• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

7261 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

oh brother get a load of this guy

does she really expect people to believe she’s “pretending” to be a loli as a joke?

97E1F29A-9322-4217-AA28-889EA9067961.jpeg

Edited by koffeekake

Posted (edited)

does she really expect people to believe she’s “pretending” to be a loli as a joke?

look hun, the minute you start cosplaying as actual characters (i can't even call 'em cosplay anymore because they're so half assed), it becomes less of a joke and more of something that you're already doing. you weren't joking when you did semi-nude or fully nude photoshoots of underage characters, were you? i've never seen anyone refer to cute girls as 'loli', but that's just me.

personally, i find it funny that belle says she's joking because at this point her entire career is basically a joke.

Edited by taromilk

Posted

I just browsed through her insta and all of her pictures looks extremely photoshoped,and im not talking about slight photoshoping im talking about photoshoping till the point where you look like a animation, it looks like every inch of her face and body is edited.

Yeah at this point i feel no sympathy for the sad incels who are giving their rent money to belle, because they are that dumb to think that person in the photos actually looks like that.  

Posted (edited)

How yall mfs look when you defending some random e-thot that sexulizes children.

Here are some other comments of her defending herself like writing an essay. Most replies are defending her and the other people that agree are mostly passive. 

IMG_20190520_195350.jpg

Then this and the previous screenshot from @koffeekake is her last reply.

IMG_20190520_195409.jpg

Edited by shady

Posted

"so we disagree because our /idea if the word/ is different"

so she's really gonna sit there and defend her pedobaiting by refusing to accept the connotations behind the word "loli", and instead chooses to continue to use it because to her it's just like calling someone cute. ok. then how about you use cute instead if they mean the same thing. why continue to use a word that is heavily associated with children, especially in regards to sexualizing them, when she herself said that it just means cute to her. the stretching this bitch does to justify her blatant pedobaiting is literally world record level

also, maybe it's because i'm not involved in the cosplay community or whatever, but she's the first person i've seen say that loli and cute are used interchangeably. she really thinks she can bend language and context to her will lmao alright

Posted

"I honestly don't care what u guys think" but yet she types books of replies and spends time defending herself. To me that absolutely is caring. If she didnt care she would ignore it.

She knows shes wrong and knows what shes doing. Her excuses are a huge joke..makes her look worse, if possible.

Also in what world does loli = cute girl. If that's the case I guess Jessica Alba is loli because she can be cute. Such strange logic.

Idk it seems like Belle is about to break or already has. It seems inevitable with her scamming and the way she handles her "job". If she really didnt care she'd upload stuff and not reply or even read comments.

Posted (edited)

''Loli does not exclusivity exist for children.''

Image result for bad girls club are you stupid

Edited by Tzugolas

Posted

''Loli does not exclusivity exist for children.''

Image result for bad girls club are you stupid

If shes not trying to look like a child why does she wear fake braces, training bras, and kids swimsuits 🤔 it don't add up

Posted

How yall mfs look when you defending some random e-thot that sexulizes children.

Here are some other comments of her defending herself like writing an essay. Most replies are defending her and the other people that agree are mostly passive. 

IMG_20190520_195350.jpg

Then this and the previous screenshot from @koffeekake is her last reply.

IMG_20190520_195409.jpg

"U have lolis that are underage and adults with loli bodies" 

Gag me with a cactus. 

You know what adults with small bodies look like? 

Peter-Dinklage.jpg

ADULTS WITH SMALL BODIES! 

Kanna is 100% a child. 

And the whole looking like a child and being 1000s of years old or whatever is so they can attract pedos while also giving everyone else the finger cause 'they're of age even though they look ten and you're uncomfortable with them being in skimpy clothes or paired with people who look adult.' 

Cause that's what most anime fans are when lolis ( aka little girls literally that's what it means Belle) get sexualized. Same with young boys too. 

Posted (edited)

here's the actual definition of 'loli' since belle and her dumbshit orbiters want to act brand new all of a sudden:

20190520_115223.thumb.jpg.762477766a63a9

she can play the 'i don't sexualize children' card all she fuckin' wants to, but wikipedia doesn't lie. :) i just find it funny that belle decided to say 'girls are so nitpicky' in that one reply. honestly, she strikes me as very insecure, and it seems like she's desperate for male approval. there's nothing wrong with wanting guys to like you; in her case it goes a little too far. i can't stand the 'not like other girls' mindset people like belle have, but i guess it gets them unlimited beta bucks, right? 

Edited by taromilk

Posted

:beardo: belles fans are pathetic

m5AXyAZUl73TppHoL8wtNNv-x2m6h9Nn398RsqM3

Posted (edited)

God that post is so nauseating. Not only that Belle is profiting off sorry losers like that but he thinks she "tricked" him into thinking she was "available" in some way equivalent to a girlfriend but that it was still "not cheating". Dude. You paid her for sexy photos, not for a fake girlfriend service. I don't know what kind of deluded moron could look at her online presence and think out of all the suckers she gets money from he'd be the one special one she is there for and talks to.

edit: oh apparently she does reply sometimes to talk her paypigs up and make them feel special and he did acknowledge he was cheating (that's a relief) but damn. belle and everyone who pays her are all scum.

Edited by Bubbletea
edit: I just finished reading it

Posted

look hun, the minute you start cosplaying as actual characters (i can't even call 'em cosplay anymore because they're so half assed), it becomes less of a joke and more of something that you're already doing. you weren't joking when you did semi-nude or fully nude photoshoots of underage characters, were you? i've never seen anyone refer to cute girls as 'loli', but that's just me.

personally, i find it funny that belle says she's joking because at this point her entire career is basically a joke.

I have no clue what kind of shit she thought she was pulling by basically saying that loli=cute. Not only that but she's not even a loli? She and other said it was just a body type. It is NOT a body type. If it was than a ton of females would be lolis. Belle has a small and slim body type, yes, but she's taller and looks her age if not older(when she doesn't edit it) she's not ugly, but she's denying her pedo baiting so hard. Belle clearly wasn't ready for all this attention or anything. She just wanted to make cash with her patreon but she can't take the heat that comes with it. 

"Guys, guys. Yes, I am sexualizing 'children' - but our concept of the word 'children' is very different. You see, for me, children is just short kawaii adults! And I see no problem in sexualizing short and kawaii adults, like me. So, therefore, if you are attracted to children it does NOT make you a pedophile, it just means you're attracted to me - an adult! I think my comments section just blew this out of proportions." -Belle, basically.

And oh honey, dont flatter yourself, you're maybe a loli in the NBA. LOL

I hate the argument that loli is a body type when it's not. Belle isn't even short either so it's laughable.