• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6690 posts in this topic

Posted

Her reasoning. 

IMG_4468.PNG

Yeah Belle here is the thing there are so many other characters from the show who are adults so you could of dressed up as any of them and put that on your account you use to advertise lewds instead. 

Posted

Her reasoning. 

IMG_4468.PNG

if you knew and expected you'd get a bunch of angry comments, then clearly you know what you're doing is fucked up ??? you're sexualizing a literal 8 year old, just because you don't "act like the character" (whatever that's supposed to mean) while you're dressed as her doesn't mean you're not sexualizing her ??? this is literally disgusting

Posted (edited)

Her reasoning. 

IMG_4468.PNG

So if she doesnt take cosplay serious then why is she doing it for a "job"? We know shes lazy as fuck. Looks like Belle is out traveling right now if she is using an air bnb for her recent shoots. Its fucked up that she knew she would get comments for sexualizing an 8 year old (loli) but did it anyways. She already new it would be a big issues but that didnt stop her. She doesn't even talk like she's an adult. She isnt not professional when she responds to people. Belle seems to get passive aggressive with other people and gives out lame excuses everytime. She never owns up too anything, she acts like she can do no wrong like shes " perfect". Belle seems to act immature (childish) when she replies back to comments. Shes so selfish its disgusting that she thinks it of it as "dressing up" and "fun" to lewd an 8 year old. If "dressing up" is her job she cant at least not lewd children and sexualize it. Belle is known for pedobaiting so it doesnt surprise me cosplayed Kanna and lewded her :/ Its disturbing though I give you that. She did it to please her pedo fanbase thats obvious. If she cant take cosplaying serious its pretty clear she doesnt take her job serious (we already knew that though) its like her whole Belle Delphine persona is one big joke. Who knows how much money she invested into all of the followers,likes to get where she is at. Shes making money from Instagram. Which is a load of shit. Belle is literally the laziest "cosplayer" ever. Shes too deep into making money with her Scamming all her fans. Its ironic how she was bragging about being a successful "sex worker" because some girls nudes dont sell. She acts like shes been doing sex work for a long time and trashes all sex workers who go nude.  If I remember, Belle catfished other girls NUDE bodies and sold them so she can travel. She made thousands off stealing content of other sex workers when she was only a minor. She thinks of dressing up because shes the popular efame "belle delphine" so its okay to sexualizing loli characters? Its like shes throwing in her name into that comment basically stating shes "famous" and does "cosplay" for fun but yet doesnt take it serious. How childish does that sound? She gets paid to not take cosplaying serious. She doesn't think like a true cosplayer she sees how she can profit from it. I dont think she is truly passionate about cosplaying as she says. I wish she gave up cosplaying long time ago when she bitched about how people are "mean"in it lol

Edited by Mew.Mew.Kitty
Error mistakes

Posted

if you knew and expected you'd get a bunch of angry comments, then clearly you know what you're doing is fucked up ??? you're sexualizing a literal 8 year old, just because you don't "act like the character" (whatever that's supposed to mean) while you're dressed as her doesn't mean you're not sexualizing her ??? this is literally disgusting

The character is 8?!

Posted

Her reasoning. 

IMG_4468.PNG

The weirdest part about her reasoning is that she’s cosplayed characters that literally promote pedophilia like the underage character from Lolita that was practically raped by her stepfather and she super sexualized it. If she really thinks she’s just Belle wearing an outfit then why the hell does she always specifically dress up as underage characters and SEXUALIZES them. There’s a clear purpose there and it’s disturbing.

She’s even made her own “OCs” underage little girls. It’s gross and disturbing she sees nothing wrong with her actions.

Her cosplays are always so lazy. She always just buys a swimsuit or lingerie and barely ever the actual cosplay. Is she just fucked in the head?

Posted

her response in a nutshell

'I dont actually care about cosplaying nor do I care for the characters I'm cosplaying I just like making money off the cosplaying community uwu'

Posted

This should be illegal how low do you have to sink to get a tattoo of a loli?

This is what happens when you are stupid, and the smart kid in class no longer lets you copy off of his homework.

Belle isn't even a loli, she just tries to be seen as one while denying she's doing that and pedo baiting. 

Too late. 

IMG_4467.PNG

First, why did she do this with Kanna? Second, why does she keep making the same expressions in every single photo she takes? In this and and the other pictures posted before this one, she's looking down and her eyes look closed. Her expressions are so lame. She either looks overly excited and wide eyed, or the one in the picture or similar to it. 

Posted

Wow she actually left her house for once in order to take pictures, impressive :alpacafedup:

Posted

Her reasoning. 

IMG_4468.PNG

That sounds like a terrible excuse. It's like saying "you can't criticise me at all because I'm not doing my best my purpose. I can be better but I'm too lazy to, so you can't call me out on it." 

It just sounds like her to half-ass anything. Nope, you don't get a free pass this way, it's not how it works.

Though, tbh props to her for getting the accuracy right. 

Posted

Hey guys, I've lurked on here for weeks and finally decided to make an account to post. I used to think Belle was kinda cute but her content never really appealed to me when it came up on my explore on insta, I searched up her name and got here and yeah, she's a shitty person.

The way I see it, Belle doesn't really seem to treat any of this as her real "job" since she literally said in that response that "it's just dress up and casual fun." She doesn't care that she's lewding underage characters and portraying them in a sexual light, since she's catering to pedos anyways. She knows that she can put in the bare minimum in terms of effort and still earn mad cash so you can't complain if she doesn't try to go beyond her comfort zone to show actual nudes, do different poses or make actual good content.

I also don't understand that last part of her response, how does she understand the anger but views it differently? Does she think that "because it's just for fun and I don't care lol" that she's got an excuse to lewd an 8 year old character? Does she understand that this is bad but she's just thinks it's fine to do what she does? Belle makes me so mad sometimes.

Posted (edited)

unfortunately in the cosplay and anime community alike, the kanna character is practically worshipped by lolicons (ack). i'm so sick of hearing belle's (and other peoples') excuses about why they're lewding whole ass children in the name of cosplay, and when you call them out on it they just want to claim that they're 'having fun'. if belle knew people would respond negatively to the kanna cosplay, why did she still do it? simple. she thrives off any kind of attention, good or bad, and it's very unhealthy. but apparently to the outside looking in, anyone calling belle out on her shitty behavior is considered jealousy.

Edited by taromilk

Posted

unfortunately in the cosplay and anime community alike, the kanna character is practically worshipped by lolicons (ack). i'm so sick of hearing belle's (and other peoples') excuses about why they're lewding whole ass children in the name of cosplay, and when you call them out on it they just want to claim that they're 'having fun'. if belle knew people would respond negatively to the kanna cosplay, why did she still do it? simple. she thrives off any kind of attention, good or bad, and it's very unhealthy. but apparently to the outside looking in, anyone calling belle out on her shitty behavior is considered jealousy.

first off, I completely agree with you. I just argued with people defending her in the comments. is it against the subs rules to post the conversation so long as the usernames are blocked out? I want to show you guys this. she blocked me when she realized she's disgusting, but I can get the thread screenshotted on my other account.

Posted

Hey guys, I just created my account on here because there’s something that happened to me that I think all of you would find HILARIOUS. So for months now I’ve been in Belle’s comments exposing her for what she has done and she never noticed. I also have a cosplay review account and I thought I’d review her “Tohru” cosplay. In the beginning I put a disclaimer in parentheses explaining why she deserves the criticism. 4ABD8CDD-5BFA-4420-9BEC-9C3AAD096783.thu

To my surprise, 30 minutes later she COMMENTED, most likely a copy+paste because of how much backlash the cosplay was getting. She most likely didn’t even read the caption before commenting, and then when I called her out for it she got embarrassed and blocked me LMAO.003DF5D8-C984-46FB-8D79-C21B838A4B79.thu

What’s also really funny is she blocked me on BOTH accounts, which means she had to have gone through my profile. I just... What an immature person. I couldn’t stop laughing tbh and I feel really proud that she blocked me. 

4F7C12E4-B2F8-4008-9C1E-9B45DD97435F.thu

Posted

Hey guys, I just created my account on here because there’s something that happened to me that I think all of you would find HILARIOUS. So for months now I’ve been in Belle’s comments exposing her for what she has done and she never noticed. I also have a cosplay review account and I thought I’d review her “Tohru” cosplay. In the beginning I put a disclaimer in parentheses explaining why she deserves the criticism. 4ABD8CDD-5BFA-4420-9BEC-9C3AAD096783.thu

To my surprise, 30 minutes later she COMMENTED, most likely a copy+paste because of how much backlash the cosplay was getting. She most likely didn’t even read the caption before commenting, and then when I called her out for it she got embarrassed and blocked me LMAO.003DF5D8-C984-46FB-8D79-C21B838A4B79.thu

What’s also really funny is she blocked me on BOTH accounts, which means she had to have gone through my profile. I just... What an immature person. I couldn’t stop laughing tbh and I feel really proud that she blocked me. 

4F7C12E4-B2F8-4008-9C1E-9B45DD97435F.thu

This is HILARIOUS. I love that she also claims she takes criticism well or doesn't care what others say, but contradicts that by going out of her way to respond to people, block them, and delete comments. Way to go Belle, really taking that criticism well aren't you?