• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9192 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted (edited)

Video was shot in September. Sunny is great (albeit a victim of beauty standards, she had vline surgery, a boob job, lipo and double eyelid work) and shines more than Taylor in this. 

I always like seeing the fashion and social culture of other countries. Not a fan of Taylor just carrying her mic around?

Edited by girlblunder

Posted

Really enjoyed the new video, it was very well edited.

There's another video over on Sunny's channel where they show their makeup bags.

Posted

I just wish she had done another member, Imo Lisa has probably the worst style (not like hers is better but still), but I have hope she may do the rest lol 

Posted

I just wish she had done another member, Imo Lisa has probably the worst style (not like hers is better but still), but I have hope she may do the rest lol 

I think she only did lisa because her hair style is similar to hers. I bet you anything that someone said something when she cut her bangs.(OMG YOU LOOK LIKE LISA) Even if she did the other members, it would just be a genaric kpop outfit. This could have been better if she picked other outfits that lisa has worn. I didn't care for the dress like a youtuber video but at least it was a bit more creative and it stood out. 

Posted

I think she only did lisa because her hair style is similar to hers. I bet you anything that someone said something when she cut her bangs.(OMG YOU LOOK LIKE LISA) Even if she did the other members, it would just be a genaric kpop outfit. This could have been better if she picked other outfits that lisa has worn. I didn't care for the dress like a youtuber video but at least it was a bit more creative and it stood out. 

A Spanish youtuber did the same thing months ago because she was told she looked like Lisa so she looked her up and recreated outfits, but it was more her street style than anything...then again the girl looks nothing like Lisa, she just has huge eyes and bangs, but her videos were filled with those comments, damn are her fans annoying.

Posted

Joan is trying to be Jennie

Taylor is trying to be Lisa

We love originality

Posted (edited)

She lost me when she promoted using Aliexpress to purchase designer knock offs.

She could have looked for pieces that looked similar without going to the bottom of the barrel to get rip offs which is so unethical and tacky.

She could have done a member who was actually Korean. And I guess I'm the only one who didn't like Sunny, but I also can't stand Natalie and everyone else loves her, so.

I think she only did lisa because her hair style is similar to hers. I bet you anything that someone said something when she cut her bangs.(OMG YOU LOOK LIKE LISA). I didn't care for the dress like a youtuber video but at least it was a bit more creative and it stood out. 

That would be just weird since Lisa's Vietnamese and Taylor is Caucasian..

IMO her dress like a Youtuber didn't stand out since that was Safiya's idea.

Edited by daydreamcarnival

Posted (edited)

She could have looked for pieces that looked similar without going to the bottom of the barrel to get rip offs which is so unethical and tacky.

She could have done a member who was actually Korean. And I guess I'm the only one who didn't like Sunny, but I also can't stand Natalie and everyone else loves her, so.

Safiya did it two months later though and ive seen other youtubers do the video. My point was for the youtuber video is she put in more effort than shopping at H+M. Nothing stood out the Lisa video. 

Edited by saber932

Posted

Honestly... this video was just another trend chasing exercise. She's done like a couple of KPop videos now and in none of them do I actually feel she's personally interested in KPop.

She probably should've made her dialogue/ exposition a lot more about the Korean fashion scene and used Lisa as the main inspiration instead of just talking about Lisa and BP.

Posted

I have to say I did enjoy the video has it did have a good format so I didn't get bored. I just felt a little out of touch with how much some of the items were. Maybe suggesting cheap alternative lookalikes may have been  better? I did like Taylor wearing Lisa's make up style though.

Posted

She could at least buy the clothes on stylenanda or mixxmix, dunno.

Btw Lisa's Thai, not Vietnamese.

Posted (edited)

Wasnt she trying to reduce her carbon footprint in her last vlogmas?  She probably won't wear those clothes again. So much has changed since then xD /sarcasm

Edited by saber932

Posted

Taylor's new video

Posted

What on earth is going on with her mouth on the left side of that thumbnail ?