• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Taylor R - videos #2

9191 posts in this topic

Posted

Taylor's new video

Is it just me or did Taylor basically copy saf's entire format...but poorly? 

Posted

Is it just me or did Taylor basically copy saf's entire format...but poorly? 

She did that with Neistat, so it's really nothing new...

People have said this a lot lately, but I've only just really understood how little personality (or creativity) Taylor has. She relies heavily on copying the formats of already successful YTers while adding absolutely nothing new. First Dakota, then Neistat, now Safiya. I feel like she's copied Zoella and Jenna Marbles at various points as well; and while her DIY era was quite Zoella, at least it showed effort on her part...

Posted

She did that with Neistat, so it's really nothing new...

People have said this a lot lately, but I've only just really understood how little personality (or creativity) Taylor has. She relies heavily on copying the formats of already successful YTers while adding absolutely nothing new. First Dakota, then Neistat, now Safiya. I feel like she's copied Zoella and Jenna Marbles at various points as well; and while her DIY era was quite Zoella, at least it showed effort on her part...

Yees! I remember at one point thinking "wow, not only is she pretty but she's also so creative!" but as a regular watcher of Zoella and Jenna's I did start seeing her copying their best parts into her own game. Like the whole "Care pack for her sleep-over guests", straight from Zoella. Those weird noises that Jenna naturally makes "booi" etc. she suddenly started making. And there was a time when Taylor always kept on talking about Jenna and even she met Jenna, but then boom! Nothing. Because Jenna wasn't going to collab with her or what she suddenly dropped the convo and left it there. Jenna wasn't benefiting her anymore.

She's such a user.

Posted

don’t forget when she went through her awful jake paul/alissa violet phase! :darth:

Posted

Taylor is in Korea and pretty much is to escape about the situation in HK like her other friends did that left HK Taylor IG

Posted

Taylor is in Korea and pretty much is to escape about the situation in HK like her other friends did that left HK Taylor IG

Nah I think it's just that Korea is trendy atm. Like if she was gonna leave the situation in HK imo she would've done it earlier, right now things have kinda hit a point where, as long as you know where not to go, you're not gonna see much, if any, of the protest.

Making a vlog in Korea would be a nice change of pace I suppose; seems like she's working some connections if she's making videos with Safiya and now going to Korea to maybe make some with Sunny.

Posted

Nah I think it's just that Korea is trendy atm. Like if she was gonna leave the situation in HK imo she would've done it earlier, right now things have kinda hit a point where, as long as you know where not to go, you're not gonna see much, if any, of the protest.

Making a vlog in Korea would be a nice change of pace I suppose; seems like she's working some connections if she's making videos with Safiya and now going to Korea to maybe make some with Sunny.

Doesn't she still need to renew her visa from time to time? And I'm sure she's doing a collab with Sunny also. Or maybe she's getting some more procedures done :hurrplz:

Posted

Doesn't she still need to renew her visa from time to time? And I'm sure she's doing a collab with Sunny also. Or maybe she's getting some more procedures done :hurrplz:

She doesn't need to renew her visa anymore! Bc she's married so she has spouse status now. :doge:

Also idk how long she was in HK her first time there (4-5 years?) but HK permanent residency requires 7 years permanent stay (holidays etc are fine) so while I doubt she has that at the moment, she 100% has a dependent visa and/or she's like... signed with an agency or however she did it to stay in Japan.

As for procedures, we'll see if her face is any puffier in the upcoming weeks. Or if she even posts any videos and not just heavily curated Insta photos. :alpacabored:

Posted

She doesn't need to renew her visa anymore! Bc she's married so she has spouse status now. :doge:

Also idk how long she was in HK her first time there (4-5 years?) but HK permanent residency requires 7 years permanent stay (holidays etc are fine) so while I doubt she has that at the moment, she 100% has a dependent visa and/or she's like... signed with an agency or however she did it to stay in Japan.

As for procedures, we'll see if her face is any puffier in the upcoming weeks. Or if she even posts any videos and not just heavily curated Insta photos. :alpacabored:

if she has dependent visa then she does require something like a renewal - after 1 year she gets extension for 3 years and after that another extension for 3 years until she becomes a permanent resident. She probably lost her residential status when they moved to Japan so now her PR clock has restarted. 

South Korea is famous for their procedures so I hope they will fix that botched fillers, and make her look more natural. I can’t get over how beautiful she was before she started to look like bad mannequin.

Posted

She needs to buy a camera with stabilization. The camera footage is really shaky and jarring.

Posted (edited)

Never noticed how small her face is till now lmao

Anyway, hopefully we get a decent vlog of the trip.

Edited by arinbunny

Posted

She needs to buy a camera with stabilization. The camera footage is really shaky and jarring.

She has one. She just doesn't use it.

Posted

Ugh, Blair Walnuts is the perfect example of watching a very slow mental breakdown. She's on YouTube for the wrong reasons and just...can't do anything. I'm not surprised to see her trying to leach onto Taylor for something. 

I'm kind of shocked to hear they stopped with the hormones and pregnancy trying in the last month. 

Posted

She has one. She just doesn't use it.

but but she promised us that she understood the shaking and would work on it a year ago xD  yeah read that with a bit of a sarcastic tone.