• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9191 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh man .... her sister's laugh ... :derp:  

And why are they all so incredibly immature? Seems like they would be the most annoying neighbours ever.

Posted (edited)

His girlfriend is pretty tho. I wonder what the age difference is between them tbh

(Him Taylor and the girl)

We're assuming Taylor was born in 1988.  Blake's hockey profile says he was born in 1994.  I'm assuming his gf is similar in age.

Edited by JDot
typo

Posted

Oh man .... her sister's laugh ... :derp:  

And why are they all so incredibly immature? Seems like they would be the most annoying neighbours ever.

And i like their personalities, it looks fun to hang around with them :)

Posted

-I don't think her brother is annoyed with her tbh. 

-Maaan it must have been super stressful for his gf to play "who knows him better" game with his sister on the camera (open competition lol). I though it was sweet that Balake lied to give her an extra point. 

Posted

i'm not sure why they couldn't just play a normal game of 'sister vs girlfiend' why add a pointless gimmick like that.. i didn't bother watching until the end, maybe it got fun......

Posted

Taylor is (again) using one joke way too many times... Balake was kinda funny on first time when she did it but now it's been dragging for way too long. Just stop and come up with a new joke Taylor.

Posted (edited)

We're assuming Taylor was born in 1988.  Blake's hockey says he was born in 1994.  I'm assuming his gf is similar in age.

WHAAAAAT?!? I thought Taylor is the youngest. 

Edited by What's the point

Posted (edited)

WHAAAAAT?!? I thought Taylor is the youngest. 

Actually she's either the oldest or second oldest.  Her sister Carly looks like she was born in 1992. (Just from looking at her IG.  She had her 21th birthday in 2013). They have another sister that doesn't seem to want to appear on camera so not sure how old she is.

Edited by JDot
Typo

Posted

6"3" and 175 lbs? A strong gust of wind will knock him over.

Posted

can i say that i am getting really disappointed in her? it's always such a rollercoaster in quality with her videos.... one day i'm like "cool, she's improved, she's a cool girl with a cool attitude" and the next day she's doing the biggest shit like smh why taylor just stay down to earth man 

Posted

Actually she's either the oldest or second oldest.  Her sister Carly looks like she was born in 1992. (Just from looking at her IG.  She had her 21th birthday in 2013). They have another sister that doesn't seem to want to appear on camera so not sure how old she is.

Yeah she's the second oldest. Their sister Alex is the oldest, then Taylor, then Carly, and then Blake is the youngest! xD

Posted

Oh God, the first part of her last vlog is so bad, those glasses made me stare so badly at Tay's face and it reminded me of this gif:

qybPacy.jpg

Posted

Oh God, the first part of her last vlog is so bad, those glasses made me stare so badly at Tay's face and it reminded me of this gif:

qybPacy.jpg

really nit picking here but her taste in (sun) glasses is just tragic

Posted (edited)

qybPacy.jpg

i fucking choked. this is taylors appearance in a nutshell. she needs to stopppp with the cheek fillers and maybe do a side parting. she clearly is insecure about her cheeks, but they keep getting bigger after they shrink. if it is true what people speculate about elbow san (him liking her "youthful appearance" with getting cheek fillers, so she keeps getting them for him), then i dont think she should stay cause that would be wrong. i dont know, i just dont think she actually likes them because she keeps editing her face and hiding behind her hair. 

Edited by nana_
typo and added something

Posted (edited)

qybPacy.jpg

Edited by GeorgiaPeach