• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6701 posts in this topic

Posted

I just noticed that her Kanna cosplay isn't even accurate. She has the horns on wrong (not to mention she didn't even have horns on the beach episode, but not like she'd know since she doesn't watch them) and doesn't even have the bow. I'm not surprised by how inaccurate it is honestly, but who is? 

Posted

I just noticed that her Kanna cosplay isn't even accurate. She has the horns on wrong (not to mention she didn't even have horns on the beach episode, but not like she'd know since she doesn't watch them) and doesn't even have the bow. I'm not surprised by how inaccurate it is honestly, but who is? 

she probably just thinks to herself "whats an underaged character should I sexualize next?", " if you call me out for being a pedo baiter ill just say all of the pedophiles in my comments are just edgy memers". she knows she makes sexual content for children and people who like children, the amount of mental gymnastics she would of to pull to not know would be insane. its not like all the youtube channels that cover her have a majority child audience 

Posted (edited)

tbh the only thing that's really shitty is her wig :S else it looks the same just bad lighting+camera

no offense but to me she kind of looks like a man in a wig on the left photo.

you can almost see how caked up her makeup is.

her eyes are a lot smaller and her nose is bigger.

she’s not ugly but she definitely looks like a different person.

she knows if she only ever uploaded unedited photos and videos of herself looking like she really does she would never be as popular as she is now.

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted

oh brother get a load of this guy

does she really expect people to believe she’s “pretending” to be a loli as a joke?

97E1F29A-9322-4217-AA28-889EA9067961.jpeg

The amount of people defending her in that comment thread is laughable after all I’m not surprised. It is obvious what she is doing most posts show it anyone with eyes can see it but her logic is “I’m not harming anyone.” She knows what she is doing which is why she wrote novel upon novel explaining herself like always  upon reading her comments I basically read “I am very self aware I’m normalizing pedophile but I’m a cute girl so the brainless sheep I call fans will defend me at all costs.” 

She calls females “Nit Picky” that call her out what a laughing stock. 

Posted

"Guys, guys. Yes, I am sexualizing 'children' - but our concept of the word 'children' is very different. You see, for me, children is just short kawaii adults! And I see no problem in sexualizing short and kawaii adults, like me. So, therefore, if you are attracted to children it does NOT make you a pedophile, it just means you're attracted to me - an adult! I think my comments section just blew this out of proportions." -Belle, basically.

And oh honey, dont flatter yourself, you're maybe a loli in the NBA. LOL

this sums up Belle Delphine in a nutshell 

Posted

tbh the only thing that's really shitty is her wig :S else it looks the same just bad lighting+camera

ok but ehm did you forget to wear your glasses? how easy are people to fool lmaoooo.

in the left , her irl face: her face looks bigger, her eyes are smaller, her nose look bigger, her cheeks aren't that heigh.

try the snapchat filter yourself and see how it changes your face^^ it's the same with bd face.

Posted

If anyone was curious about the recent stuff shes done 

https://thothub.tv/2019/05/23/belle-delphine-bondage-outfit-snapchat-nudes-video/

https://thothub.tv/2019/05/21/belle-delphine-hanayo-koizumi-cosplay-pool-photos/

https://thothub.tv/2019/05/19/belle-delphine-cutie-dragon-maid/

Definitely lewded kanna but luckily not as much as I was afraid she would. But as usual it's the most boring 'lewd' shit ever. I dunno why I even bother looking at them at this point lmao

Posted

https://thothub.tv/2019/05/23/belle-delphine-bondage-outfit-snapchat-nudes-video/

https://thothub.tv/2019/05/21/belle-delphine-hanayo-koizumi-cosplay-pool-photos/

Definitely lewded kanna but luckily not as much as I was afraid she would. But as usual it's the most boring 'lewd' shit ever. I dunno why I even bother looking at them at this point lmao

all of the pictures in the last 2 links look exactly the same, just with different outfits/wigs. same poses, same faces, same location. and the snapchat pictures look almost identical to everything else she’s done on there. she’s so lazy

Posted

Her petroleum jelly eyeballs bother me so much

Screenshot_2019-05-23-23-05-15.png

Posted

her patreon pics are not even that different from her Instagram ones tbh

people are paying to see the same stuff she posts to the public at this point which makes no sense 

Posted

her patreon pics are not even that different from her Instagram ones tbh

people are paying to see the same stuff she posts to the public at this point which makes no sense 

It's a vicious cycle. If she doesn't post any new things on Instagram she won't be able to maintain and grow her current followers. But she's too lazy to make two sets of pictures for patreon/instagram separately. 

Posted

Tbh I don't think she's pretty at all 😂 her face is just weird and her smile is Hella wack

Why is bells fans so stupid. Like I showed the conversation with Belle and all she said was "its not proof it can be fake accounts" and "just because people talk about it on YouTube dosnt mean it's true" 

Screenshot_20190524_033516.jpg

Screenshot_20190524_033917.jpg

Minty herself told Indigo that she was upset at Belle for using her photos without permission and for never genuinely apologizing for it and that she was also upset that Belle cared more about was saving her own ass and not about how she sabotaged Minty from being able to earn more followers and profit from her own photos. 

I swear Belle’s sheep are the dumbest people.

They love to ask for proof but when you give it to them they are still in denial, and god forbid you ask for them any proof. 🤪

Clearly they doesn’t have any receipts if they got that triggered about showing proof of a conversation.

At this point even if Minty was compensated it doesn’t really matter because it’s obviously extortion and Belle has begged Minty so many times to keep her mouth shut about it. It’s obviously not genuine and I feel like Belle would lose her shit on Minty if she doesn’t help her do damage control.

Let’s not forget Minty wasn’t even the only victim in this. All those other girls never even got an apology because Belle tried so hard to brush it under the table.

Belle is so manipulative.

Posted (edited)

Nothing. 

Edited by PixxiStixx

Posted

That seems like it could be her, but the bio saying it's a supporter/fan account makes me slightly iffy.

Posted (edited)

That seems like it could be her, but the bio saying it's a supporter/fan account makes me slightly iffy.

I saw that but made me think of her boyfriend in charge on her twitter pretending to be her. One her one meme post she did with the empty paper were she said this is the person who runs the twitter account is her? It was censored because I was not logged in/no account So thats what made me think it was her. There was some comments of wishing she had someone too which was weird. Its like she seems unhappy with her man haha she posted about seeking job validation too.

I think its her..theres things thats being said that totally makes it sound like her which who knows her better than anyone else? Her boyfriend most likely. So I bet she lets him be her supporter on twitter and he monitors it. I've seen a lot fan accounts but they dont pretend to be them do they? Or maybe its her pretending its a fan account. She mentioned her new update on patreon which is weird. A lot of the her posts are posted on the same day as her instagram which is strange. Shes trying to avoid hate behind a "supporter" account. If she had an official Twitter she would get a lot tweets for hate/catfishing other nudes bodies for money. She would probably hide beind a "support"page. Its accurate to how Belle is. Retweeting the same stuff Belle likes. She posted her receipt that she bought of Billie Ellish doll for $90. Im pretty sure this is her no doubt. She made a joke about her lewds and fake nudes being leaked in feb-march tweets lol

just deleted it all then my bad 

Edited by PixxiStixx