• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Taylor R - videos #2

9191 posts in this topic

Posted

¬†So about vlogmas ūüėÖ last year's was shit (pun not intended) so interested in seeing what she plans to do

Where do you see a pun here? I kinda hope she does attempt to participate because it really showcases her 0 content personality and videos lol, I do like seeing her with her family tho, they're always so done with her shit.

Posted

The only interesting thing about her Vlogmas is probably showing her life in Canada for a video or two.

Otherwise it'll just go back to her Neistat era of daily vlogs where she just obviously didn't have enough but also too much to do simultaneously. Her life was boring, but constantly vlogging it was obviously pretty tiring since she needed to edit and upload it by the next day, so she just spent most of her days editing the vlogs she was filming.

Posted

Where do you see a pun here? I kinda hope she does attempt to participate because it really showcases her 0 content personality and videos lol, I do like seeing her with her family tho, they're always so done with her shit.

Her episodes with theclog toilet in last years vlogmas

Posted

Speaking of Vlogmas. Where is her day 1 video?

Posted

Late, as always with Taylor. Same thing, different year

Posted

She always does day one on the second or third day of december. Instead of recording in November like most youtubers, she records during the month of December.

Posted

I have a feeling that going back to Canada would probably make her sad and bring a lot of memories about her grandpa and she would probably record herself crying. Which is very understandable, cuz is not easy to go back and see one family member gone for life. 

Posted (edited)

So the rest of the year she posts total of 25 videos but now all of a sudden when it's December she can do vlogmas and get the coin? 

edit: okay, found out there will be no vlogmas. Carry on.

Edited by rieaku

Posted

She said on her Instagram story that she's not doing vlogmas this year. Nathalie and her are focusing on TOAT, doing things themselves, she's going to Canada later for a short amount of time and wants to spend it with her family and it'l be hard with her grandfather gone as well. She doesn't want to do videos she isn't proud of or promise something she can't deliver. So she'll focus on TOAT, do weekly vlogs and theme videos instead. 

I think It's the tight decision after last year.

Posted

I'm pleasantly surprised that she decided not to do vlogmas, considering it's the most lucrative time for "influencers" to get more money. It kind of shows her in a better light.

Posted

I'm pleasantly surprised that she decided not to do vlogmas, considering it's the most lucrative time for "influencers" to get more money. It kind of shows her in a better light.

Yeah but like ... She's def one of the few YouTubers who doesn't NEED money. She's got her hubby. Why work hard when you just ... don't have to?

Posted

There is nothing wrong with her skipping vlogmas. Even though I'm not a fan of her business, it would be foolish to not work on it when it just started. 

Posted

interested to hear thoughts on this. My first thought is her face changes with every shot, i truly don't understand how she looks so different all of the time.

tay.PNG

Posted

interested to hear thoughts on this. My first thought is her face changes with every shot, i truly don't understand how she looks so different all of the time.

tay.PNG

You should post the link of the video at least, no one's gonna watch this based on a screenshot of a thumbnail because we don't even know which channel to look on for this.

Either way, is that the same sponsored content as Natchan's video? Because she had a video sponsored by a Korean (?) fashion brand with the same theme.

Posted