• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9190 posts in this topic

Posted

she's had surgery done. the one where they cut out part of your lips and make it heart shaped.

Definitely think so, too. But it's been ages, she's had those lips for as long as I can remember. But I guess the lumpy-ness is because of fillers :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

Woah so I assume her new assistant has started and is helping her edit her videos now? I don't know how I feel about the editing though as the first 2 minutes kinda gave me a headache from all the bouncing around and zooming in and out :alpacaworry:

Edited by yeaipeas

Posted

this wouldnt have been a bad video but this is outdated because as many of you have mentioned she hasn't modeled in years. If she did this before honk kong, it would had worked. I did enjoy it. Maybe because Im just glad its not edited like a safiya video. xD

Posted

Woah so I assume her new assistant has started and is helping her edit her videos now? I don't know how I feel about the editing though as the first 2 minutes kinda gave me a headache from all the bouncing around and zooming in and out :alpacaworry:

She's copying Blair Walnuts style now 9_9 How many styles can one person go through without finding what works for them..

Posted

tbh I quite enjoyed this video. i thought the editing was ok and she wasn't trying too hard to be funny, which can be very cringe-inducing at times. Also ngl, i can find her relatable~ in this video, with her experience moving abroad and trying to adapt to the different environment and culture (plus terrible housemates, stolen food and all).. But differences are that i made the move from the east to the west, will be here longer and i'm not here for modeling. 

Posted

Of course it's been a long time, but that's not only because of "she was younger". She was so God damn pretty!! I mean, she still is. I think it's awful to say she's not pretty (anymore). But what is she doing to her face? She looked so genuine aahh

Posted

Can we also talk about how she got her hair done twice in like, less than a month?

Posted

She finally decides to go to therapy.. good for her.

Posted

I hope Natalie and Taylor are still friends to be honest. 

Posted

I hope Natalie and Taylor are still friends to be honest. 

I think they are. I've seen Nathalie on Taylor's Instagram

Posted

It was great to see the chemistry between her and Natalie and good for Taylor that she's going to therapy.

PS: Her hair is *great* in this video! The color and the bangs suit her so well!

I might be in the minority, but I hated the platinum blond hair on her. 

And the 60's hairdo looks great on her (ok, I'm biased, maybe, since I wear my hair in a similar way ;))

Posted

Anyone catch the “clap back” at PULL Natalie said? The “I’m now the UNpaid friend” or something similar bit? Lol

Posted

Could someone summarize the video please?

Posted

Could someone summarize the video please?

Here it is:

-video starts with Taylor talking about missing doing chill vlogs. She says good morning, clock says 2:33

-Taylor tries using Tom's coffee machine. Nathalie says the heart looks like a person, Michael a serial killer.

-they weigh and measure new items for toat

-They start talking about how Nathalie quit. She told Taylor when Taylor was having a bad day, feeling horrible and looking forward to going back to Canada for Christmas. Then at the end of the day Nathalie said "I have to drop a bomb on you" laughed awkwardly for 5 minutes and "I'm quitting". Taylor was like what abd started crying. They were on the street when it happened.

-Nathalie joked she's the "paid friend"

-she's going into a role that isn't politics, devotes herself to community, people around her.  Recycling and animal rights stuff.

-she's happy to not do the cringe DIY stuff anymore but is proud of the flower vase one

-agrees she came out of her shell and is fostering a dog

-to Taylor's fams encourage them to be their selves and be kind to Taylor. She became more fashionable, wears more fashionable than Taylor

-Taylor feels she lost a lot of filming what she loved because people's opinions affected her e.g.food she eats. Things she'd rather not talk about because she doesn't want to hear it

-went out to take pictures the red lantern one and nouse shaped cereal oce cream on her insta

-went to the hospital, had a breast exam before. They'll send results to her doctor and she'll find out later. Lucky day got 20% for creal ice cream because she wore a red coat

-set up for cooking video shows bts. Makes lo bak ko (sorry if I gor the spelling wrong). Person filming corrects her pronunciation and laughs. Taylor says Chinese is so hard. Inspired by liziqi's cooking videos

-opens windows for the first time. You open each one like a door and fold into the corner. 

-shows snacks and items for Chinese new year post on toat

-went to an electronics market to buy equipment

-went to see Jessica's movie

-got a bikini wax, went to a beginner sewing class and therapy.

-showed the different seams she made in class. Will make a toat bag next week and therapy went well. Was more of an introduction, an emotional rollercoaster.

-will give EMDR therapy a go to get over the trauma of her grandfather's passing should take 1-2 sessions. Everything else they discusses will take time.

Oh and she orderrd masks online since they are sold out in stores.

That's it. Had a weird editing style too, close up faces where face is circle, huge nose, words in a font on screen for certain parts etc