• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8846 posts in this topic

Posted

To many advertisement and sponsor in the video

Posted

If you have bangs or even hair in general. Put a little bit of baby powder and use a blow dryer. It will help your hair not show the oils. Since she mentioned about washing her hair everyday, that would be a better option to keep her hair healthy. 

To be fair I learned about this three years ago and use it for my hair. 

You can also achieve this with dry shampoo! :)

Posted

To many advertisement and sponsor in the video

I think it's the "business" sheis creating

Posted

How on Earth is she getting so much beauty product from so many brands all of a sudden?? Drunk Elephant ain't cheap! And she's never been a beauty channel before!

Posted (edited)

How on Earth is she getting so much beauty product from so many brands all of a sudden?? Drunk Elephant ain't cheap! And she's never been a beauty channel before!

Boyfriend connections cough cough...edit ..I mean husband 😂😅

Edited by saber932

Posted

Tbf you don't have to be a beauty channel to get beauty-related PR.

Posted

Safiya finally uploaded it

Posted

Taylor's new video

Posted

Safiya finally uploaded it

I think if anything, this shows how much Safiya works on her videos for production, editing etc. She doesn't just splice everything together and hit upload.

Posted

I think if anything, this shows how much Safiya works on her videos for production, editing etc. She doesn't just splice everything together and hit upload.

it is better but maybe because im not the target audience but this video is boring. I still dont understand why safiya is popular but at least she isnt copying youtubers. 

Taylor's new video

im so glad they posted Foreigners get scammed pt. 2 xD  /sarcasm

sigggggggggggh

Posted

the new video is so boring, omg!
Taylor, for the main video please give us back the recipes or your crazy diy or "making the house ready for the autumn", not this useless stuff  :alpacasad:

Posted

I just don't get why she thinks anyone wold like to see boring, bland stuff like that?

But I don't get why she's dating Ew-san either, sooo....

Posted

I can understand why she collabed with Saf  (whom I really enjoy), but WHY would Taylor hang out with Blair Walnuts? She's so annoying. Will Taylor just hang with any Youtuber who comes to HK now? Blair name drops her several times in the video, with Taylor appearing briefly at 13:10.

I just don't get why she thinks anyone wold like to see boring, bland stuff like that?

But I don't get why she's dating Ew-san either, sooo....

IMHO Taylor is the definition of boring right down to the way she speaks. Like, I don't think I've ever seen her get excited. Her stuff was better in Japan because she was sitll motivated about her channel and life in general but now that she lives in this dark cocoon in a country I don't think she likes, isolated with really nothing to do....

Posted

but WHY would Taylor hang out with Blair Walnuts? 

From the looks of it they met up to exchange tips on video thumbnail design xD

I don’t know her tho, I skipped through the video, didn’t even bother to wait for part with Taylor because indeed the girl seemed so annoying.

Posted

I think Taylor's just willing to hang out with whoever has a large following and comes to HK... but with Safiya she actually made videos with her (idk if she's made any videos with Blair that haven't been uploaded yet). On a more positive note, maybe Taylor just decided to see what Blair was like in person? I agree she's pretty annoying tbh. Taylor's boring but I'll choose her any day.

Also just some admin stuff, but I'll probably make a video #3 thread when this one reaches 600 pages.  xD