• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Taylor R - videos #2

9191 posts in this topic

Posted

did anyone else get the feeling she wasn't acting naturally in her last video?

I thought it looked like she was addressing a new audience (maybe expecting people from Safiya's channel?) because she said a lot of things about herself that we all know already :) 

Also, in the parts recorded in her house, her delivery is so flat. Like even she herself is bored of what she's talking about.

But on the positive note, I think she looked beautiful in that beach outfit. 

Nah this video has reminded me of her past videos this year of awkward, giving history facts, making things dramatic that are not,even down to the photo switches it's a saf video ect

Posted

I had like a mind blown moment when I saw her face in the beginning of the video. Maybe cuz I haven’t seen her in a while but damn.

I also realize that many notices her face change. It somewhat makes her look older. At least the clips she’s on the bed explaining the video. Cuz when she’s out doing her ig photos she looks different 😂 

B14F92FC-9487-47D5-8785-F67B6BB1AEE2.png

1CE917B4-145E-443E-8D64-AE72B0D51487.png

C7D7DA26-0DF4-429D-8DFE-1CD86E1B0EAA.png

Posted

Thats what I meant when I said she looked old and some people a few pages ago didn't understand what I meant...Wow...she looks worser and worser each year to be honest. In her videos her face looks so botched like she has been doing botox for years...She doesnt look fresh. And the thing is. She doesnt have to worry about money, she doesnt have to work 10 hours a day to get through life etc. She has the easiest life and still manages to age so drastically. Not due to stress but due to her botox procedures.

Posted

I had like a mind blown moment when I saw her face in the beginning of the video. Maybe cuz I haven’t seen her in a while but damn.

I also realize that many notices her face change. It somewhat makes her look older. At least the clips she’s on the bed explaining the video. Cuz when she’s out doing her ig photos she looks different 😂 

B14F92FC-9487-47D5-8785-F67B6BB1AEE2.png

1CE917B4-145E-443E-8D64-AE72B0D51487.png

C7D7DA26-0DF4-429D-8DFE-1CD86E1B0EAA.png

Why does her nose look different as well? Has it always been like that or did she used to get the Gabbie Hannah procedure done before?

Posted

Why does her nose look different as well? Has it always been like that or did she used to get the Gabbie Hannah procedure done before?

the thing is, it looks different from those shots and the same in the rest. Maybe check her next video to see if its a camera angle or she did get nose job. 

Posted

the thing is, it looks different from those shots and the same in the rest. Maybe check her next video to see if its a camera angle or she did get nose job. 

i also find that really weird like, she looks so different in the beach shots? like , she still has the moon face, but it's kinda softer looking? probably edited as hell, but it's still weird.

Posted

I don't think she had a nose job now I meant before when she was in Japan her nose didn't look that long and like her sister's nose. What I meant was that how much of her old self has been fake that now that I look at her she doesn't even look like the same person. At all. None of it. And never did I think she had done something to her nose as well but hey! You live and learn, Taylor was even more fake than I remembered.

Posted

I don't think she had a nose job now I meant before when she was in Japan her nose didn't look that long and like her sister's nose. What I meant was that how much of her old self has been fake that now that I look at her she doesn't even look like the same person. At all. None of it. And never did I think she had done something to her nose as well but hey! You live and learn, Taylor was even more fake than I remembered.

that is the thing, her nose looks long in that room and then small in the other shots for the same video. Im just as confused on what is going on with her face.

Posted

that is the thing, her nose looks long in that room and then small in the other shots for the same video. Im just as confused on what is going on with her face.

Maybe it's the lenses she uses? I don't know, just guessing here, but when ever Taylor is indoors or in her room she looks worse than when she's outside wether or not she's wearing makeup. 

Posted

Can you imagine living a life where you actually can do what ever you want and choose to spend it wearing oversized clothing.

Living the dream 😂😂😂😂 jk

Posted (edited)

I wonder why Nafiya didn't post anything while she was in Hong Kong and met Taylor. Usually when Youtubers collab, they each have a version to post on their main channel. I think the video with Taylor didn't go as she planned. They had a very awkward vibe going. She probably didn't like the video idea and decided not to post her version. It makes sense because she made videos in Japan and Korea and she is currently doing an "East Asia series" on her channel. The unplanned hiatus could be Taylor waiting for Safiya to post her version? Hoping Safiya fan will go on her channel as well to watch her video and make it viral. LOL

f565f49483603d5c9e71de8d5b70c7f6.thumb.p

Edited by Kwaix

Posted (edited)

I wonder why Nafiya didn't post anything while she was in Hong Kong and met Taylor. Usually when Youtubers collab, they each have a version to post on their main channel. I think the video with Taylor didn't go as she planned. They had a very awkward vibe going. She probably didn't like the video idea and decided not to post her version. It makes sense because she made videos in Japan and Korea and she is currently doing an "East Asia series" on her channel. The unplanned hiatus could be Taylor waiting for Safiya to post her version? Hoping Safiya fan will go on her channel as well to watch her video and make it viral. LOL

f565f49483603d5c9e71de8d5b70c7f6.thumb.p

she also did one in Korea with another youtuber(it was on a recommendation).....what was this? Im going to colab and get free stuff trip? xD  I dont understand the Safiya hype at all. Did she just scam these youtubers that she colab? Oh you get to see my face and that is all the marketing. She doesnt seem like that type of person but now im questioning. 

edit: ok so she did give credit to the youtuber:

HojuSara 

Just like taylor's video, the youtuber has 400K views while Safyia has 4m.... another interesting part is sara has 223,000 subscribers while taylor has one million. 

Edited by saber932

Posted

she also did one in Korea with another youtuber(it was on a recommendation).....what was this? Im going to colab and get free stuff trip? xD  I dont understand the Safiya hype at all. Did she just scam these youtubers that she colab? Oh you get to see my face and that is all the marketing. She doesnt seem like that type of person but now im questioning. 

edit: ok so she did give credit to the youtuber:

HojuSara 

Just like taylor's video, the youtuber has 400K views while Safyia has 4m.... another interesting part is sara has 223,000 subscribers while taylor has one million. 

Yeah, I saw that as well. I don't think she scamming them.  I am assuming she posts the collabs that went well on her main channel. HojuSara and Safiya look like friends. They seem to get along nicely in the video. The'res no awkwardness like in Taylors video. Safiya credited HojuSara and linked her channel so people will sub. Taylor collab probably went out of the window.

Posted

About 2 weeks ago Saf made a video about getting a lolita makeover. It has 6M views. I imagine this was inspired by Taylor's lolita video which is one of her top viewed. I wonder how Taylor feels about this now that she isn't into promoting the doll style anymore. Does she like that she spread it to 6 million more people? Or is she uncomfortable because she cannot be a doll anymore, but now others are inspired to become one?

Posted

About 2 weeks ago Saf made a video about getting a lolita makeover. It has 6M views. I imagine this was inspired by Taylor's lolita video which is one of her top viewed. I wonder how Taylor feels about this now that she isn't into promoting the doll style anymore. Does she like that she spread it to 6 million more people? Or is she uncomfortable because she cannot be a doll anymore, but now others are inspired to become one?

I wouldn't say that Saf was inspired by Taylor. She had been to Japan before, she has been doing videos on strange/niche/foreign styles for years and lolita isn't exactly unknown its just about the most famous fashion from Japan. I imagine Tay has no issue because she was never really a lolita or into lolita she was just a model who wanted to seem like a teenager at 27 and wanted a bit of that Dakota Rose fame. She wasn't dolly, she's just a bit of a skin walker. No shade to Tay, she's working on it, but the dolly style was just like when she wanted to be a Kardashian or when all of her videos were Neistat rips she may have liked those things but I doubt she truly identified with them. Also the lolita community is massive and a lifestye for a lot of people not something that was ever unique to taylor. If that was something so triggering for her then she has much bigger issues that need to be dealt with.