• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

7173 posts in this topic

Posted

her hair looked better before, she actually knew what a hairbrush was

too bad being a thot makes you suffer memory loss and forget what brushing does to your hair :meowplz:

Posted (edited)

Most of the comments are depressed people/asking Belle for their failing relationship advice lol she doesnt even reply to most of the comments. I dont know why she makes the "ask me a question" post or the "thot therapist" posts if she doesnt even reply to anyone. 

Her nose shooped small and it looks awkward how much space between her edited out non existent top lip and her nose.  Im tempted to photoshop a large mustache on this pic. Her nose almost looks non existent in the pic too. She just uses the same filters over and over.

Zooming in her eyes in the pic the eye thats closed its obvious seeing the shooping out her under eye dark circles.

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

braces again..? I thought she removed them recently  

Most of the comments are depressed people/asking Belle for their failing relationship advice lol she doesnt even reply to most of the comments. I dont know why she makes the "ask me a question" post or the "thot therapist" posts if she doesnt even reply to anyone. 

Her nose shooped small and it looks awkward how much space between her edited out non existent top lip and her nose.  Im tempted to photoshop a large mustache on this pic. Her nose almost looks non existent in the pic too. She just uses the same filters over and over.

Zooming in her eyes in the pic the eye thats closed its obvious seeing the shooping out her under eye dark circles.

Posted (edited)

braces again..? I thought she removed them recently  

I think shes reposting old selfies from when she had her braces? Even if it was from last month or something. She probanly doesnt have really new content to post it looks like. Shes reaching back to pedobaiting again with pics when she had braces. 

We know Belle is stupid but I hope she isnt stupid enough to get braces again after removing them in the same month lol. That just wouldnt make any sense.

Posted

sorry but with all the faces she makes with the braces all I can see is this

082E8204-8549-45F8-9242-2A37CED17855.jpeg

Posted

sorry but with all the faces she makes with the braces all I can see is this

082E8204-8549-45F8-9242-2A37CED17855.jpeg

lol kinda looks like her

Posted (edited)

inCollage_20190317_140339394.thumb.jpg.7Old pics of Belle and Goran she shopped herself to look petite.1st pic, Look at Goran's neck. His neck looks a little defromed/wide. It almost looks like she edited his back shrinking him too look slimmer and his arms too? His back doesnt look right in the pic. Belles left hand looks really shrunk and has a sparkle over it to avoid noticing it.

2nd pic both of their skins look over softened where it looks super fake in general lol but that soften skin editing is rather more common photoshopping so no hate on that just pointing it out. It just looks super fake is all.

inCollage_20190313_181055175.thumb.jpg.8

Like seriously, whatever happened to between Goran and Belle? 👀 I want to know the tea. I hope Goran decides to speak up on his relationship he had with Belle. Like what he thinks of now too. His personal thoughts on his ex B.D would be rather interesting. Didnt he disappear on social media?

I have a feeling Belle was living with Goran for a while when they were together up until they broke up. 

But look what I found

inCollage_20190317_140950687.thumb.jpg.finCollage_20190317_141118490.thumb.jpg.3I thought that name looked fimilar. What if she made friends with Tay to be petty to Goran? Wouldnt surprise me? Tay look like a clout chaser. 

Unless, she was already friends with Belle before but than thats Belle making a fake account throwing hella shade at her so called " friend" Tay. Never seen her in other pics with friends though until her tub shoot. So idk if she was. 

Tay does look like she is a way better model than Belle.  I really wonder if they are friends still because Tay deleted the post she had with Belle on her page.

Makes me think shes done with Belle or maybe Tay took the pic down because she was getting harassed too. Which I think, it would make sense if she took it down for that reason.  

B.D seems like the type of "friend" who would be twofaced and you cant trust. 

I mean incels pay her to get the slightest attention and have to buy her friendship. Belle doesnt even bother making friends with other women on Instagram. I bet she would charge them to be her friend if she could 😂

Posted

Tay does look like she is a way better model than Belle.  I really wonder if they are friends still because Tay deleted the post she had with Belle on her page.

Makes me think shes done with Belle or maybe Tay took the pic down because she was getting harassed too. Which I think, it would make sense if she took it down for that reason.  

B.D seems like the type of "friend" who would be twofaced and you cant trust. 

I mean incels pay her to get the slightest attention and have to buy her friendship. Belle doesnt even bother making friends with other women on Instagram. I bet she would charge them to be her friend if she could 😂

I believe that Tay just doesn’t want to be that type of girl and decided to change her ways. I noticed a while ago that she took down all old photos of her being “naughty” like and not only the ones with Belle. She used to take the same type of pics similar to Belle’s and stayed wearing elf ears but she deleted everything. She takes some pretty nice professional pics now, she’s a beautiful woman as well, I’m happy for her.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_7.thumb.png.6641d632377a33e55Screenshot_8.thumb.png.0e59cf2eea9b1f880

they ain't fooling anyone with their giraffe lookin ass 

Edited by MilkMe

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_7.thumb.png.6641d632377a33e55Screenshot_8.thumb.png.0e59cf2eea9b1f880

they ain't fooling anyone with their giraffe lookin ass 

LMAO THE BOTTOM PIC KILLED MEEEEE HAHAHA 

I ended up zooming in on her hand because I noticed it looked off and lets just say wtf is up with her hand in this?😂 she is holding the camera. Like her hand looks really huge and her fingers look deformed how she shooped it. It looks like part of her hand loolks like blending into her wrtist. Which her wrist doesnt look slender how she normally edits it. The more I look at the hand the more uncomfortable it gets.

inCollage_20190317_191615162.thumb.jpg.9

Posted

Most of the comments are depressed people/asking Belle for their failing relationship advice lol 

How shocking lmao weird how it didn't occur to these people that perhaps the reason why their relationship is failing is because they jerk off to "ethots" :')

Posted

she looks good without her braces honestly, i like her smile ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

inCollage_20190313_181055175.thumb.jpg.8

(Long time lurker here, followed belle back in the old days and decided to finally make an account here lol)

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure she's trying to appear shorter in this mirror photo?? Like is that just me??

Because she's standing farther away from her ex is in this pic, and as far as I'm aware it would make her appear shorter in a mirror? Realistically she's probably around (or slightly SLIGHTLY shorter than) shoulder length to him?

And this is a pretty old picture. So I guess shes always tried super hard to be 'uwu so tiny and petite' lol

Posted

ive been waiting 100 years for dis bitch to go outside more so we can see how she looks like in real life :hmm:

Posted

ive been waiting 100 years for dis bitch to go outside more so we can see how she looks like in real life :hmm:

Bitch probs does go outside, but no one freaking recognizes her lmfao