• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Taylor R - videos #2

9191 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I would feel sorry for her about her skin if she spent more money with the dermatologist instead of messing up her face with surgeries. Her skin isnt that bad vs other times we have seen her. I have similar issues as she does as in I don't have PCOS but im borderline so I get it. I'm obviously not going to tell her to go back to BC but it was the miracle worker after trying almost everything and I didnt have the money taylor had either. Im surprised she didnt try the chemical peel again. It would be a temporary fix but would be better for her skin. 

Edited by saber932

Posted

I do feel sorry for her in some way. When she talked about "being more than her skin" it shows that is does bother her a lot. 

On the other side I wonder why she doesn't go to a cosmetician regularly. She has the money to do any kind of treatment she wants. Especially AHA Peeling Solution treatments (she could even do them herself at home if she is too lazy) or even laser treatment would work wonders for her skin. I don't know if she doesn't go because she is too lazy, too frustrated or maybe it's because she is trying to get pregnant ?

Posted

for the first time in ages i feel like taylor's weekly vlog felt relatable. it's still a bit boring, buuuut it felt like more of an old taylor style. i much prefer her videos when it's just her filming and vlogging and not really when natalie is filming her and following her around. i don't really vibe off their dynamic altho i do think natalie seems like a chill human. i hope she makes more vlogs that are like the most recent one.

i would honestly love to see her do some travel vids too tbh. it seems like they are well off enough so i wonder why she doesn't do a bit more traveling.

Posted

Maybe she's in Korea for skin treatment, they do some great stuff over there.
I wonder if she's going to make a video with Sara Vi, the kvlogger Safia did a collab with. I can see Taylor reaching out to her or something since she's quite popular.

Posted

Well then...

1935E4D2-51F4-42EE-9DFF-06C400C4097D.jpeg

BB606986-3AB2-4DBF-ACE9-64D027448F3E.png

F26B6364-D940-456E-9ACF-CB32D0E7BFEC.png

Posted

Well then...

1935E4D2-51F4-42EE-9DFF-06C400C4097D.jpeg

BB606986-3AB2-4DBF-ACE9-64D027448F3E.png

F26B6364-D940-456E-9ACF-CB32D0E7BFEC.png

What's your point?

Posted

I may be in minority, but I actually liked the vlog. It wasn’t too long, it was shot mostly by her, she had a cute moment with Natalie, and overall felt quite OK to listen to it in the background instead of constantly skipping through it.

I would only cut random Eww-san greetings, but I guess that’s what her fans like.

Posted

What's your point?

I guess it’s just another example of how much plastic surgery she's had :alpacadone:

The lines caused by the fillers are so obvious even with her controlling her video editing.

Posted (edited)

I do feel sorry for her in some way. When she talked about "being more than her skin" it shows that is does bother her a lot. 

On the other side I wonder why she doesn't go to a cosmetician regularly. She has the money to do any kind of treatment she wants. Especially AHA Peeling Solution treatments (she could even do them herself at home if she is too lazy) or even laser treatment would work wonders for her skin. I don't know if she doesn't go because she is too lazy, too frustrated or maybe it's because she is trying to get pregnant ?

Because chemical peelings and laser treatments facilitate the breakdown of fillers, so they are generally done before getting fillers (why she didn't do any treatments before fillers, I have no idea). Maybe she didn't know before or something, but that makes me wonder what kind of dermatologist or cosmetician she went to - they clearly haven't done a good job.

Edited by papercrane

Posted

Same, adult acne is a bitch.

However it may be, I doubt she would voluntarily leave her acne untreated if she knew about reliable solutions.

Posted

I hadn't watched her in ages and her forehead looks incredibly stiff, I think the fringe/bangs were a good shout

Posted

I may be in minority, but I actually liked the vlog. It wasn’t too long, it was shot mostly by her, she had a cute moment with Natalie, and overall felt quite OK to listen to it in the background instead of constantly skipping through it.

I would only cut random Eww-san greetings, but I guess that’s what her fans like.

it wasn't so much a bad vlog because i rather have this than the f** beach towel and her harassing locals. 

Posted

I liked the new vlog, more similar to her old ones, there is even a timelapse xD

Posted

Taylor's new video

Ok but can we talk about how her face (in the introduction where she has bangs) looks very weird and kind of "stiff"? 

To me it doesn't seem like she is simply too stressed to fake some enthusiam about the towelkini video, it seems like she can't move her face muscles very well??? I suspect that when she filmed this intro part she had some face lifting shortly before (botox possibly?). It's said that people have trouble making their normal facial expressions after injections. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, but I wasn't prepared for her to look so smooth and kind of... hollow? Especially compared to how she smiled in the older footage when she was shopping with Safiya. I actually do like the bangs on her, but in combination with this lack of facial expression it's unsettling.

Posted

Hmm she's uploading more regularly now; good for her!

Also I've been to that Starbucks lol.