• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6407 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know if she kind of forgets she's on camera or if she was about to fall off the dolphin, but there were so many moments, in such a short video where she looks lost in thought or like expressionless. idk what that's about.

Hidden Content

I think it's just because she's still very awkward and bad at posing and everything. She makes the same expressions in every video and picture and wasn't doing much in that video. 

Posted

Prob old news but, I want to addon, in her no makeup photo, it’s obvious she made her face look smaller. She obviously has a complex about her face shape/philtrum length. The entire thing is a mess. 

Just literally compare her youtube video to her no makeup photo, the general facial shapes just ain’t it chief. Even for her new photo sets, it’s all just edited, she’s the Dakota Rose of e-girl world (but not as bad in terms of real life comparisons) 

Posted

i have a question. what the fuck is wrong with her eyes every time she rolls them back? it looks like she's fucking glitching and it grosses me the hell out. is it the lenses? i don't get it but it looks disgusting what the hell :doge:

Its probably from the false eyelash glue, or her eyelids are pale as fuck.

Posted

So everything is cosplay these days 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20190514_090842.jpg

Dear god, if that's that's cosplay, I dunno what's going on anymore... Considering I use to think it was about making yourself look like the character you look up to and admire not pandering to gross males on the internet...

Posted (edited)

5cde24efdd91d_inCollage_20190430_0020318

Belle is kinda tall. I know her height has been mentioned before she is like 5'6-5'7? 

Did she really think this would look cute

CCEA4A26-CAD5-4500-9090-13B8485BCEE1.jpeg

she always makes the same facial expression and tries to smoosh her ass like its bigger than it is. In her deleted Instagram video she doesn't has a big ass. Maybe, Belle deleted the video herself. Theres nothing wrong with having a small butt. I find it ridiculous how much she pretends has a huge ass instead being confident with her small ass the way it is. In photos is when its Photoshopped thick.

https://thothub.tv/2018/11/18/belle-delphine-deleted-instagram-video/

Edited by Mew.Mew.Kitty
Error mistakes

Posted

Hi everyone,

I got her snapchat again this month, (no i didnt pay, i just send her my username and she adds me lol)

I did this before and i wrote some what of a unbiased review.

So basically her snapchat this month has probably been the worst month (ive had her sc about 4 months?), Everything she does now is so lazy, basically every photo she posts is just from the camera roll and they are usually days old. Pretty much she takes photos once a week and then posts them through out the week.

20190517_042523.thumb.jpg.bcd1668fa01fa9Those are the things you are supposed to get for her SC. 

-Daily selfies and day to day life photos

This doesnt happen, some days she doesnt post anything. And she never posts any live stuff. And there are no day to day life pics.

-Bath and shower time selfies

Literally none are posted. Ever. She said in a post on sc at the start of the month that she posts for all her showers and baths, so i just assume she doesnt shower or bath.

-Daily panty shots

Again doesnt happen because posts arent daily.

-Very *NSFW* pics

I guess her pics are NSFW, but most people associate it with nudity, full nudity. So this is basically a way to trick people into thinking they will get nudes.

-Random naughty videos

Literally none. There is nothing random. Everthing is planned.

I can literally anticipate when she will post stuff, because its always at like 1am UK time. She will post some pics and go to bed. (Thats if she can be bothered and doesnt skip a day).

Ive also noticed that some negative comments of people complaining on her patreon wall had, "disappeared". 

I think that patreon should allow patrons to leave a review for creators, maybe that would ward people away from losing their money on this. Because this is not worth $50.

says for me you need to pledge to message a creator..?

Posted

says for me you need to pledge to message a creator..?

For me i can post in the community and i can send messages, so i dont know. The only thing i cant see are pics she posts on patreon.

Posted

Pretty sure you're paying for it fam

Can someone explain how gamer boys is relevant for the pic? It's anime not games 

Screenshot_20190517_133704.jpg

Here are my payments for this month. I only use paypal for online purchase. Im not dumb enough to pay lol.

20190517_134805.jpg

Posted (edited)

Can someone explain how gamer boys is relevant for the pic? It's anime not games 

ugh who needs room for organs fuck it imma skinny petite cutie patootie owo

she said "gamer boys" because it's kinda... meme now? the whole gamers rise up thing

for example 

a02.thumb.jpg.460702492de8ab20c5ddb224db
Edited by nikoniferret

Posted

I am so confused like sometimes she wears fakeboobielette pushes her ass out, etc  just tries to make herself cury and next moment she is wearing kids clothes trying to be all petite for pedos.

trying to please all kind of audience? 

Posted

Oh man, I saw this on twitter and someone originally quote tweeted saying "Instagram cosplayers" and my mind jumped to Belle :hurrplz:

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 2.01.27 PM.png

Posted

Pretty sure you're paying for it fam

Besides the whole gamer meme, she probably doesn't even know the name. Or the character or anime. If she does she's probably never watched it

Posted

HER RECENT POST IS LITERALLY PICTUREW FROM HER PATREON SER THAT PEOPLE SAID 25 DOLLARS FOR AHHHHH SHE FUCKING SUCKS AT THIS 

Posted (edited)

Her first pic looks edited, look at the black thing (I guess it’s underwear?) above her skirt, it looks kind of blurred out compared to the second pic?

AB7F9D0E-DE60-45EB-B919-F2064FC12E3C.jpeg

0B92BFF8-F2A9-477C-8C16-E4F66552C9BA.jpeg

Edited by Nieki