• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Taylor R - videos #2

9191 posts in this topic

Posted

Her school photo actually looks like she belongs with her family. She has similar features as her brother and sister.

I'm surprised they didn't say anything because she looks great. Though if I had access to surgeries at a young age, I would do the same thing but regret it later.

Posted (edited)

She kind of has herself to blame here. She's lived in Asia long enough to know that if you don't make local friends (read as nationals), you are doomed to be alone when your friends (most likely) leave the country.

I totally agree with you but she'd actually have to learn to be respectful to the country she chose to live in and bother to learn the language. I can't stand people who move to a country and YEARS after being there, still can't speak the language. I speak 3 languages on a daily basis without thinking about it and it's honestly not that hard when you live somewhere and surround yourself with people who speak that language. I hated the fortune teller video or any other time she goes out in HK (like when she got her brows) because she's speaking English so fast and you see these people struggle and try to understand her....it's a bother.

Her bangs are NOT it, either. I used to want to look like her, her features were so delicate and they were very doll like. Back when she was in Japan, her cute little face and big bouncy hair was everything. But now...her face is gigantic, she's aged 10 years in the span of two, I liked the bleach hair but putting ash on it over bleached hair never looks good and I don't like the darker hair with the huge puffy face and the bangs made that even worse. Like she's all face.....and while she could sag a bit, most of it is reversible so IDK why she keeps going.

Edited by daydreamcarnival

Posted

I totally agree with you but she'd actually have to learn to be respectful to the country she chose to live in and bother to learn the language. I can't stand people who move to a country and YEARS after being there, still can't speak the language. I speak 3 languages on a daily basis without thinking about it and it's honestly not that hard when you live somewhere and surround yourself with people who speak that language. I hated the fortune teller video or any other time she goes out in HK (like when she got her brows) because she's speaking English so fast and you see these people struggle and try to understand her....it's a bother.

Her bangs are NOT it, either. I used to want to look like her, her features were so delicate and they were very doll like. Back when she was in Japan, her cute little face and big bouncy hair was everything. But now...her face is gigantic, she's aged 10 years in the span of two, I liked the bleach hair but putting ash on it over bleached hair never looks good and I don't like the darker hair with the huge puffy face and the bangs made that even worse. Like she's all face.....and while she could sag a bit, most of it is reversible so IDK why she keeps going.

All this! I also hate how people on here and her fans think it's cute to do stupid shit in town when you are around people trying to make a living. It makes me cringe even when people do it in the west. 

Posted

Taylor's new video

Posted (edited)

Taylor's new video

Has she not learn the baby powder tip with bangs? 

get on that!

Overall a good vlog. Kind of hurts seeing all these nice locations knowing what is going on in hong kong. Obviously that isn't Taylor's fault.

Edited by saber932

Posted

I actually love her hairstyle now with the bangs and the medium length. It looks very cute! 

Posted

Taylor's new video

Is she really explaining in the beginning how getting bangs has lead to her taking 3 hours to get ready instead of her previous 30-45 minutes? :feelgood:

Posted

I really love her bangs. She looks so much better now.

Posted

Has she not learn the baby powder tip with bangs? 

get on that!

off topic, but I have bangs and want to know the tip too xD what is it?

Posted (edited)

I really like her current hair, the way she styled the bangs makes them look fluffy and light, the length of the cut is really cute, and the color looks natural yet still eye-catching.

But she NEEDS to lose the rat-tail strands next to her face. They look choppy and messy. 

Whyyy does she keep them after all of these years. Just so when she ties her hair up she can have them next to her face? 

Is she maybe embarrassed by her jaw or something and feels the need to cover them up? But if so, it wouldn't make sense to be getting so much botox. 

Anyhow, I feel her face is on a downward trajectory now. Either she keeps getting more and more botox over time to sustain its current shape, making it look even more stiff and unnatural, or she stops botox and her face will start to sag oddly.

Botox just seems like a bad choice to me, especially when she's only THIRTY and she seems to be using such high quantities of it...

Edited by caterpillars

Posted

off topic, but I have bangs and want to know the tip too xD what is it?

If you have bangs or even hair in general. Put a little bit of baby powder and use a blow dryer. It will help your hair not show the oils. Since she mentioned about washing her hair everyday, that would be a better option to keep her hair healthy. 

To be fair I learned about this three years ago and use it for my hair. 

Posted

As for the rat tails...I didn't notice it until it was mention. They are more distracting in a ponytail, not as much as this

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks her new look is so cute/matched with her attempt at dressing better? I don't like the color at all but the cut and her overall wardrobe lately is a big improvement imo

Posted

If you have bangs or even hair in general. Put a little bit of baby powder and use a blow dryer. It will help your hair not show the oils. Since she mentioned about washing her hair everyday, that would be a better option to keep her hair healthy. 

To be fair I learned about this three years ago and use it for my hair. 

thank you!!

Posted

To many advertisement and sponsor in the video