• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Taylor R - videos #2

9191 posts in this topic

Posted

What on earth is going on with her mouth on the left side of that thumbnail ?

You can get lip injections to give you that dip in the inner part of the lip as well as make the heart shape she loves so much, I think that's what she had done. They look lumpy. Whomever Photoshopped her did her so dirty, she looks Asian in these pics.

Posted

Why is she acting like she still models? Agencies especially in places like Asia prefer thinner girls who look doll like. Her agency needs to update her stats, she's no longer 33-23-24 or looks like that 

Posted

You can pretty much see her natural lip ending here when they do her lip makeup and everyhthing else is just drawn on, so I do not think she got fillers.

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Posted

You can really see how she tenses up in that last section of her video where she tries to justify not looking like herself in those photos. She always goes this way when she's lying and trying to make her audience believe what she's feeding them. Probably shouldn't say her tells here as we all know Taylor likes pop here from time to time but anyways.. Her shoulders go up to her ears, her eyes get very huge and she tries to keep them as large as she can. When she's also telling a story that's not completely true her left eye shrunks awkwardly and she makes a really weird face. I still can't believe she's not going to admit the plastic surgery she's done to her face. It's so obvious to everyone.

Posted

I don't know she is still pushing the "model" thing. She barely models for anyone. 

Posted

I think that is another thing that bothers me about TOAT is that she is the only model. Sure it saves money but in time it should be a little bit diverse. 

Posted

I think that is another thing that bothers me about TOAT is that she is the only model. Sure it saves money but in time it should be a little bit diverse. 

If she only models herself,no one can comment on the fact that there is no diversity in size perhaps? That way she doesn't have to be inclusive.
I enjoyed the vlog, except for the last part. She didn't really need to explain herself, and it really showed her insecurities.
Adored the random cat on set. How adorable. Not sure why they were there lol

Posted

If she only models herself,no one can comment on the fact that there is no diversity in size perhaps? That way she doesn't have to be inclusive.
I enjoyed the vlog, except for the last part. She didn't really need to explain herself, and it really showed her insecurities.
Adored the random cat on set. How adorable. Not sure why they were there lol

Nah people have already complained about the sizing already. Also, I apologize if I meant diversity in sizing. Like you can keep the same size but just use a different model in time. I have no issue with her current photos except it feels like too much taylor?/that might sound weird, idk

Posted

I liked the video but I feel like the ending 'explanation' bit was unnecessary. 

Posted

At the end of this video where she's explaining why she doesn't look like herself in the CT shoot, she's basically just covering her client's ass. CT isn't known for having natural looks, and all of their looks are very heavy on the eye makeup, the coverage, and the highlights. While this isn't a secret, it's also not great for a brand to be so artificial when there's a trend for pushing towards self acceptance and natural makeup (Glossier, Milk Makeup are two brands for the 'natural' look). 

If she blamed it all on CT and said 'they edited to me to the point where even my own mother won't recognise me' then she'd be burning that bridge. She loves CT as we saw, she obviously wants to represent them well and get more sponsorship/ shoots with them.

Posted

I loved the video. I really missed that kind of content from her. Every time she does something related to fashion it's really fun to watch.

Also, this video and her talk at the end made me analyse her face again. I used to think she shaved her jaw but now I am not so sure. I think she may only have got fillers. Maybe in her chin as well. IDK but her face features seem to change so much I think it's fillers, not surgery. Sometimes her jaw looks the same as in the old pictures. 

Anyway, I didn't like the photoshopped picture. She actually looks better with her natural face. I just pray for this girl to stop using fillers. Her face is too pretty to get it butchered like that :/ 

Posted

and smokey eye REALLY suits her! that entire makeup look was bomb :alpacalove:

Posted

I don't watch Taylor R that often but I did enjoy the CT photoshoot video.

Posted

Posted

Am I the only one thinking that the old hairstyle suited her much better ? It could also be the way they styled it idk