• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6928 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm new to this thread and I read some posts about her trying to appear smaller with angles and photoshop. When i discovered her i found this video. Besides her being extremely annoying with her body language and facial expressions, she looks very thin here, especially in the "normal" shot. Maybe she eventually lost weight. I'm very good with angles and i have also a normal sized body, but I don't think you can fake this good. 

She's pretty thin, she's actually lost a lot of weight from when she first appeared on the internet. I think by smaller they mean in height? Belle likes to try and look short for the whole loli thing she has going on..but she's confirmed herself that she's 5'6 or 5'5 which is a lot taller than the average female (at least where i'm from) She used to post pictures with her boyfriend to look shorter I think? He was 6'3 so she looked short in comparison to him. The only thing she tries to do with angels is look thicker (bending her back, poking out her butt and other things) from what I know Belle is naturally thin.

Posted

I'm new to this thread and I read some posts about her trying to appear smaller with angles and photoshop. When i discovered her i found this video. Besides her being extremely annoying with her body language and facial expressions, she looks very thin here, especially in the "normal" shot. Maybe she eventually lost weight. I'm very good with angles and i have also a normal sized body, but I don't think you can fake this good. 

DAMN i ngl she looks like a person u can snap if u bump on her or get easily flown away by the wind. 

I genuinely hope shes not starving herself

Posted

she honestly really doesn’t look as skinny as you described and it was pretty unnecessary to add that first bit.. skinny shaming is still body shaming 

imo, she is. In my eyes, she is. My opinion. Not a shame. Only if u tjink it would fall in that category yes it would. If it comes across as a body shaming to you well i dont think i have to solve that for you. Im not insulting, Im being transparent 

Posted

Hello, 

So i found this 2 pictures of Belle Delphine a few weeks back (i'm into foot fetish) so i obiously saved them, but now i can not find those 2 pictures or any set containing them, has anyone seen these 2 pictures before, or know where can i find the set they're from? Only thing i know is that she uses that shirt when she did the "bitch lasagna" video.

Any help finding more pictures will be much appreciated. 

vS2gFhLb.jpeg

M9AA8twu.jpeg

Posted (edited)

photo isn't showing :alpacasad:

Edited by sohee

Posted

Forgive me if image is too small or big, on mobile atm..I tried using the makeapp and my bad editing skills to see what she would look like without makeup AND filters. Do you guys think this could be anywhere close to how she actually looks?

IMG_20190504_230518.jpg

i almost spit out my drink LMAO

Posted

Hi:alpacasad: I'm new to this sight so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong I'm a big fan of this since her tik tok video and I didn't know she was like this I'm thankful to you guys who opened my eyes to her bad personlaity and deeds I even pay for her premium SC before and now I feel like a loser I'm a female but always think she is so cute sorry for bad english 

Posted

Sorry for double posting in such a short amount of time. Anyone checked out her new vids? Every time I see her I think of how adorable she looks but then I remember her attitude. She also brought back the MLP wig! I think it looks better on her than the pink one. I remember her mentioning she has a lot of the same pink wigs but in her room tour video she has more than just pink I believe? Sorry if I'm wrong there.

Posted

Has anyone seen that Belle cosplayed 2b from nier??There was a post on her FB awhole back where she posted pic of her in the dress but I don't see anymore 

Posted

I made an account just to ask this;Can someone link me the filter app she uses? Thanks in advance I know I shouldn't abuse filters but her pictures are too cute

Posted (edited)

No. Belle looks almost the same with and without the filters.  The only thing she does too much is whiten her skin. 

Edited by bruhmoment

Posted

I think you misunderstand by people saying she is trying to appear smaller we usually mean as in smol uwu girls or childlike.

We know she’s skinny. She has really small breasts and no ass so obviously she’s going to be skinny. But there are still photos she edits or poses for that make her try to appear even smaller around her waist and she even flattens her boobs more than what she really has. There’s also photos where she suddenly appears thicc. So either her weight fluctuates A LOT or she just inconsistently photoshops her body.

Forgive me if image is too small or big, on mobile atm..I tried using the makeapp and my bad editing skills to see what she would look like without makeup AND filters. Do you guys think this could be anywhere close to how she actually looks? edit:quality is instantly bad when put through the makeapp idk how to fix that

IMG_20190504_230518.jpg

I can’t see the photo. Can you try posting it again?

Posted

Forgive me if image is too small or big, on mobile atm..I tried using the makeapp and my bad editing skills to see what she would look like without makeup AND filters. Do you guys think this could be anywhere close to how she actually looks? edit:quality is instantly bad when put through the makeapp idk how to fix that

IMG_20190504_230518.jpg

cant see photo

Posted

I just don't get it why she always stick her tongue out on her pic.