• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6648 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree on the other person being compared to Belle. Im very sorry for them, they dont look bad or anything, I think it's just mean. Did she legit just said that she did not sell nudes that dont belong to her and that it's a lie??? BITCH YOU ADMITTED TO IT

seriously tho. She aint gonna b slick for this. People got reciepts lmao

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I feel bad for the other person having to be compared to someone as ugly (in personality) as Belle.

And BIG YIKES... she literally admitted to selling other girls’ nudes before and now she wants to play dumb about it? I hate the very obvious facts that she is constantly pandering to pedophiles and trying to normalize that crap.

This is it. Belle is the shittiest person on the Internet.

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted (edited)

While flat chests are generally associated with very young girls, I think it's rude to imply pedobaiting just because of the breast size. There are grown women with small or next to non-existent breasts, and there are men attracted to said women or to those specific characteristics that do not like little girls in the slightest. At the same time there are underage girls with big breasts. It's not really that much age defining. 

Aside from this, I agree that she obviously pedobaits lol. It's evident from the clothes choice, the wig styling and from the fact that well she's Belle ew.

It's kind of sad. It is a thing where underaged girls are assumed mature because of big boobs or adult women are seen as childish or immature because they have smaller boobs. And Bella plays right into both those stereotypes hard. 

When shes being childish/wearing things children wear in real life or in fiction? She tries to hide them to look flatter or is okay with her boob size being on the small size. 

When shes trying to come off as a mature or sexy character? Suddenly she must have the bigger boobs and be '''''thicc''''.  

Also her trying to claim she didn't sell other nudes what a laugh. People know. She can't hide that now. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

While flat chests are generally associated with very young girls, I think it's rude to imply pedobaiting just because of the breast size. There are grown women with small or next to non-existent breasts, and there are men attracted to said women or to those specific characteristics that do not like little girls in the slightest. At the same time there are underage girls with big breasts. It's not really that much age defining. 

Aside from this, I agree that she obviously pedobaits lol. It's evident from the clothes choice, the wig styling and from the fact that well she's Belle ew.

I think its a bit more that your can't pedobate as well with a noticable chest. It's not only that she shops her self flat chested, she flattens her chest, does doll makeup, and takes sexual pictures in children's clothes. The bit about her changing her chest is more about the effort she puts in to erase her secondary sex characteristics to sell the fantasy of a sexual yet innocent child. There is undoubtable a difference between a willowy thin or a petite woman with a-cups and a woman who is wearing kid's bathing suits, sucking on lollipops, and editing their body to remove curves.

Posted

I think its a bit more that your can't pedobate as well with a noticable chest. It's not only that she shops her self flat chested, she flattens her chest, does doll makeup, and takes sexual pictures in children's clothes. The bit about her changing her chest is more about the effort she puts in to erase her secondary sex characteristics to sell the fantasy of a sexual yet innocent child. There is undoubtable a difference between a willowy thin or a petite woman with a-cups and a woman who is wearing kid's bathing suits, sucking on lollipops, and editing their body to remove curves.

I agree with everything you said! Her doing that in the context of making an obvious effort to present herself as a child is to pedobait better. 

What bugs me is the general association of small breasts or flat chests with being a kid. It's unfair to girls who develop noticeable breasts early and have to put up with being sexualized as little girls because of that. I know how much psychological damage it can cause. Also there are adult women with small chests who obviously really don't want to be seen as preteens just because of the size of their breasts. 

Posted

Pretty sure she won't be able to find a source of income due to the fact she won't apply any effort into sponsorships ( which I doubt anyone would want to sponsor her) when she can't even make a short video of her playing Minecraft. She's "too shy" to do anything that involves putting personality and her actually image on a video, and by how she reacts to neutral criticisms and any negative opinions on her I can tell she won't handle doing this for long. The time will come, my friends.. just waiting for her to fully deteriorate lol 

Posted

Belle  😍😍

D0E01D7B-DB3A-4472-AEB4-52735F4D5F4C.jpeg

THANKS, I HATE IT 😂😂

(i'm out of upvotes rn, have a comment instead.)

Posted

Belle  😍😍

D0E01D7B-DB3A-4472-AEB4-52735F4D5F4C.jpeg

that looks just like her 🤔

Posted

No one have said anything that she's pedobaiting because she have small boobs 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's true, no one outright said "she has small breasts so she's pedobaiting", but it's an association that is often being made in the thread. I do think it's right to say so thoughI when she edits it on purpose in the pictures that are meant to be childish. I guess I went off topic af lmao 

Posted

ok lets say boob size has nothing to do with it but her DDLG went to far like shes stuck in the damn kindergarten. I think apart from the fact that she got little kids in her patreon pretending to be teenagers; she got 50 year old fans. Le t me clear somethingup;  im not against her e-thot ways on getting money, im concerned, VERY concerned rather about her patrons. She should choose her target audience and the content she makes. it puts DDLG in a bad limelight and not to mention the cosplay community as well gets discredited. when people put out his simple fact her 12 year old little whiteknights go craycray on her social media accounts. she deserves whats coming for her. Shes provoking potential predators out there and its so easy.

Posted

I know exactly what it mean  Literally when you Google it it's say dressing up like a child and doing child stuff 😂

You can be submissive and have someone taking care of you without pretending to be a fucking child . 

Take this argument to PM. It's derailing the thread. 

Posted

I do agree with Belle about the other person being insulted, it's not fair to them. Especially when they're probably a much better person 

But when she denied stealing nudes and selling them. Really Belle? She can't possibly be THAT stupid. She already admitted to it and there's proof out there, who is she trying to trick?