• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

8200 posts in this topic

Posted

???????

54F21B5D-7C95-478F-9C8C-78181948569F.jpeg

Yeah this disgusting bitch get special treatment . Instagram supports people who sexualizing children 

Posted

if her instagram gets deleted, how many ppl would sub to her patreon? 

since she isn't really popular on youtube or twitter O.o

Posted

Screenshot_20190417_182908.thumb.jpg.e5d

Also, I can't believe people are so fucking gullible and believe her every word, so stupid 

I’m introverted and shy and play videogames just fine...

she just doesn’t have a personality and is lazy as fuck.

she always has the worst excuses and her followers eat it up.

Posted

most gamers are introverted???????????

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

this bitch probably never played a game in her life.

Posted

I feel bad for Anais, being compared to a scamming whore

Screenshot_20190417_223624.jpg

Posted

so was she trying to cosplay as platelet loli? i cant really tell but if she was then it was super inaccurate. i wouldn't expect any better from her though, but i still really want to see her actually try.

yes.thumb.png.becf089c8aa33301aa08b5370b

Posted

Becky if you aren't fucking comfortable don't steal people's money haha 

Posted

Everyone mass report her new photo on Instagram for nudity and get it taking down. Or also just report her profile as a whole. I’ve seen models get there photos taken down and they are wearing panties yet belle is wearing none and touching her p$#*!?Let’s get her removed especially as the more she gets reported the more Instagram will listen

D18F31F1-DEEB-459B-B00B-8D12CADDDE6F.jpeg

So I reported this annnnnnd

20190418_163313.thumb.jpg.046ed4d6908fdd

Honestly, fuck you IG and the double standards

Geez, I can be quite shy and an introvert but I do occasionally speak on my friends streams, which is not enforced or expected but most of the time, I'm just playing a game with them cause it's fun, Sheesh.

Posted

Since one disturing post clearly wasn’t enough, time to report another one. :hoplz: Great way to go Belle!

I don’t even think she knows she’s cosplaying Jinx, she probs just thought the outfit was cute and put it on— At least do your research..?

Posted

Jinx has braids. But Belle is too lazy to even braid her fugly wigs.

Posted (edited)

inCollage_20190417_233837970.thumb.jpg.bBet this is where Belle gets her cheap pink wigs from when she buys them in bulk

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted (edited)

I think Belle doesn't go fully nude because that's part of her persona, being a tease and (veeery) relatively a sfw ig thot. Anyways she already lost Patreons because of this, so eventually she might start posting pictures of filtered private parts, hopefully reconsidering her life choices in the process of shooping them to hell and back lol  

Ngl I actually like her style a lot and I think she's pretty, it's such a shame she did questionable stuff.

Edited by Momoka

Posted

I like when you say that she's sexualizing children people say "but a lot of animes are like that"

Bitch look at this pic and tell me that they're sexualizing them here  And just because they do it in anime doesn't mean it's right? How the fuck is that an excuse 

cells-at-work-ep-2-pic-11.jpg

Posted (edited)

*sigh* i wish there was someone in LoL with blue long pigtails and bangs so cosplay could be recognizable with that amazing blue wig...Sona2.thumb.png.8ed36b9fd427d8b556f462caoh wait

Edited by nikoniferret

Posted

her fans make me sad they're so blind

sad.jpg