• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9192 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Didn't he get into shit on here before for doing something Nazi related? Saulte maybe? Idk, I didn't watch her last bunch of Canada vlogs. 

Tbh I probably won't watch anymore of these either. Her mom always seems uncomfortable or irritated, same with her sisters and her brother gives me major just, asshole fuckboy vibes. Also watching her out herself as basically a clown to her grandma who clearly thought she was some high flying model, I had so much second hand embarrassment it almost hurt. Poor nana's gonna have nightmares about those ball pants. 

In the back of this video of her opening Christmas presents from this past Christmas, he goose-stepped and gave the Nazi salute. It's at 14:12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3LyYLjIWWQ

Edited by strawberrysweater
can't get the thumbnail to show up

Posted (edited)

Off topic.

Whats with the subliminal "Hey sub and hit the notifications bell for a chance to Win Youtube to notify you when i upload a video" ???  at the end of her videos lately.  Or am i missing something...

12343212.png

1234542321.png

Edited by Maid In China

Posted

^she's just joking... i mean its a weak joke but yeah

Posted

this just annoyed me... why did her sis agree to this??

Posted

Didn't he get into shit on here before for doing something Nazi related? Saulte maybe? Idk, I didn't watch her last bunch of Canada vlogs. 

Tbh I probably won't watch anymore of these either. Her mom always seems uncomfortable or irritated, same with her sisters and her brother gives me major just, asshole fuckboy vibes. Also watching her out herself as basically a clown to her grandma who clearly thought she was some high flying model, I had so much second hand embarrassment it almost hurt. Poor nana's gonna have nightmares about those ball pants. 

That's what I'm saying, is like, yeah maybe he is an ass or the nicest person ever, but it's his sister exposing him to the public to get judged, tbh her whole family seems annoyed by the whole vlogging thing, like they wanna see her cause it's their family member, but you can tell the moment she takes that camera out everyone probably rolls their eyes to the point of seeing their brain. Her addiction to vlogging is gonna end up costing her the family relationships and ruining their bond, which seems pretty strong. She needs to chill and make weekly vlogs so her family gets a bit of a break from the privacy invasion. 

Posted

I'd be pretty pissed if someone recorded every family gathering and uploaded it to the internet for the whole world to see. Family gatherings are supposed to be about family. 

Posted

This video was a bit better. Her sister seemed to be having fun on the camera and joining in the prank.

Posted

DID he get shit for doing the Nazi salute? I saw the video a while after it was posted, did I miss the shit storm? I was really shocked when he did that, but I didn't see a lot of response to it. There are white supremacists living in my neighborhood, and I hate it. Maybe it bothered me more than most because Nazi boot lickers are something I've had to actually deal with irl >:[

Posted (edited)

I have to admit the newest video was a lot better, mainly because it felt natural, entertaining, and a lot less forced. 

Taylor's mom still doesn't seem to be to fond about Taylor's vlogging tho

taymom.png

could just be pre-wedding stress but still

Edited by mugi

Posted

I really wish Tay would stop vlogging at home.

I sympathize that Youtube is Taylor's job and so she has to continue doing it while on vacation sometimes. Just like her sister has to go to the hospital before getting married. They're very different jobs, but both are still work. I also understand that showing her day to day life is part of Taylor's "brand" at this point. But why stay home?

There has to be something to show us in Canada. I assume a majority of her followers are not Canadian and if they are I imagine Canada is similar to America in the sense that being from one town can be very different than being from another. There has to be a coffee shop that is cool. An interesting park or book store or museum somewhere. Or do some weird "main video" about eating something strange. Go hiking! Even if you live in a major city in the US there is tons of wilderness you can get to within a few hours of driving. Canada is much more sparsely populated than the US with way more forests. And if she lives in the country travel to a city to find something interesting.

Just do something! If you have time to nap in the middle of they day, then you have time to plan a decent vlog and get your camera out of your family's faces. 

She could take some notes on how Sharla films when she goes home to Canada. I enjoy her Canada vlogs a lot more, she goes hiking and to the parks and malls and spends time with her family without forcing them to be in her vlogs. We see less of her family overall, just the occasional face here and there and ofc her sister.

Posted

I saw the title of the newest vlog and just wondered how old all those people are. Taylor is behaving like she's 18, not 30. I get the whole staying a child thing, I'm all for having fun now and then, but there's also a point where it's just embarrassing (and probably annoying for her family). I'm younger than her and I just feel so much second hand embarrassment about her recently...

The worst thing is that this is just another attempt to get clicks, because pranks were the shit on Youtube. Were, because that was 2015/16...

Posted

I wonder if she is probably lonely in Japan that's why when she vlogs she films going outside because she doesn't have much to do on her own/with Elbow-san. Then she's at home and suddenly she is surrounded by her family so in her eyes it's a little to film her family because it's not just her so she probably thinks its more interesting to film her family.

Posted (edited)

this just annoyed me... why did her sis agree to this??

OH. MY. GOD. I could not watch the part where they TP his dad's house. That's too cringey, I just can't. How did he react? Did he get mad? Did they clean their mess after?

Also you can tell she's filming his brother just for fanservice... I mean I think he's cute but it's really embarrassing that she's always on his case. He's always caught by surprise, half naked or whatever. Does she even make him approve the footage of him before she uploads it?

Edited by crashtoast

Posted

i didn't fully hear the video (i was on mobile) when i watched it but I think they forced to clean it up which just beats the purpose of the prank lol