• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9192 posts in this topic

Posted

she just doesn't have pretty hands but the overgrown/yellowed nails don't help either :S

Posted

she just doesn't have pretty hands but the overgrown/yellowed nails don't help either :S

those arent overgrown, those are salon nails...very bad salon nails

Posted

she has very skinny/boney hands with very long fingers. imho her hands look like an old person’s and they always gave away she wasn’t as young as many people thought back when she didn’t disclose her age. i always get creeped out by her hands lmao 

For me her hands look good, long fingers are an asset

I like her hands, I would call them the piano hands.

Posted

For me her hands look good, long fingers are an asset

I like her hands, I would call them the piano hands.

nah. piano hands are beautiful. hers are boney and old-looking imho 

Posted

those arent overgrown, those are salon nails...very bad salon nails

yeah. she's WAY overdue for a fill. she always goes so long in between manicures. it would drive me crazy!

Posted (edited)

I have long spidery old lady piano hands with big knuckles. It can't really be helped. There's very little you can do about it short of getting filler in your hands, and who cares enough to do that? Waste of money and totally pointless. No one outside of PULL and lolcow cares how your hands look. It's kind of silly to even discuss her hands, which cannot be shortened  or fattened by choice, when there are so many things she has chosen to do to her face/body. 

Her hands don't look bad to me. Not on the level of my hands anyway.

Edited by bountyhunter
typo

Posted

Interesting interview with Hong Kong locals since people were talking about it on here

Posted (edited)

The title of her newest video is just another clickbait. She is just giving Chocolate to her husband...saying it like that will not bring the clickbait views.  Anyway...  I don't know, but the title is annoying me a little. " Confessing My Love To The Man I Like in Japan"  Isn't saying love and like in one sentence kinda contradict each other?  " Confessing to a man I like in Japan or Confessing to a man I love in Japan "  makes more sense. 

I noticed Sharla is commenting on Taylor's videos once again. She stopped doing that for a while now. I guess "BFF" mode activated. Taylor is back in Japan. Sharla can mooch once again. 

Edited by Kwaix

Posted

I have long spidery old lady piano hands with big knuckles. It can't really be helped. There's very little you can do about it short of getting filler in your hands, and who cares enough to do that? Waste of money and totally pointless. No one outside of PULL and lolcow cares how your hands look. It's kind of silly to even discuss her hands, which cannot be shortened  or fattened by choice, when there are so many things she has chosen to do to her face/body. 

Her hands don't look bad to me. Not on the level of my hands anyway.

I think the problem wasn't so much her hand but her taking 6 minutes to eat a piece of chocolate with he hands showcasing more than the actual chocolate. 

Posted

LOL at the part when she talks about her hair. she's like: "I have a ponytail. Deal with it, haters!"  hahah Nobody cares, Taylor xD 

Good job finding it, saber932

Anyway, I'm not commenting on the acne/birth control because clearly she tried a lot of different things and nothing is working for her and I am not an expert. Definitely not trying to shame her for that. I really feel sorry for her. 

Though pumping her face with botox and covering it with heavy make-up does not make it look better. I'd rather see a natural face full of acne than the strange mask her face is turning into. I guess her opinion is different on this one. 

Btw, would be so cool if she ever decides to make a video about all the things she got done. I mean I know she won't do it, but still, it would be interesting to watch. But tbf I think she looks nice recently. Darker hair looks very good on her!

what do you think shes gotten done? ive always assumed her lips but im not very good at seeing work on people. 

Posted

god she's looking like Amber Walter in this thumbnail

Posted

what do you think shes gotten done? ive always assumed her lips but im not very good at seeing work on people. 

Fillers & botox 100%. Her cheeks puffing up and her having no lines on her forehead/ being unable to move her eyebrows much are proof of that.

Lip fillers and jaw line v-shape surgery are unconfirmed. I'm not all that sure if she had the v-line surgery between her going from HK to Japan, but it's a possibility. I'm also unsure about lip fillers because she overlines her lips so much that I can't tell.

Posted

Fillers & botox 100%. Her cheeks puffing up and her having no lines on her forehead/ being unable to move her eyebrows much are proof of that.

Lip fillers and jaw line v-shape surgery are unconfirmed. I'm not all that sure if she had the v-line surgery between her going from HK to Japan, but it's a possibility. I'm also unsure about lip fillers because she overlines her lips so much that I can't tell.

I still and will never get over how this is the same person. I remember first watching her videos and thinking she was cute and now it's like what have you done girl. 

Posted

I still and will never get over how this is the same person. I remember first watching her videos and thinking she was cute and now it's like what have you done girl. 

She wanted probably fit into the opposite beauty standards as hers. I think she realizes now that it was a mistake, because now it starts to show too artificially on her face.

Posted

i enjoyed her valentines vid. it was really cute and i loved her style, but the bloating on her face is tragic, as are herb overlined lips.