• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

14 posts in this topic

Posted

https://www.facebook.com/MilkyKittyChu/

this is her cosplay page. she thinks she's entitled to everything. she doesn't allow anyone else to like idols because she's an asshole and thinks she's only allowed to. she dumped her boyfriend who was much older after sucking his dick and being his sugar mommy for a year. she thinks she's dressing in lolita but she wears fake ass Bodyline shit like seifukus and calls them lolita and "fairy kei". she's fake and made her ex drive her and his friend who she's probably sleeping with to a Sailor Moon R show in town (she's an idolwhore and no where close to a mahou shoujo lover). she pretends to be sweet and kind, but after we met, she talks shit behind my back. She thinks she's a professional cosplayer because she fucking made business cards. Her face is absolutely hideous and calls herself an idol. Her bangs on her Nico cosplay is the grossiest shit I've ever seen. She uses filters for practically all her new pictures. tell me what you think.

vdd.png

bhj.png

gvhbj.png

Posted

You're a savage OP, geez.

She seems weeb-ish, I assume she uses filters in literally every pic because she's not very secure? Not saying this to be mean, most people don't post every selfie with a filter like that though. Her cosplays are also bought, so she can't be a professional cosplayer, if that's true that she calls herself one.

OP, do you have any receipts? Like, that would be interesting if you had receipts of her being "an asshole" because then we can get the thread going and more people will probably talk about her.

Posted

or risk being a vendetta poster

e8e.png

Posted

she thinks she's a professional cosplayer by having a business card and meeting Markiplier. 

she talks shit to her ex about me and other people. i share pictures to her page of her cosplay from events and she deletes them and shares them herself. 

I mean if you want to be sensitive, then why are you here?

Posted

okay but you need proof if you want people to take your posts seriously lol.

you can't just start throwing things around without screenshots of messages or video evidence or something. otherwise it seems like you're just on here to vent for personal reasons. 

Posted

check out her bio/about. :"The CosIdol You Can Meet" Milky Kitty is an anime/video game cosplayer and local idol located in Texas! Support her on her journey into the unknown! ♡"

she's fake af. she talks shit to others about others behind their backs. can't get her texts sorry. but I've seen it and it's pathetic. 

Posted

check out her bio/about. :"The CosIdol You Can Meet" Milky Kitty is an anime/video game cosplayer and local idol located in Texas! Support her on her journey into the unknown! ♡"

she's fake af. she talks shit to others about others behind their backs. can't get her texts sorry. but I've seen it and it's pathetic. 

okay "check out her bio" is not proof. what her bio says is not proof. how are we supposed to believe she's talking shit about people without any evidence? 

why don't you take a step away and take a breather. if you're still mad at her in two days, go find actual proof that you can share here, save screenshots and whatnot, then come back to this thread.  you're giving us nothing to work with dude. 

so far you've shown us pictures of mediocre cosplay skills at best and quoted her bio, and as boring as she seems there doesn't appear to be anything problematic about her. and you haven't presented enough interesting evidence or theories that would make one of us want to snoop around and find out ourselves.

tl;dr- you're lazy & you have a personal vendetta against her, and it shows. 

Posted

she thinks she's a professional cosplayer by having a business card and meeting Markiplier. 

she talks shit to her ex about me and other people. i share pictures to her page of her cosplay from events and she deletes them and shares them herself. 

I mean if you want to be sensitive, then why are you here?

I like to think this site is about pointing out hypocritical/snowflakey people in a forum without any white-knights or tumblrinas to cover up their ugly actions for them. It's not about tearing someone down for vengeance, it's about showing their true colours. If you come in here swearing and making accusations instead of highlighting any negative behaviour, the only colours showing are yours...

Posted

https://www.facebook.com/MilkyKittyChu/

this is her cosplay page. she thinks she's entitled to everything. she doesn't allow anyone else to like idols because she's an asshole and thinks she's only allowed to. she dumped her boyfriend who was much older after sucking his dick and being his sugar mommy for a year. she thinks she's dressing in lolita but she wears fake ass Bodyline shit like seifukus and calls them lolita and "fairy kei". she's fake and made her ex drive her and his friend who she's probably sleeping with to a Sailor Moon R show in town (she's an idolwhore and no where close to a mahou shoujo lover). she pretends to be sweet and kind, but after we met, she talks shit behind my back. She thinks she's a professional cosplayer because she fucking made business cards. Her face is absolutely hideous and calls herself an idol. Her bangs on her Nico cosplay is the grossiest shit I've ever seen. She uses filters for practically all her new pictures. tell me what you think.

vdd.png

bhj.png

gvhbj.png

But does she have really snow flakey behaviours, or is she just unpleasant? I mean does she lie and manipulate? Never heard of her before, so I'm curious. I'd like to know more before Judging her.

Posted

sorry I wish I had evidence of her talking shit behind others backs besides texts I can't see. But geez some of us make our cosplays and don't get recognition but she buys all of hers and pretends to be sweet and she calls herself professional. I totally wish I had her comment where she thought she could talk shit and say I know nothing about idols because that was like a two page essay long. she does lie and manipulate by lying during her friendships and at cons because she acts "sweet" and "kind" but I've seen her literally abuse her ex and hit him repeatedly when she doesn't get her way. he's called her a spoiled brat behind her back. his friend she's most likely sleeping with called her a spoiled brat to her face. she literally has no reason to hate people, but she does and talks non stop about them behind their backs, but has no problem putting on a fake smile. 

Posted

I tried googling a bit about her but only found her Tumblr, which is basically just an animanga/idol blog: http://milkyaidoru.tumblr.com/

The weirdest thing I found was that in the pictures she posts she calls her 'fans' her 'milkies', but aside from that I don't know if she's worth of comment...? She's 18 and a weeaboo, that's all I see. The 'cosidol you can meet' part is a catchphrase inspired in AKB48's 'idols you can meet' concept. We need more proof to sustain OP's claims.

Posted (edited)

If you can't see the texts, then how do you know it's true? This thread is all hearsay.

I don't know anything about this girl, don't have any reason to think one way or the other about her or you OP, but you've provided no sort of proof of your claims. Sounds like very generic high school overdramatics. Come back with receipts if you want to be taken seriously. With some evidence, people would be more inclined to believe you.

Edit: And some tips for you when you hopefully come back with some evidence.

"She gets attention that others don't, it's not fair!" -- sounds like jealousy. Losing credibility.

"She's probably sleeping with this guy!" -- No proof... and your use of "probably" makes this sound like even you know it's made up and you're using a qualifier to fall back on when it's debunked. Comes off extremely petty. Don't accuse people of cheating without evidence. If there were ANYTHING AT ALL to suggest it, speculate how you'd like, but so far we've seen nothing supporting this.

"She talks shit behind people's backs!" --- Again, no proof and very vague, many people talk to each other about other people, I blow off steam to my bestie all the time and that's pretty normal. Unless she is spreading lies or private information that's not particularly flakey. And I doubt you say the things you wrote in this thread to this girl's face, who you seem to know personally, so really, pot meet kettle.

Edited by puggles

Posted (edited)

she just looks like a weeb to me. her page doesnt really say snowflake. looks like a girl trying to be happy and if she has social issues as far as talking shit then shes probably aware of it, considering how insecure she looks and how ugly her cosplay is. she just looks like a weeb trying to enjoy her hobbies and she probably doesnt like it when other people "get in the way" of her hobbies because thats how she sees it. I have a sister who is like that and im used to dealing with those bratty vibes. i dont think it makes her a bad person or a snowflake because she's internally narcissistic and not really being in peoples faces y'know?

edit: TL;DR sure she might be bratty and rude but theres really no snowflake shit going on here 

Edited by osmone

Posted

You're aware that vendetta threads are against the rules?

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ubgF5NaLQtv8s/giphy.gif?response_id=5922ad58817808a927d15637