• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine (Mary-Belle Kirschner)

6703 posts in this topic

Posted

PULL is already so  popular for exposing  how fake belle delphine is that her white knights copy  paste our words change  them making us look like haters .Belle delphine should be  BFF's with tana  mongeau ,she also knows alot of photoshopping her pictures as proven by nerd city 

Nerd City should go into her like they did miss Sssniperwolf 

Posted (edited)

Looks like Edwin's Generation is gonna make a video on Belle. 

Edwin.thumb.PNG.374f3636a13e33a2e5520d1e

I left a comment saying I was looking forward to the video cause so far apart from Repzilla, a lot of people been lenient on Belle.Edwin_2.thumb.PNG.af2a514fc7a0d45d1766d3

Edited by SimplySamy
Don't know if this is against the rules, please warn me otherwise

Posted

Ooh his content is pretty nice, I watched his video of his a while back.

Posted (edited)

First of all, Belle must be so fake for having so many pages about her.

Second, didn't they have more than 50 pages in the old subreddit looking desperately for her nudes and saying how perfect is she even when they don't know her irl? Idk, what's worse? At least we're telling the truth, not living in a fantasy with a filtered ethot and calling her "queen" or "god"

Screenshot_20190306-054829.jpg

Edited by Remtr

Posted

Actually they (both her and her fans) should be quite glad that her thread is 130+ pages long. Do you know what makes ethots die out? Indifference. That's how they slowly fade away from oblivion, be replaced by someone newer and more controversial -  that's how one day they'll find out that they're only just a shell of their past popularity. 

Posted

just gonna put this out there that it's a very sad unfortunate reality for some people to get herpes (on the mouth) at an early age NOT from anything sexual. My bff's cousin had gotten it since she was very young like 7 or 8 from a relative that had it and spread it to her (not from anything inappropriate, where i'm from people kiss multiple times on the cheeks as a greeting and are overly touchy in general). I watched her cry her eyes out everytime it popped up since its not something you can hide or heal, it's permanent for life and she wasnt even sexually active or had her first kiss yet.

I just remember feeling so so bad for her. 

Belle, however, totally deserves it and i'm sure she got it doing something nasty. 

reap what you sow. i'm glad you'll never be rid of it. 

Even if belle got her herpes in a young age, and we dont laugh at her herpes by itself (i know how annoying and shameful it can be, i mean statistically more than half of adults have herpes), it's the fact that she represents herself as the perfect girl with no flaws and "omg u wish u had me uwu" - and her fans say the herpes is a lie too.

Posted

I still find it hilarious that her current “bf/photographer” appears a few times in her room tour if you’re observant enough.

Posted

First of all, Belle must be so fake for having so many pages about her.

Second, didn't they have more than 50 pages in the old subreddit looking desperately for her nudes and saying how perfect is she even when they don't know her irl? Idk, what's worse? At least we're telling the truth, not living in a fantasy with a filtered ethot and calling her "queen" or "god"

Screenshot_20190306-054829.jpg

I will never understand these types of people. They come here and bitch about us for this shit and say we annoy them yet they COME on here just to see what we have said. Like okay if we annoy you so much then fuck off lol no one is asking you to come here and read what we say. You're just a hypocrite at this point dude so if you are really so ANNOYED then go somewhere else. "They say they're not jealous and I believe them but imo it looks like they are" what? WHAT? That made no sense?? AMERICA EXPLAIN

hqdefault.jpg

Posted (edited)

This alex guy literally came so hard because Belle replied to him on instagram about Pewdiepie, should use mommy's credit card to purchase her patreon now. 

She will never meet you in real life, you're a child, go play minecraft instead of worshiping a thot that already has a boyfriend she fucks daily, you're not special, lul. 

Edited by MilkMe

Posted

this came up on my recommended.
im glad people are starting to see through belles bs but the comment section isn't too happy about this :|

Posted

this came up on my recommended.
im glad people are starting to see through belles bs but the comment section isn't too happy about this :|

Lol I love this, I like that a few people aren’t blind to her bullshit in the comments. Unfortunately, there will probably be more hate now since the pedos from reddit love lurking here. I’m sure they will rush to defend their precious queen after seeing this.

Posted

She  really has a egg fetish  

zb0r60sqqdk21.jpg

Posted

Belle deleted the caption on her pic that she stole from that Stuart Little copypasta and just added in her name. She got hella called out and ended up deleting the caption after reading up on what we said on PULL 😂 

Belle is really threatened by PULL. Thats so obvious and her WK try to attack PULL when we all we do is gossip about facts lol

Her laziness in her content lacked her creativity she had to steal a copypasta just to delete it after we find the source hmmmm 

inCollage_20190304_204743102.jpg

:feelgood: this comment tho lmao

7496485A-9382-4841-B539-0F284F99D7E4.jpeg

Posted (edited)

:feelgood: this comment tho lmao

7496485A-9382-4841-B539-0F284F99D7E4.jpeg

lmao Idk if anyone else have noticed this but I just realized that part of her arm and near her butt/underwear area looks like its been shopped? It looks awful lol

It looks like she tried making her arm by editing so it looks like her elbow. It looks pretty rough to look at since seeing it now.

I dont think it was the sc filter because everything else looks okay but her arm and and underwear looks like it's defintely been edited.

IMG_20190306_033134_488.thumb.jpg.5abec9

Im mean Im sure she still photoshopped this pic regardless but fuck, we can all see that.  Way to make it obvious Belle.

Edited by TomadoSoupKween

Posted

lmao Idk if anyone else have noticed this but I just realized that part of her arm and near her butt/underwear area looks like its been shopped? It looks awful lol

It looks like she tried making her arm by editing so it looks like her elbow. It looks pretty rough to look at since seeing it now.

I dont think it was the sc filter because everything else looks okay but her arm and and underwear looks like it's defintely been edited.

IMG_20190306_033134_488.thumb.jpg.5abec9

Im mean Im sure she still photoshopped this pic regardless but fuck, we can all see that.  Way to make it obvious Belle.

I do actually think it’s part of the filter, because if this is the one like snapchat the bottom edges distort when you take a photo.