• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6645 posts in this topic

Posted

guys...this is thread about belle:alpacaworry:

if these people are this inspired by belle and the absolute weirdest most specific things she's done, i think it is only fair they get brought up at least once

Posted

guys...this is thread about belle:alpacaworry:

if these people are this inspired by belle and the absolute weirdest most specific things she's done, i think it is only fair they get brought up at least once

The first user is right, we don't need updates on all the bandwagon jumpers. Every popular look will be copied. You can make a thread about all kinds of skinwalkers/copycats if you like and post comparisons in there, but it doesn't belong in this thread.

Posted

D3492283-FEB7-4AAE-92B5-78D8829E3E30.jpeg

Posted

Is that really belle or just a doppelganger lol 

Posted (edited)

Is that really belle or just a doppelganger lol 

it does look like her tho, but I don't think its her, the eyebrows are too thick. Isnt her natural hair way longer than that? 

can you give the link on where you found this? 

Edited by Melimoe

Posted

Her fucking hips are shopped to the MAX  LMFAO it's not even proportional to the rest of her body!!! 

She can't decide whether she wants to look petite and underaged or thick. Why even post your body out for the world, especially for money, if you're not even comfortable with your body. 

Posted (edited)

she literally looks like my 10 year old niece in this video and it makes me want to throw up.

to be honest belle's entire aesthetic makes my skin crawl. at first, i could handle the overdone ahegao to an extent, but the blatant pedobating is just too much for me. it doesn't help that she literally looks like a shadman drawing that came to life. people who call themselves lolis unironically, or use it as an aesthetic are complete trash. belle knows full well what she's doing, and as long as she can get those beta bucks she doesn't really give a shit. i swear that fame and money brings out the worst in people.

Edited by taromilk

Posted

Sometimes I don't understand why we call these loser incels beta, they'er worse then betas. 

Posted

Sometimes I don't understand why we call these loser incels beta, they'er worse then betas. 

Damn Charlies

Posted

Holy fuck.. If that isn’t Belle I wouldn’t believe it. This is uncanny.

Posted

Holy fuck.. If that isn’t Belle I wouldn’t believe it. This is uncanny.

I don't think that's Belle honestly. They do look somewhat similar in some ways, but I'm sure the person is much better than Belle so I feel somewhat bad that they're being compared to her. 

Posted (edited)

i dont care for her but her face is so damn punchable every time she does that ahegao bullshit. does she have anything done to her lips too? im new to the thread and they look weirdly shapen with that snarl of hers lol

Edited by spicypoop

Posted

I don't think that's Belle honestly. They do look somewhat similar in some ways, but I'm sure the person is much better than Belle so I feel somewhat bad that they're being compared to her. 

I do agree that we shouldn’t make fun of the other person without knowing much about them as a person but I just couldn’t believe my eyes. They really do look so much alike.

Posted

Well heres belle’s “no makeup pic” still looks edited. Her nose doesnt even look like that

09BB5D66-55DD-4B72-893E-78A1747BAF74.jpeg

4A330301-B8B2-44B3-8931-FB6F99C7B15C.jpeg

Posted

her eyebags look reaaaaally airbrushed but thats maybe me