• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

7158 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly I really dislike the whole persona that belle girl does, its not cute or anything its cringey, stupid, and forced. She is pretty ugly and kinda fat.

Posted

wait but who justified her actions bc of dAdDy iSsUes...never met such people :/

4BDDBED6-AA89-4C58-8ECC-08DD1807B803.jpeg

Posted

Imo she deserves whats coming from her it may not be coming from me but not until shes acknowledging her mistakes and lies in the eyes of public, she wont have any peace at all. Nobody walks out like that do that stuff out in the open and act like its nothing and set a bad example to other people other there and put other communities like cosplay in a bad limelight and gets discredited for it because of her. And as being a part of PULL; You dont have to necessarily involve your social media and such into the situation; you can collaborate without corrupting your dignity turning hate in here. Belle is an adult without much opportunities irl, like a stable carreer or job but monetizing her provocative and promiscuity in public, i know. You should realize in this thread not only facts and personal opinnions should only be tolerated but as well encouragement to change her ways of living. Shes not happy and it shows. she is forced to do this and think this is OK because she has no good role models around her, no job, no carreer or education, and its an easy way. her current relationship, premium snapchats and patreon content whats keeping her living rn. her childhood shouldnt be an excuse to live like that; shes an adult and she know eaxctly what she is doing. carrying your bad childhood and not doing something about it but use it as an excuse well youre not going to have any progress in your life because you allow it to demonize your potential and decisions in life.

Posted

Imo she deserves whats coming from her it may not be coming from me but not until shes acknowledging her mistakes and lies in the eyes of public, she wont have any peace at all. Nobody walks out like that do that stuff out in the open and act like its nothing and set a bad example to other people other there and put other communities like cosplay in a bad limelight and gets discredited for it because of her. And as being a part of PULL; You dont have to necessarily involve your social media and such into the situation; you can collaborate without corrupting your dignity turning hate in here. Belle is an adult without much opportunities irl, like a stable carreer or job but monetizing her provocative and promiscuity in public, i know. You should realize in this thread not only facts and personal opinnions should only be tolerated but as well encouragement to change her ways of living. Shes not happy and it shows. she is forced to do this and think this is OK because she has no good role models around her, no job, no carreer or education, and its an easy way. her current relationship, premium snapchats and patreon content whats keeping her living rn. her childhood shouldnt be an excuse to live like that; shes an adult and she know eaxctly what she is doing. carrying your bad childhood and not doing something about it but use it as an excuse well youre not going to have any progress in your life because you allow it to demonize your potential and decisions in life.

I was just curious about her patreon actually, last time i checked she had a bit above 3k now she's at 2700. I get that this is what she signed up for after making mistakes but I can see how just one post can make her lose over 300 patreons and so that must be exhausting for her to re-up. This doesn't seem attainable for her so far. 

Posted

Wait, yo guys.

About the daddy issues, I really don't think it's got something to do with the whole CP situation.

in fact, I don't even think she is a pedophile or that she ever consumed content like that.

What she did is pander to an audience, feeding onto the whole "loli" (for those who don't know, look up lolicon) and the ddlg aesthetic. About the loli part, it's basically a meme at this point.

But yeah, I personally agree it's disturbing. But think that majority of the people who follow her, are familiarized with anime and/or pop culture, I guess you can call it. 

Going back to the "it's basically a meme", some people ironically consider lolis (in anime) to be mind-flipping, because they appear to be much younger than they actually are. For a reference, take Shinobu from the Monogatari series. 

I really don't think most of her patreons, followers, w/e. really put much thought into it and say "This is pedophilic because she's dressed up as a loli. It's fucked up." They consume that crap ironically, because it's a meme. The whole FBI, underaged jokes and all. It's simply a joke. 

and I know, it doesn't make what she did less disgusting. And partly because some (I could use some statistics here) are old men.

you guys get the idea. 

Just putting this out there because; yeah, a fatherless home does indeed affect both men and women. However, felt the need to clarify that it's got little to nothing to do with becoming a pedophile.

It's got a lot to do with wanting attention from the opposite sex, though. And it's exactly what's been shown to us all, she's in desperate need for online attention and epraising from guys who put her on the "perfect woman to ever walk on earth" pedestal.

Posted (edited)

Nothing

Edited by Melimoe

Posted

I can still see her likes. I'm not sure what you clicked on, I just picked a picture and clicked on likes and it showed for me 

Posted (edited)

I can still see her likes. I'm not sure what you clicked on, I just picked a picture and clicked on likes and it showed for me 

I know I’m kind of derailing this thread, but Instagram’s new feature (likes being hidden) is being tested on Canadian users

Edited by Saharja

Posted

Tbh it is kinda funny seeing people unfollow her after her no make up selfie. Those guys were delusional and now they’re perfect girl is ruined for them. What’s funny though is the same thing happened to pokimane and it showed that guys don’t really care about girls, they just care about their looks. Belle must’ve been really naive then since she’s not the first to get backlash after a no make up selfie. I wonder if she thought her fanboys genuinely care about her. Although it does suck how so many guys are turning their back on her because she doesn’t look as good without make up. Those kind of guys are trash 

also I just wanted to add that in her no make up selfie she 100% looks like a horse girl lol

Posted

Tbh it is kinda funny seeing people unfollow her after her no make up selfie. Those guys were delusional and now they’re perfect girl is ruined for them. What’s funny though is the same thing happened to pokimane and it showed that guys don’t really care about girls, they just care about their looks. Belle must’ve been really naive then since she’s not the first to get backlash after a no make up selfie. I wonder if she thought her fanboys genuinely care about her. Although it does suck how so many guys are turning their back on her because she doesn’t look as good without make up. Those kind of guys are trash 

also I just wanted to add that in her no make up selfie she 100% looks like a horse girl lol

i wish we have a laugh react here tbh cos girl the last pharagraph

Posted

I'm new to this thread and I read some posts about her trying to appear smaller with angles and photoshop. When i discovered her i found this video. Besides her being extremely annoying with her body language and facial expressions, she looks very thin here, especially in the "normal" shot. Maybe she eventually lost weight. I'm very good with angles and i have also a normal sized body, but I don't think you can fake this good.