• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6428 posts in this topic

Posted

I do actually think it’s part of the filter, because if this is the one like snapchat the bottom edges distort when you take a photo.

I thought she edited it, put it on snap than screenshotted it to cover up some of the editing- idk I thought to point it out because it looked really weird. Nothing else looks desorted.

Posted

do you guys think we should just ignore those incels? they're just annoying 

Posted

Dumb ass meme, dumb ass comment. Honestly this is so freaking BORING! 

Screenshot_20190306_094455.jpg

Screenshot_20190306_094511.jpg

Posted

just gonna put this out there that it's a very sad unfortunate reality for some people to get herpes (on the mouth) at an early age NOT from anything sexual. My bff's cousin had gotten it since she was very young like 7 or 8 from a relative that had it and spread it to her (not from anything inappropriate, where i'm from people kiss multiple times on the cheeks as a greeting and are overly touchy in general). I watched her cry her eyes out everytime it popped up since its not something you can hide or heal, it's permanent for life and she wasnt even sexually active or had her first kiss yet

I didn't know Muricans thought herpes was sex related only. Everyone in my family had herpes at some point, me too, and I can guarantee it wasn't from sex, lol. I had mine in primary. It doesn't come back tbh.

Posted

do you guys think we should just ignore those incels? they're just annoying 

imo ignore them. they'll just keep on being annoying if we give them attention.

Posted

Got to show them we from PULL are the adults ones  and not little kids  unlike belle delphine and here white knights 

Posted (edited)

No wonder the incels are interested in her, both have dry personalities and shitty taste in memes. lul

Edited by MilkMe

Posted

No wonder the incels are interested in her, both have dry personalities and shitty taste in memes. lul

like attracts like

Look at nyannyancosplay She is 1 year older then belle and her cosplay are how a cosplay should be  

53742712_124345548684568_5325231054211952669_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

First of all, Belle must be so fake for having so many pages about her.

Second, didn't they have more than 50 pages in the old subreddit looking desperately for her nudes and saying how perfect is she even when they don't know her irl? Idk, what's worse? At least we're telling the truth, not living in a fantasy with a filtered ethot and calling her "queen" or "god"

Screenshot_20190306-054829.jpg

Welcome to the internet incel. 

People like to gossip online.

At least what we gossip about is real. 

Belle’s followers are so pathetic.

I actually feel sorry for these braindeads.

Must be nice being so delusional.

It’s not our fault she’s so infamous.

She likes the attention so we give it to her.

Edited by FollowTheSheeps

Posted

Her whole subbredit is :   anyone got nudes  please share nudes  can you pm me this photo ?  

Posted

Belle6.thumb.jpg.13074c438a8580c46f18236

...Goes to show how dumb and oblivious some can be. 9_9

Even if you have no knowledge of makeup, how can you look at those eyes and think "that's just her going all natural"?

Have any of yall ever seen a woman IRL???

Posted

"Shooting back "  With what   ? unfunny  memes ?  lol

i... honestly don't get the meme

Posted

Belle6.thumb.jpg.13074c438a8580c46f18236

...Goes to show how dumb and oblivious some can be. 9_9

Even if you have no knowledge of makeup, how can you look at those eyes and think "that's just her going all natural"?

Have any of yall ever seen a woman IRL???

do these incels even have mothers or sisters??? like do they even have any females in their lives? do they even leave their basement for food, how do they not know how females look like without makeup..

Posted

do these incels even have mothers or sisters??? like do they even have any females in their lives? do they even leave their basement for food, how do they not know how females look like without makeup..

This made me laugh so hard