• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9191 posts in this topic

Posted

She said she stop filming food because people complained about it. The only time people complained was your protein powder and bad nutrition advice not the cooking videos itself

Posted

She said she stop filming food because people complained about it. The only time people complained was your protein powder and bad nutrition advice not the cooking videos itself

I think it was from when she said she was vegan and it was proved she wasnt 

Posted

i think you're right

Posted (edited)

Can we also talk about how she got her hair done twice in like, less than a month?

I was just thinking about that because the first one took so long to do. I wonder how the guy who did her hair feels about her changing it so soon.

Edited by saber932

Posted

Wasn't that Sharla, not Taylor? Taylor was definitely trying to profit off of the vegan trend by calling/titling her plant based recipes as vegan when veganism was becoming more mainstream but she never called herself a vegan. Or at least not from what I can remember :alpacaconfused: could be wrong tho lol

Posted

Wasn't that Sharla, not Taylor? Taylor was definitely trying to profit off of the vegan trend by calling/titling her plant based recipes as vegan when veganism was becoming more mainstream but she never called herself a vegan. Or at least not from what I can remember :alpacaconfused: could be wrong tho lol

Taylor got it off from Sharla(and that it was trendy for the time) and I did forget that people picked on taylor even if she said she tried mostly plant based but sometimes ate meat. 

Posted (edited)

her HK apartment is so beautiful. When she opened up those big windows/doors...something out of a dream :alpacalove:

Edited by mashedpotatoes

Posted

her HK apartment is so beautiful. When she opened up those big windows/doors...something out of a dream :alpacalove:

And yet she's so unhappy with her life, she's constantly trying to find purpose, constantly trying fix things that don't need fixing instead of staring into the mirror and facing what's really bothering her. I don't know what it is, I think she does but doesn't want to admit to it. 

Posted

And yet she's so unhappy with her life, she's constantly trying to find purpose, constantly trying fix things that don't need fixing instead of staring into the mirror and facing what's really bothering her. I don't know what it is, I think she does but doesn't want to admit to it. 

she was more enthusiastic when she was in Japan and now she is so jaded 🤷‍♀️

Posted (edited)

I was just thinking about that because the first one took so long to do. I wonder how the guy who did her hair feels about her changing it so soon.

At the end, he tells her to come back in a month so he can refine the bangs (they were too short) and dye it. Did she go back to him for the color change?

edit: nevermind, she went somewhere else. 

She looks miserable in this video.

Edited by bountyhunter

Posted (edited)

The not getting pregnant yet is probably the reason she is unhappy.

Its one of the things that she cant just buy

Edited by Anat

Posted

The not getting pregnant yet is probably the reason she is unhappy.

Its one of the things that she cant just buy

You can have money and still be unhappy. She does have the privileged to fly out, see her family, and have a second condo but it can be exhausting. She doesn't have a lot of friends in hong kong and alot of free time to overthink things. The baby is probably one of many things we dont know. 

Posted (edited)

Because of the beautiful pictures of her natural youner self last page her filler full very round face stood even more out in the video from the haidresser channel especially with less lightning at 6:44  to 7:21. Two different faces.

Edited by Veeja

Posted

wait i’m confused. where does it show that she got her hair done twice in one month? as far as i can tell she uploaded her video of the haircut, and then the hairdresser uploaded the same hair cut a month later. they weren’t different hair cuts. am i missing something?

Posted

I remember a LONG time ago when Taylor was studying nutrition at HK University and best modeling days (and before  dating Tom) she did showed what she ate during the day and i thought she did a good job, she was able to list off the benefits/reasons why she ate x,y,z. For example, every morning eating a macadamia nut for manganese. But i'm slightly biased because old face modeling nutrition student Taylor is my favorite version of her lmao