• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9192 posts in this topic

Posted

I still and will never get over how this is the same person. I remember first watching her videos and thinking she was cute and now it's like what have you done girl. 

damn I don't understand how she can be so insecure with such features...

Posted

damn I don't understand how she can be so insecure with such features...

The modeling industry does terrible things to people. She's very pretty but she never reached the points of her model career that she wanted to (I'm pretty sure that she wanted to walk at the Paris fashion show and things like that), which is almost completely down to luck and not because she wasn't pretty enough, but I'm assuming it still was a blow to her confidence/ image of herself regardless. I'm also pretty sure she wasn't tall enough to do cat walks so she's restricted to catalog/ magazines just by the roll of her genetic dice.

Posted

She wanted probably fit into the opposite beauty standards as hers. I think she realizes now that it was a mistake, because now it starts to show too artificially on her face.

I would agree with you except she is still doing it. Its one of thosr moments of you feel ugly even though everyone says you are pretty. She just doesnt see it. 

Posted

I would agree with you except she is still doing it. Its one of thosr moments of you feel ugly even though everyone says you are pretty. She just doesnt see it. 

Well once you start with it, you can't stop it, because it will look even more horrible.

Posted

The modeling industry does terrible things to people. She's very pretty but she never reached the points of her model career that she wanted to (I'm pretty sure that she wanted to walk at the Paris fashion show and things like that), which is almost completely down to luck and not because she wasn't pretty enough, but I'm assuming it still was a blow to her confidence/ image of herself regardless. I'm also pretty sure she wasn't tall enough to do cat walks so she's restricted to catalog/ magazines just by the roll of her genetic dice.

There's also the fact that there came a point where Taylor didn't want to try anymore or push hard but was almost expecting for doors to just open to her and be invited to work with these big brands. She became very entitled after she met Tom as we know (those who don't know, Taylor started saying no to lots of gigs if she couldn't wear her circle lenses) and the way she acted on youtube and instagram was as if she had already made it, she was this amazing successful model when in reality she's a complete nobody.

In regards to catwalks: her friend who's also a model, Alexa/Alexis?? the pretty girl from Eastern-Europe, she's not that much taller of if any taller than Taylor but she does catwalks and she knows how to walk! Taylor doesn't. Taylor has shown us many times how she struggles walking even in the basic of high heels. Her friend works hard because she needs to get that money, Taylor doesn't so why even try.

Posted

Posted

That was a fun video, and she even inserted a little bit of culture.

Posted

It's a complete rip off of Safiya's fashion decade videos and I'm seriously losing my shit here! I got even Safiya recommended to me after her video! Why is it so hard for her to be herself and find her own path! Why is she such a copycat and not even subtle at that! She full blown steals from others and claims it as her own! It would a good video if it wasn't so frustrating to watch her fake her life away.

Kuvahaun tulos: i made this meme

Posted

It's a complete rip off of Safiya's fashion decade videos and I'm seriously losing my shit here! I got even Safiya recommended to me after her video! Why is it so hard for her to be herself and find her own path! Why is she such a copycat and not even subtle at that! She full blown steals from others and claims it as her own! It would a good video if it wasn't so frustrating to watch her fake her life away.

Hidden Content

I wouldnt care if she didnt change her voice to safiya and the editing wasnt a bootleg version of safiya

Posted

I love the topic of this video, but I don't like this Safiya style :( 

Posted

I enjoyed the video cause it seemed they genuinely had fun. I don’t really care that it’s a copy of Saf’s style 

Posted

When she doesn’t understand what she’s saying but acts likes she can understand her completely  :doge:

85FECADB-E8D0-401A-A9C1-BE49356BFA55.png

8ECBBEA4-8164-4A8D-8D93-3930239F8A67.png

D69D0EE9-6082-4A88-B899-4D5DA8BFF7DE.png

Posted

When she doesn’t understand what she’s saying but acts likes she can understand her completely  :doge:

85FECADB-E8D0-401A-A9C1-BE49356BFA55.png

8ECBBEA4-8164-4A8D-8D93-3930239F8A67.png

D69D0EE9-6082-4A88-B899-4D5DA8BFF7DE.png

In her defense she lived in japan for quite some time so while she obviously can't speak or read Japanese since she was too lazy to learn the language (even though she had all the time in world 🙄) it could be that she does understand spoken Japanese to a certain degree. My Japanese is very limited but I still understood some of the things the woman said without having to read the subtitles. I think it could've been the same for Taylor. She most likely didn't understand everything but some of it. It's just hard for me to believe that she lived in a country for 2 - 3 years and yet didn't pick up the language at all. But then again it's Taylor we're talking about so who knows lol

Posted

In her defense she lived in japan for quite some time so while she obviously can't speak or read Japanese since she was too lazy to learn the language (even though she had all the time in world 🙄) it could be that she does understand spoken Japanese to a certain degree. My Japanese is very limited but I still understood some of the things the woman said without having to read the subtitles. I think it could've been the same for Taylor. She most likely didn't understand everything but some of it. It's just hard for me to believe that she lived in a country for 2 - 3 years and yet didn't pick up the language at all. But then again it's Taylor we're talking about so who knows lol

I agree, I reckon she was catching some things but definitely not everything. But also, she's listening to the woman politely, looking at her and nodding. What was she supposed to do - not look at the woman and give no reaction to what she was saying? She knew either Sharla or someone else would translate it for her on the spot or later.

Posted

Do you guys think when she chooses thumbnails or pics she doesn’t choose one where Sharla also looks good?