Taylor R - videos #2

5149 posts in this topic

Posted

same I'm wondering when she will finally stop using the annoying chicken song

yep as soon as i heard that song i was like NOPE and exited the video. It's nice that people explain what happens in her videos so you don't have to watch!

I feel like a lot of people make these things about themself, Idk Taylor seems so ditzy and has such a paris hilton like reaction to this even tidk how to explain it it just made me roll my eyes so hard.

Also that whole sassy attitude of her is annoying a fudge. It feels so forced like just stop it.

and her dancing is so embarrassing ugh...

there will always be people hating on each other and that is exactly what is or isis whatever those low lives call them self want. they want to divide people and turn people against each other. I mean it doesnt work on me cause I have a muslim boyfriend lol but I actually know people who have started to resent muslims slowly due to these events. and the politicians are making it even worse by welcoming milions of unchecked refugees(and honestly enough is enough 1000s of people arrive every month, europe the tiniest continent cant take on all the worlds problems and people in seriously).

Im going to a evanescence concert next month Im not going to sit at home letting my life pass by cause there is a small possibility they may be there with a bomb, Im not giving any control to these people. Im a 100% sure many more of these attacks will follow but im not gonna stop living due to that. and I advice any of you to do the same. We cant all lock ourselves up and wait fo the worst to happan.

i agree with everything you said!!!

Posted (edited)

Does her nose look different because of her sunglasses position? Or what? 

Screenshot_2017-05-24-19-34-50.png

Screenshot_2017-05-24-19-34-36.png

Screenshot_2017-05-24-19-34-21.png

Edited by strawberry.tiramisu
typo and added photo

Posted

Vlog: What's wrong with my eyes & why am I in Japan summary

Shopping.

Praying for the victims of the Manchester terrorist attack.

2 day vlog

She knows the Manchester terrorist isn't the only bad thing happening in the world, but it's what she heard about through social media. She doesn't watch the news.

Kendall Jenner boots hit 1 million.

Keep working hard to keep subscribers interested, after a viral video.

She feels so passionate, more than ever.

Cringe warning to dance: She danced to Swish Swish by Katy Perry. It's her new jam.

• She's from Canada.
  • She was brought to Japan by a model agency for model and talent work. (Didn't she start in Hong Kong?)
  • She tends to focus more on YouTube and blogging these days. (has she updated her website?)
  • She's 5'7.
  • She wears circle lenses, her eyes are naturally haze, the lenses make them bigger and green. She likes the look.

Explains why she's worn the nude shirt for so many videos. She wanted a nude shirt to match Kendall who was topless.

She knew Rihanna wore it first, she just saw them on Kendall first. (this is for the new subscribers since she said it in the vlog)

Explains elbow-san is her boyfriend, he's very shy and doesn't want to be public. (???????)

She only speaks English, and a little bit of cantonese, Japanese and french.

Taylorrrr is only supposed to be fun.

To be fair to her, she was technically brought to Japan from HK so she's not wrong there. And maybe Elbow-San is fine doing promo for his business and his career, he just doesn't want to be on YT?

Posted

"I don't watch the news. I just ask my boyfriend"

So tell us Taylor, we know you didn't know what neo-nazis were, but have you ever heard of feminism?

microphone-female-reporter-s-hand-over-w

Posted

whoa she definitely looks different in these :o 
im gonna say it's probably just position and or lighting though hmm

she probably wouldn't have had time to get a nosejob :P 

Posted

was this entire video wobbly af or was that just me? :/ and i don't mean her face just....the image in general

Posted

Instead of making a stupid vlog that in a couple weeks no one will find/go back to, she could have easily made a small introduction video that she could have pinned as main video on her channel.

But I guess this will give Taylor the perfect opportunity for a change. Probably only gonna publish vlogs from now on and go fully Neistat or something.

Posted

As someone mentioned neo-nazis, it seems Taylor removed that fake "reaction" video of her finding out the truth about 1488. Either that or I just can't find it, even though I searched her entire channel for certain words.

Posted (edited)

As someone mentioned neo-nazis, it seems Taylor removed that fake "reaction" video of her finding out the truth about 1488. Either that or I just can't find it, even though I searched her entire channel for certain words.

it's on private, I found it once. It's one of those videos where you need the link to watch it.

Edited by Nikolina

Posted (edited)

Her green sweater in this vlog looks like a Snuggie.

Also, this was the most pointless vlog ever.

Edited by girlblunder

Posted

Going back to the previous topic I think you're hating on her outfits too much. I'm really not the one to wk Tay and I do think that sometimes I can see where she was going with the outfit but that she didn't succeed, but a lot of you keep hating on how she's wearing a lot of baggy (usually) tops and that she should wear something that hugs her figure but why should she? Or that she should wear "girly, feminine" clothes. She's not like Sharla who wears hoodies to everything no matter what the occasion is.

Now to her videos... Why does she keep making vlogs and also not indicating that the video will be a vlog. Her Kendall boots video got big does she think she's going to keep the new subscribers with the boring vlogs? I can see that she's trying to improve her content overall and listen to what people are suggesting and she's being more honest which is great but then she releases another long boring vlog and it feels like all her effort trying to change was for nothing

Posted

Going back to the previous topic I think you're hating on her outfits too much. I'm really not the one to wk Tay and I do think that sometimes I can see where she was going with the outfit but that she didn't succeed, but a lot of you keep hating on how she's wearing a lot of baggy (usually) tops and that she should wear something that hugs her figure but why should she? Or that she should wear "girly, feminine" clothes. She's not like Sharla who wears hoodies to everything no matter what the occasion is.

Now to her videos... Why does she keep making vlogs and also not indicating that the video will be a vlog. Her Kendall boots video got big does she think she's going to keep the new subscribers with the boring vlogs? I can see that she's trying to improve her content overall and listen to what people are suggesting and she's being more honest which is great but then she releases another long boring vlog and it feels like all her effort trying to change was for nothing

I'm thinking she just doesn't know how to change, what to change, no strategy..

Posted

i came here just to see did anyone else noticed how weird she looked haha. I guess it's because of the shape/size/position of those glasses. She definetly should find new glasses with different style, these are not flattering at all. 

Posted

I was really hoping she would address more things in the video. She talked about her eyes which was cool I guess but I really wanna know about everything else lol. Like why does her face look so dramatically different in her bedroom tour to current. Though I suppose it was just for new subscribers?