• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9177 posts in this topic

Posted

Am I the only one thinking that the old hairstyle suited her much better ? It could also be the way they styled it idk

Posted

I like her new hair more.

Posted

She looks nice after the haircut, but the biggest transformation was the lips. that Korean faded lip suits her so much more than her stiff matte lips now. The way she wears her lipstick really draws attention to her mouth and her chin acne/texture around that area. It's all i can look in her videos. not to shame her about it, almost everyone has skin issues but she doesn't need to highlight it.

Posted

She looks nice after the haircut, but the biggest transformation was the lips. that Korean faded lip suits her so much more than her stiff matte lips now. The way she wears her lipstick really draws attention to her mouth and her chin acne/texture around that area. It's all i can look in her videos. not to shame her about it, almost everyone has skin issues but she doesn't need to highlight it.

I think it also made it apparent that while her top lip appears to be natural, there's something off about her bottom lip. The fact that her lips look so full even with that look is kind of sus. Definitely the best her lips have ever looked.

The haircut is also great i think but her poses ruin it because it gives her that filler face.

Posted

I'm currently watching the video, but damn the lips! She definitely should go for the gradiant lips that Koreans do rather than what she does now. I liked the look the makeup artist gave her, it's not too different but it's really nice.

Posted

I like the way they styled her hair and the color, but not the length :( 

Posted

I like both her old and new. Its still better than what she did last year to her hair. 

overall this was a good video

Posted

Am I the only one thinking that the old hairstyle suited her much better ? It could also be the way they styled it idk

It doesn't look good on her, she should put her hair back honestly, it looks so awkward the face framing haircuts she's always getting. These look very pretty on Asian girls, not euro long faces 

Posted (edited)

It doesn't look good on her, she should put her hair back honestly, it looks so awkward the face framing haircuts she's always getting. These look very pretty on Asian girls, not euro long faces 

if that is a long face, wtf is my face xD  Taylor has a small face imo 

Edit: look at her head compared to other people like Sharla for instance, her face is smaller unless we are talking cheek fillers but still. 

Edited by saber932

Posted

Sweet mother of Jesus Christ, WHAT ARE THOSE CHEEKS?!!!! 

20191217_141529.thumb.jpg.6d27408a72dbd4

I haven't watched or seen anything about Taylor for years, seeing those fillers is really... I'm shook, that looks terrible 20191217_141914.thumb.jpg.ad0b976a920cb5

Posted

I think her new hair looked nice, but the style would look better if her hair was simply longer and therefore had more soft curls at the bottom. Honestly this hair suited her face because straight hair just draws attention to the puffy cheeks, while more volume in her hair balances it out. Also agree on the lip makeup lol she looks so much better with a soft glossy lip instead of a harsh matte lip.

Idk if anyone looks good with a matte lip, even Kylie Jenner.

Posted

I really liked her haircut,I wonder if it would look good on me (I have a super round face). The makeup made her look so much better as well. It made her look younger.
I wish I wasn't faceblind so I could see those fillers lol, I'll take your guys word for it, to me it looks a little but uncanny but I wouldn't know she had anything done if you guys didn't point it out so often. Looking at the pic two comments ago, it looks like she had her bottom lip done but not her upper lip? Is that common? I always thought you had to do both to make it seem at least somewhat natural.

Posted

Sweet mother of Jesus Christ, WHAT ARE THOSE CHEEKS?!!!! 

20191217_141529.thumb.jpg.6d27408a72dbd4

I haven't watched or seen anything about Taylor for years, seeing those fillers is really... I'm shook, that looks terrible 20191217_141914.thumb.jpg.ad0b976a920cb5

My housemate looks kind of like that...but my housemate is having a dental emergency so....

Posted

i like the haircut on her. i think it'd look better if she dyed her hair a more solid color. i actually think korean fashion could suit taylor?