• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Taylor R - videos #2

9191 posts in this topic

Posted

Last video was somewhat refreshing to see. I really liked the dynamic between her and the other girl. Kinda made me sad how she said on IG that she really needed a laugh/a friend in that moment...I bet she feels really lonely, not because of her husband not being enough of a company but just cause she left all her friends in Japan...I was watching some of her old videos and she was so much more creative... 

Posted

Tbh if I was planing on getting pregnant and felt like I am not able to without additional help, I would definitely not look at baby stuff and talk about baby future plans. It would kill me on the inside to see all the things I would like to buy, and think of all the things I would like to eventually do with my child if I cannot get pregnant and probably cry for a bit. 

I agree that with her past history and personality it does seem like the fact that she can't control her uterus is driving her crazy though. 

I agree, but she didn't know she'd have a hard time getting pregnant. I don't want kids but most of my friends did/do and they had been going on and on about both getting married and having kids for years. Many were looking at baby things even before getting a partner! She said she assumed it would be quick and easy for her since it was for her sister, so even if now it would get her down, and especially because she had had a partner she loved for a long time, I would think when they lived together in Japan etc where there is so much cute baby stuff, it would have appeared in her vlogs when she was out and about. Going to baby stores and saying "I cannot wait to buy this for my kid" etc etc. That's how most people who are as baby obsessed as she makes it out to be act, usually. I also still don't think that apt, the way it's conceived and built as well as furnished, suits a kid. Why didn't she show the nursery room (surely there is one...?) or talk about it? Most newlyweds wanting kids specifically shop for a home with their future kids in mind.

Why would you look at any of that well before even getting pregnant? Taylor would probably wanna decorate and purchase cothing in "theme" of the gender anyway. And I wouldn't base anything off her ridiculous clickbait titles.

Most women in their late 20s who want children will look at that stuff and go "LOOK AT THE LITTLE SHOES, so adorable..." etc..I've seen Taylor with the kids that live in France and she seemed very awkward with them and not at all into it. A woman who wants a child so bad that's she resorting to all these doctor's appts and treatments after just 6 months of trying is so desperate and so obsessed with having a kid that we should have heard about it for the last few years. You don't just wake up one day after never mentioning how much you can't wait to have kids and then suddenly want one this badly. Also like I said above, where's the play area for the kid in their slab mansion? You build a house with your family in mind...is the kid supposed to bathe in front of them in that open bathtub too as it gets older?

Posted

I agree, but she didn't know she'd have a hard time getting pregnant. I don't want kids but most of my friends did/do and they had been going on and on about both getting married and having kids for years. Many were looking at baby things even before getting a partner! She said she assumed it would be quick and easy for her since it was for her sister, so even if now it would get her down, and especially because she had had a partner she loved for a long time, I would think when they lived together in Japan etc where there is so much cute baby stuff, it would have appeared in her vlogs when she was out and about. Going to baby stores and saying "I cannot wait to buy this for my kid" etc etc. That's how most people who are as baby obsessed as she makes it out to be act, usually. I also still don't think that apt, the way it's conceived and built as well as furnished, suits a kid. Why didn't she show the nursery room (surely there is one...?) or talk about it? Most newlyweds wanting kids specifically shop for a home with their future kids in mind.

Most women in their late 20s who want children will look at that stuff and go "LOOK AT THE LITTLE SHOES, so adorable..." etc..I've seen Taylor with the kids that live in France and she seemed very awkward with them and not at all into it. A woman who wants a child so bad that's she resorting to all these doctor's appts and treatments after just 6 months of trying is so desperate and so obsessed with having a kid that we should have heard about it for the last few years. You don't just wake up one day after never mentioning how much you can't wait to have kids and then suddenly want one this badly. Also like I said above, where's the play area for the kid in their slab mansion? You build a house with your family in mind...is the kid supposed to bathe in front of them in that open bathtub too as it gets older?

Not to WK Taylor but welI l am a mother of a 5yo and I‘m also a little weird with other Kids :alpacaworry:

Our wish  for a child actually became real, AFTER I got a negative pregnancy test. We were really disapointed and that was more or less the point where we discussed on having kids. Before the negative test we weren‘t even sure if we ever want to have children in the first place since we are both (still) not really sure how to act around other children.

What I want to say is: You don‘t have to be all hyper on everything Kid-related just to „qualify“ for having your own kids.

If Taylor would be a good mum or not is a different Story :alpacaworry: 

Posted (edited)

Not talking about/shopping for baby things isn't anywhere near proof that she's pressured by Tom to get pregnant, you're just using it to confirm your own bias. Every woman is different anyway. I don't remember (probably didn't watch that particular vlog) when she was with kids in France, but I remember her playing with her nephew(?) during Christmas and it was cute. I think there's a very easy and logical explanation for why she didn't talk about getting pregnant before: she was pretending to be a cute doll living in Tokyo on her own! She neglected to tell us she had a boyfriend and living together for a very long time! Talking about pregnancy doesn't fit in that perfect dolly picture nor would it  have been interesting to her age demographic. Your whole logic regarding to their house makes no sense. According to you Tom's the one pressuring Taylor because he really wants kids, but I guess not because he didn't build (or they didn't show us!!) a play area/kids' bedroom?!

I know this is a gossip website but let's not forget that she hasn't said or posted anything concrete that she doesn't genuinely want to get pregnant. You're totally entitled to your own opinion and I respect that, but from my perspective this is just grasping straws.

Edited by Couture

Posted

Honestly, this is anecdotal, but I knew someone who decided to keep an accidental pregnancy (she was 20-22 at the time) and she said that before she had her kid she didn't know how to act around other children and didn't particularly find them cute. Having her own kid was different because it was hers, and she made a good mother and took care of her child well regardless of how she was before the pregnancy.

I think Taylor not screaming over kids clothes is either a) she's just not that kind of person or b) she's not even pregnant yet so there's little point to go baby shopping for a baby that doesn't even exist in its earliest form.

Posted

Taylor has pointed out kids clothes before, and she even bought a little dress (iirc). She showed it in a really old vlog. She always buys stuff for the kids in her life (and honestly sometimes it felt like "too much" - a toy just for a visit, giant cupcakes for a toddler). But OK.

That said, she has only ever been interested in the "fun" material aspects of providing for a child. I've never heard her talk about what she would want to do with a child or what dreams she has for children. 

Posted (edited)

Taylor has pointed out kids clothes before, and she even bought a little dress (iirc). She showed it in a really old vlog. She always buys stuff for the kids in her life (and honestly sometimes it felt like "too much" - a toy just for a visit, giant cupcakes for a toddler). But OK.

That said, she has only ever been interested in the "fun" material aspects of providing for a child. I've never heard her talk about what she would want to do with a child or what dreams she has for children. 

You never know what to do with your child and yes, you will have dreams for your child, but fact is: the children decide for themself what they want to do and what dreams they have! You won‘t believe at what early age that already starts and how often they change their mind.

And tbh it depends on your child, on the character/personality it was born with...that’s something you can not change...you can only guide them.

Edit: Also, as a mum...I can tell you, the first few years of your child you are anyways busy with teaching your little one how to walk, going to the toilet alone, how to swim...in generel how to „basic life“ lol. You don‘t think to much about what your child will do in like 20 years

I really don‘t want to come off as a WK, but criticizing Taylor for all that pregnancy/baby stuff is just...I don‘t know...:alpacabored:

I‘d rather gossip about her fashion choices, strange statements, her plastic surgery, boring videos and whatnot :P

Edited by Gandy
Just my experience

Posted

You never know what to do with your child and yes, you will have dreams for your child, but fact is: the children decide for themself what they want to do and what dreams they have! You won‘t believe at what early age that already starts and how often they change their mind.

And tbh it depends on your child, on the character/personality it was born with...that’s something you can not change...you can only guide them.

Edit: Also, as a mum...I can tell you, the first few years of your child you are anyways busy with teaching your little one how to walk, going to the toilet alone, how to swim...in generel how to „basic life“ lol. You don‘t think to much about what your child will do in like 20 years

I really don‘t want to come off as a WK, but criticizing Taylor for all that pregnancy/baby stuff is just...I don‘t know...:alpacabored:

I‘d rather gossip about her fashion choices, strange statements, her plastic surgery, boring videos and whatnot :P

I just meant things like, "I can't wait to take my kid to the zoo" or "I'm looking forward to our first Christmas with a kid" or something. 

But ultimately I was pointing out that unlike some of the comments imply, she has shown interest in buying clothes for kids in the past, and she even has something in her closet for a future kid. 

I'd rather discuss anything else pertaining to her, honestly. so we agree!

Posted

Taylor's new video

Posted

how does she manage to look like 5 different people in one video...

Posted

Even if I believed in fortune tellers, considering how much Taylor has done to her face, I wouldn’t be convinced of anything they said. They are reading a different face. 

IMO she looks better comparing to last few months but we’ve seen her pre dolly pictures and we know the real Taylor’s face.

Posted

Taylor's new video

Lol which face tho 

Posted

Eh this is actually the reason why some Chinese people forgo permanent body modification (w/ the exception of earrings)... it changes your fortune or hides it, meaning there's no possibility for an accurate reading bc guess what! the face that's being examined isn't a natural one if you've put botox/ fillers in it.

Well, fortune telling is just superstition anyway.

Also pet peeve she used the term 'red light district' to describe Yau Ma Tai and then proceeded to misuse the term. It's only meant to refer to places with a high concentration of sex services. I think she just most likely doesn't know what it really means...

Posted

Is she doing these types of videos because people used to ask for "main" videos back when she was daily vlogging? I liked her old beauty/fashion/DIY main videos from way back but these are so uncomfortable to watch.

Posted

I watched 20 seconds and turned it off. God I hate YouTubers that are obnoxious to people