• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

8200 posts in this topic

Posted

her fans make me sad they're so blind

sad.jpg

He's also writing that on every single fucking post ūüėā

Posted

?????

C6C57259-3DDB-44AB-A541-B06E3737DA1A.jpeg

Posted

?????

She probably wants to make her fans think it is not a boy (namely her boyfriend) that is taking pictures of her, to not burst their fantasy bubble of being special to Belle. 

Posted

her fans make me sad they're so blind

sad.jpg

"Similar personalities"? What personality? Is smiling vapidly, wearing cheap lazy cosplays, and eating raw eggs a personality?

Posted

"Similar personalities"? What personality? Is smiling vapidly, wearing cheap lazy cosplays, and eating raw eggs a personality?

Like bruh he dosnt even know her personality ūüėā it's not like she have shown anyone anything personality wise¬†

Posted

Screenshot_20190417_182908.thumb.jpg.e5d

Also, I can't believe people are so fucking gullible and believe her every word, so stupid 

Bitch, he gave you t h r e e t h o u s a n d dollars and you can't play minecraft for even 10 minutes? God, is she really THAT lazy? Sure, she clearly doesn't have personality to game lmao, but she could at least try to play a little? What a scam. Imagine being paid thousands for almost nothing in return two months later. 

Belle is extremely lazy. She claims this was a job made for her, but she can't post actual quality content. She'll have a lot of fun in another year when her fame dies down and she needs an actual job. 

Lol look at this, instagram is so fucking pathetic 

Screenshot_20190417_190438.jpg

Instagram loves to take posts down from smaller accounts but not big ones. It's extremely stupid. 

Posted

It’s funny how her fans say she’s quirky by eating eggs and killing already dead memes. Yeah she’s quirky oh right. *sarcasm* (Her recent post caption on her second account convinced me she definitely lurks here) 

Posted

Those fans are the type of ppl that never leaves their houses and spends all day on internet doing nothing

Posted

Now I did this within 2 minutes as Im on my lunch break now and just had a few minutes to spare but I found this pic of some cosplayer at a convention and edited her pic with "Airbrush" app in 2 minutes. Im pretty sure Belle uses this one for the makeup and face morph and filter so I used all the filters I think Belle uses.  Now its completely sloppy and looks ridiculous but Belle's sloppy ass editing isnt much better either....haha

2.thumb.jpg.c9dd58b402b19b2fc359e4015b3d

Before pic:

1.thumb.jpg.5388128cb049d91ebb10d8c21270

If you want to look like Belle with these airbrush apps.....What I did for this pic

Enlarge your eyes (2x's), use the narrow nose tool. Use the smaller jaw tool.  Use the tool for lips but make them smaller by going minus (I did -49 for this girl). Use the "smile" tool to give that smile look.  Use the fake lashes tool. Then for body I just used the "slim" brush to push in.  Then to top it off use the "beautify" tool and smooth the fuck out of your face.  

Posted

Bitch, he gave you t h r e e t h o u s a n d dollars and you can't play minecraft for even 10 minutes? God, is she really THAT lazy? Sure, she clearly doesn't have personality to game lmao, but she could at least try to play a little? What a scam. Imagine being paid thousands for almost nothing in return two months later. 

Belle is extremely lazy. She claims this was a job made for her, but she can't post actual quality content. She'll have a lot of fun in another year when her fame dies down and she needs an actual job. 

Instagram loves to take posts down from smaller accounts but not big ones. It's extremely stupid. 

Imagine getting $3k and just being asked to play minecraft for 10 minutes, Belle you ungrateful fuck lmao (but what else is new)

Posted

If you want to look like Belle with these airbrush apps.....What I did for this pic

Enlarge your eyes (2x's), use the narrow nose tool. Use the smaller jaw tool.  Use the tool for lips but make them smaller by going minus (I did -49 for this girl). Use the "smile" tool to give that smile look.  Use the fake lashes tool. Then for body I just used the "slim" brush to push in.  Then to top it off use the "beautify" tool and smooth the fuck out of your face.  

What app was it? Because I would love to get luxurious lashes like that ūüėć

Posted (edited)

?????

lmao  its funny how shes trying to lie say its a girl .Who does her shoots now when on youtube she tried to already lied about it

she said something "its awkward because he has a gf"

but after being called out with more proof of her bf now she has to lie like her photographer is a lady. When we know that her bf helps her. She should stop pretending shes single. 

how do guys still believe her?

Lying about being single too be liked more is pretty pathetic

Bet her bf doesnt also want Belle going nude wouldnt surprise me.  Belle's bf helps her scam incels.

we all know its her bf shooting/helping with Belles content. When he helped her film the mc memes they used a tripod. 

also why the fuck did Belle upload a mc meme that Pyro paid 3k for? Once again Belle is posting paid content what a scam

Not only Pyro donated 3k to Belle and she made shitty mc meme videos 2 monther later after backing out she would game mc with him

but she also posted one of the the paid memes she made specially for Pyro. So she could try to reach out to the mc fans now. Like how she tried to cater to LOL fans with her low quality Jinx cosplay.

Leave it to Belle posting paid content on her ig.

"I play mc and LOL" with her newer posts be like 

uwu "im 2 shy 2 game with pyro bcuz Im an introvert" lmao SACK OF SHIT LIES

Most gamerss are introverts and thats just Belle making more excuses

but had no issue flirting with Pyro on skype call, right? She was sooo shy she kepy flirting with him:) hmmmmmm funny seemed like she tried to butter him up so she could get what she wanted in the end which was to not game. 

Belle delphine is defintely lazy and boring thats for sure.

she never wanted to game with him before which took her 2 months to reply to him after he already donated and got nothing back.

I think Belle only agreed to game because Pyro sent her 3k to game and the Internet wanted her to, and it would be her keeping her word but she backed out. Its really fishy she backed out. 

I bet if she gamed with Pyro her fans would hear/see how truly boring their "queen belle" is since she has no personality

She shouldn't fucking lie and scam people its wrong. Shes just a spoiled brat who wants easy money given to her but wont give any sugar/or anything in return. Not even a game session for 3k lol wow 

If she cant keep her word she should have sent Pyro back his money.

Twitch streamers would game mincecraft for hours for that 3k

Kids even play mc. Its kinda funny how scared Belle was to game with Pyro though like damn bitch you werent shy selling men other girls nudes as your body at 17 and 18.

I already asked this but,

Also how is using 5 layers of filters sexy? Geez.

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

What app was it? Because I would love to get luxurious lashes like that ūüėć

she's also using falsies and makeup to enhance herself with these apps. Belle most likely be using meitu or snow.

Posted

Belle defiantly stalks this forum because have you noticed how one of her latest pictures is more lewd? Despite it being blurred out of course xD I wonder if she will ever go through with her "sex worker" career and actually reveal everything? I get a strong vibe though that she is trying to protect her image without going fully nude, that or she's def hiding something.