• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

7173 posts in this topic

Posted

Is she wearing the fake boobs again? ūüėā

yes, yes she is

Posted

She can make anything perverted...

I got to be honset this seems like she stole the idea of a deviantart giantess fetish account. 

Posted (edited)

I got to be honset this seems like she stole the idea of a deviantart giantess fetish account. 

Did she delete the post ūü§Ē because I can't see it¬†

Edited by Obama-san

Posted

Did she delete the post ūü§Ē because I can't see it¬†

Nope. Heres a screenshot if you can't see it though. 

k1iYlNm.png

Posted (edited)

Edit: nvm I'm dumb I deadass thought she was eating styrofoam not a cake lmao 

Edited by Sydist
Mistake

Posted

if you zoom in on her face it looks like the face filter struggles to stay on, (probably because of the motion/fog?)

27C68C89-D0B9-4036-9FB6-9C68B82161C1.jpeg

14383FAE-0799-4460-956F-09C6DEE51512.jpeg

Posted

People follow her because of the ahegao she did, and now many are getting bored and the new followers are getting baited in

Screenshot_20190411_014210.jpg

Screenshot_20190411_014522.jpg

Screenshot_20190411_014621.jpg

Screenshot_20190411_014636.jpg

So  your  telling me that these guys.......actually think that Belle gives a shit about them?  God, how pathetic are they?

Posted

Jessy Taylor, I kind of feel bad for her, cause she said that she used to be a prostitute just to make money, and stopped because she can just make money online, and she doesn't want to go back to being a prostitute. Its kind of sad when minimum wage jobs just isn't enough to get by

I didn’t read the article but that is pretty sad.. but like some MilkMe said the harsh reality is  that social media isn’t a reliable source of income and these e-thots need to realize not to be so dependent on it.

e-fame is a very fleeing thing which is why Belle tries so hard to remain relevant because she knows she can easily be replaced and forgotten by the next viral meme.

especiallg since people are already bored of her now.

Posted (edited)

inCollage_20190411_181924416.thumb.jpg.7i took numerous screenshots 

Lmao look at the filter through the fog. 

The bottom last pic was in a mid-blink and you can see the filter move around in motion when she blinked in video. Like Belle we see that filter showing through that smoke 

Also wtf is up with her lips? We know they arent small. As she moves I feel like you can see the lip filter it looks sucked in (she did this on snow app) and she couldnt tone down the filtering.

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised if belle looked through some weird deviantart fetish art for ideas, but BLACK HOLE CHAN GODDDDDD she really has nothing else to do rn 

Posted

no becky it's shittyattempttabeinggothic-chan not blackhole-chan put the cake down

Posted

just because belle is faking an interest in BDSM, doesnt mean her boyfriend is not beta

i am just assuming that she would only date alpha af guys 

might be very wrong

Posted

Oh this bitch is still around? :o but again there isn't much else she can be doing with her free time...