLY COSPLAY IM JUST DRESSED UP AS THEM TEEHEE" Bitch thats literally what cosplay is. I dont understand why she doesnt just post her own characters instead of constantly sexualising kids. I wish shed get off my fucking explore feed as well oh my goddd

Posted (edited)

So kinky omg! 

20190607_184146.jpg

This chick is such a loser xD

I can’t breathe. She listed all the most basic kinks everyone is into but she really thinks she’s special.

🤪🙈😂

I lost it at “head pat kink”. Bitch wtf. Shut up. 😂 i bet she thinks blinking is ~s u p e r kinky~ at this point.

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted

she was at 3.1M followers earlier, now she’s back down to 3M. her follower count started going up slower recently and now it’s crawling back down. i wonder if people are starting to realize she’s really not as great as she’s brainwashed them to think she is?

34105A2A-35BA-4ADA-85AA-511D471B7181.jpeg

Posted (edited)

she was at 3.1M followers earlier, now she’s back down to 3M. her follower count started going up slower recently and now it’s crawling back down. i wonder if people are starting to realize she’s really not as great as she’s brainwashed them to think she is?

34105A2A-35BA-4ADA-85AA-511D471B7181.jpeg

I don’t think she would lose that many followers just because people started to realize she’s not that great....

More than likely it’s instagram’s algorithm getting rid of fake followers or bots.

06D9955B-FBCA-45D9-B63C-3D99AD007A49.thu

Isn’t this actually chibi moon’s costume? but she’s wearing sailor moon’s wig?? Does she purposely fuck up characters like this???

It ain’t that hard sis. Stop cosplaying if you’re just going to ruin the characters.

A09E25A7-8854-4399-A6ED-FE7079F5D070.thuEA23AAB2-AFB7-4D48-874E-D267D32EA80A.thuThis whole video was so disgusting to me but this part in particular I felt the urge to want to punch her in the face.. close your nasty mouth belle. This crap isn’t funny or cute.

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted (edited)

I was actually very confused on which sailor scout she was cosplaying until I realized its like some mixture of sailor moon and sailor chibi moon 

I didnt know it was at first because of how fucking cheap it is holy shit she cant even iron it this is such a shit cosplay 

I doubt she has ever watched sailor moon in her life holyfuck compare that cheap ass cosplay to something actually decent 

90fb958726c25fe270eb40355a63c60f.png

Rini_02__68635.1330506179.500.659.jpg

Edited by please

Posted

Her knuckles are wounded again.

Posted

in her pictures 1 year ago you can see that she doesn't have the marks on her knuckles (ref. the pizza picture). all recent photos you can see that she has scars on her right(?) knuckle for at least the past 6 months. its definitely from punching. if you make a fist the knuckles on middle finger and index finger closest to the thumb stick out more, and if you punch with bad form it leads to marks on just those areas. could be a breakup gone bad? or she is just summoning her inner kyle and has an agenda against drywall. her rapunzel shoot is the first time you can see the marks appear, next couple weeks after that photo she seems to purposely hide her hand by using her non-dominant hand and flipping the photos/videos. 

ccv.PNG

ce.PNG

dddc.PNG

ccc.PNG

dv.PNG