• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6684 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

it's honestly so pathetic that belle is making her fanbase fight her battles for her. she said herself that she can handle any type of criticism and doesn't let the hate get to her, yet her blocking anyone who has legitimate evidence against her and making passive aggressive replies and captions says otherwise. it seems like it goes through one ear and out of the other. 

Edited by taromilk

Posted

This is a recent post she posted and I just have to ask did really go through the trouble of photoshopping the polaroids to make her ass bigger? 

E554EED9-63D2-4231-8731-210EEAD7BBFA.jpeg

9ACDECA4-393A-41A1-A014-9456F238F699.jpeg

Posted

This is a recent post she posted and I just have to ask did really go through the trouble of photoshopping the polaroids to make her ass bigger? 

E554EED9-63D2-4231-8731-210EEAD7BBFA.jpeg

9ACDECA4-393A-41A1-A014-9456F238F699.jpeg

Her ass doesn’t look that huge to me but I think angles help a lot too. There are a lot of tricks for posing in photos.

Posted

Guys do you know who the underaged girl is? 

What underaged girl? Not exactly sure who you're referring to. 

Posted (edited)

People have been saying that one of the girls that belle stole nudes from was underage 

Also if anyone else knows someone else than minty who got the nudes stolen tell me who it is 

I have no clue who the other girls were so I can't say if they were or weren't underage. I've seen people saying some were as well, but since no one has stated who the girls were I don't think anyone can have any confirmation on that. If any of them were underage then that just makes it MUCH worse and would probably further explain why Belle constantly shuts anyone down who mentions it. (unless she's not aware that the girls were underage and just took any random nudes, but I somewhat doubt that) 

Edited by Poofy
Typo

Posted

That's why om asking now.. If anyone knows any of the girls please tell me.. Also if you know who the underaged girl is 

I think Belle was the underage girl at the time but her nudes wasn't in it. Otherwise, I dunno about anyone else involved other than Minty.

Posted

this is too funny 

llll.png

Posted

She will literally wear fake boobs made out of rubber, if she is going to pretend to have boobs at least have the skin tone match. this is probably why she sticks to the loli crap because when she tries to cosplay adult characters she doesnt have enough boob to look like the character so she wears rubber boobs to appease her other fans that are attracted to adults. 

gbn.jpg

hhhhh.PNG

Nah, I've seen women with little to no boobs cosplay/lewd grown ass women characters successfully, Belle just can't cosplay correctly. 

Oof the editing is so bad she ends up looking like an alien 

ANwlhQ5.png

Why tf she looks like Sakimichan's drawings lol

Posted

Nah, I've seen women with little to no boobs cosplay/lewd grown ass women characters successfully, Belle just can't cosplay correctly. 

Why tf she looks like Sakimichan's drawings lol

At least in Sakimichan's art you can actually see what's going on. 
Belle Filters so much you can barely tell what's what 

Posted

It's pretty interesting that belle went from 2.5M to 3M super fast and now she's not gaining as fast .. Hmmm

She buys them followers. 

Posted

She buys them followers. 

it could have also been the hype of her being a meme and now that’s not a thing so much anymore

Posted (edited)

Can we also talk about how toxic her oribiters are? I don't even know who is worse, Belle Delphine herself or the morons who orbit her and send money for her dumb content. Did anyone see the screenshot of her photoshopping out her butthole in her butthole picture yet? 
I have the picture, but I am not sure if NSFW is allowed here.

Edited by KawaiiNyanko

Posted

Can we also talk about how toxic her oribiters are? I don't even know who is worse, Belle Delphine herself or the morons who orbit her and send money for her dumb content. Did anyone see the screenshot of her photoshopping out her butthole in her butthole picture yet? 
I have the picture, but I am not sure if NSFW is allowed here.

I think nsfw is allowed so long it's under a cut/spoiler? Theres another thread for a sex worker on this site with full nudity posted. But yeah if it wasnt for her backwards, idiot fanbases she wouldnt have all this money and clout. But her content is repetitive w/ super little appeal. Like I like women as much as any straight dude or gay girl but looking at Belle makes me dryer than the fucking desert

Posted

I think nsfw is allowed so long it's under a cut/spoiler? Theres another thread for a sex worker on this site with full nudity posted. But yeah if it wasnt for her backwards, idiot fanbases she wouldnt have all this money and clout. But her content is repetitive w/ super little appeal. Like I like women as much as any straight dude or gay girl but looking at Belle makes me dryer than the fucking desert

Same here. Could be that we're just not into jailbait/women who desperately try to look like children.