• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9192 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh to live in a world where you fancy and ice cream so get driven to Mac Donald's :D maybe this is the culture there idk but seems like an epic waste of petrol/time to me

O.o maybe is just me and my dumbass brain, but, wtf are you trynna say mate, having a stroke there? 

Posted

O.o maybe is just me and my dumbass brain, but, wtf are you trynna say mate, having a stroke there? 

I'll translate: "I wand to live in a world where you crave an ice cream and get your ass driven to McDonalds for that ice cream. Maybe that's the culture in Japan, but it seems like a big waste of petrol and time to me".

With the second part I do agree tbh, in Tokyo you really don't have to take a car to go to McDonalds. I don't think OP meant that it's a waste to get ice cream when you're craving it, just that it's a waste to go out by car when you could have some right around the corner or go there by train (which - in Tokyo - is a lot faster and less stressful than by car).

Posted

asdasd.thumb.png.b441c4e2bba4d301fce4fa3Maybe, she was just getting there before Sharla did, the whole thing seemed rushed, edited and put out anyway. Its not really Taylors thing is it.. Pokemon. 

Posted (edited)

Oh to live in a world where you fancy and ice cream so get driven to Mac Donald's :D maybe this is the culture there idk but seems like an epic waste of petrol/time to me

Do people where you live drive to McDonalds when they don't want ice cream??? :alpacaconfused:

Edited by Goldfish

Posted

Spoilers, she didnt find anything and then decided on a 80$ pair of flats that she online ordered. 80$ tho.... but its for a special event so its justifiable. Im just too poor to even consider it a choice for a flat.

also, i have no idea why she edited he footage from shibuya 109 to this extreme white and black thing... it hurt my eyes

Posted

the shoes at the end were FAR too expensive. I bet she's only gonna wear it once.  but i guess its her money so whatever

Posted

I hate the thumbnail... Making it seem like she's getting married. She wishes!

Posted (edited)

Spoilers, she didnt find anything and then decided on a 80$ pair of flats that she online ordered. 80$ tho.... but its for a special event so its justifiable. Im just too poor to even consider it a choice for a flat.

also, i have no idea why she edited he footage from shibuya 109 to this extreme white and black thing... it hurt my eyes

i think she edited it so she wouldn't have to blur everyone's faces, i bet the security guard told her not to film for ppl's privacy

the shoes at the end were FAR too expensive. I bet she's only gonna wear it once.  but i guess its her money so whatever

steve madden is a fairly high-end brand, plus their shoes are pretty high quality. i think it was a good purchase imo :alpacacrush:

Edited by sugarangelcake

Posted

Way to go Taylor, very sensible of you to tumble around on the floor in the dress like that. Would have been hilarious if you'd ripped it and had to order a new one.  But of course, money is not an issue for you so you don't need to treat your personal belongings with care (like how you dropped your Chanel phone case in the toilet)

Posted (edited)

They were for a wedding so I'd say higher end is normal, but those mint green slides that she picked up for no real reason are part of the new Fenty X Puma collection, they cost more than the wedding shoes lmao 

Her money, she can do what she likes but... man, cannot deny I'm so jealous. I wish I could go out and buy over $200 of shoes just because I want to. 

Edited by Goldfish

Posted

ooh new clickbaity video, yay! eyebrows on fleek yo :haiplz:

i kid.jpg

Posted

It's a wedding, why not get nice shoes? She wants to look nice and tbh if you can afford $80 on shoes for a wedding, go for it? It's not like she can't ever wear them again

Posted

Yeah, street view! I missed that. I think that I watched her in the beginning because she showed how it is in the streets/shops in Tokyo.

Her dress is too long, in my opinion. Very beautiful, but she can walk on it and break it. I think she should use heels (not too high and comfortable), not flat one because of that.  

Posted

REVEALING MY SHOES!! jk im just gonna order some online whatever