• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Taylor R - videos #2

8580 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm fairly certain that Safiya makes far too much money to even desire someone else pays her trip to HK..

She can actually make good vlogs, especially travel vlogs abroad and to spas. I remember a few nice ones from her Japan days, she just doesn't do it

I mean all the stuff in the video was paid by taylor. You can make a bunch of money and still take free stuff. I cant see her doing it out of a colab for more viewers. 

Sayfia got 6.9 million in three days. Taylor 250k in two days

Posted

This happens literally everywhere you go on holiday and don't speak the local language(s).

Also, I haven't watched the video yet, but if they're literally just asking strangers to suggest what to buy, then to the stranger money isn't a factor because they're not the ones spending the money, so of course many of them would just pick whatever they wanted regardless of price.

Watch the video (or don't): they asked shop owners, salespeople, and restaurant workers what to buy. Not strangers. It was basically a lesson on how to get ripped off.

Posted

I know we like to give Joan a lot of shit here but for all the cons about her, at least she goes out and does things. Taylor has been holed up at home since late 2016. She seems to enjoy going out, just not alone. I hope she continues to go to dance classes and make a new "squad". My point in mentioning Joan was to say if Taylor made videos like Joan or Estee Lalonde I would be more inclined to watch. These try-hard efforts to go viral are so annoying. I miss her going out and about vlogs so much. I think her newest video was the step in the right direction in terms of new and exciting areas (maybe not so much the subject matter). I wish she didn't stop the FFF videos because they were entertaining as well. Taylor in a new environment/with new friends seems to thrive.

Posted

I'm fairly certain that Safiya makes far too much money to even desire someone else pays her trip to HK..

She can actually make good vlogs, especially travel vlogs abroad and to spas. I remember a few nice ones from her Japan days, she just doesn't do it

Their was a rumor that someone helped taylor with those japan videos. Not sure how much of that is true.

Posted

It could just be Taylor found it easier in Japan. Maybe she doesn't feel as welcome in China. She also modelled there as well so this is just speculation but maybe it's just awkward for her as well, say if someone recognises her. I can see both being reasons. But hopefully she is getting more comfortable now. 

Posted

It could just be Taylor found it easier in Japan. Maybe she doesn't feel as welcome in China. She also modelled there as well so this is just speculation but maybe it's just awkward for her as well, say if someone recognises her. I can see both being reasons. But hopefully she is getting more comfortable now. 

She has been in honk kong before and her husband knows people. Her modeling in japan wasnt even successful since she was picky about her jobs. Though it did get her out of the house. She had more youtube friends to colab as well. Hong Kong doesn't seem to have that many vs japan. 

Posted

kind of off topic but kalel’s recent pancake cooking video was giving me major taylor in japan vibes 😭😭

Posted

Actually idk why she doesn't try to model in HK. She was signed to a modelling agency and had a manager in Japan despite being picky as hell about her jobs, so it's pretty clear that a lot why she even managed to be a model despite being so picky was Tom's influence.

Maybe she's over modelling as a career, or just that she has little control of how the finished result is, but considering her puffy cheeks in recent weeks in her own videos that wouldn't be a particularly good reason...

Posted

Actually idk why she doesn't try to model in HK. She was signed to a modelling agency and had a manager in Japan despite being picky as hell about her jobs, so it's pretty clear that a lot why she even managed to be a model despite being so picky was Tom's influence.

Maybe she's over modelling as a career, or just that she has little control of how the finished result is, but considering her puffy cheeks in recent weeks in her own videos that wouldn't be a particularly good reason...

Taylor's also put on quite a bit of weight recently, not trying to body shame her, but her waist isn't what it used to be. With her trying to get pregnant and all it's a good thing to get more into a healthy weight for her. But for someone to be a model even the slightest bit of weight gain can influence do you work or not.

Also in videos Taylor can somewhat control how she looks on camera and she can reshoot scenes she doesn't like. When you are being photographed that's usually not the case. I've been thinking if her weight gain actually is the reason why there hasn't been that many videos from her as she isn't in control of the filming anymore but Natalie is. Maybe she doesn't like the angles or how she looks on camera now that's she's not super skinny anymore?

Posted

how is her editing still soooo bad... literally edited in imovie when she surely has enough money to invest in a better video editor like final cut pro.... 

her video with safiya was edited so bad which is unfortunate because its going to bring a lot of new viewers to her channel. on another note i have no idea who did the subtitles (english ones)  but they were really inaccurate 

Posted

Taylor looked young until all of the terrible fillers and she doesn't look particularly OLD now (just deformed), however in Asia it doesn't really matter if you look 25...she's 30. Being a 30  year old model in Asia...I mean unless you're already a very famous model that's not going to happen, even if you are white. She's done it before sure, but she's not exactly well-known as a model. Even if she hadn't botched her face I don't see too many people working with her due to her age on paper alone. Asia is very very much agist especially against women. 30? Why aren't you in the kitchen with 2 kids, is the attitude. The botched face would, even at 25, make it impossible IMHO- especially for photos since she doesn't do runway. There are so many gorgeous 5 foot 10 eastern european 18-21 year old models in Asia, I'm sorry but nobody needs a 30 year old botched ex wanabee model, even if she was pretty before the fillers. Why would they pay to fix all that on post when they can just get a dozen gorgeous young unaltered girls. I know people got mad about my comments over Taylor's legs and this is NOT bashing her appearance- if she got rid of the fillers she'd be gorgeous, but she's too old to model (probably too old for outside of Asia too). The acne too is kind of a dealbreaker...again, as an agency why bother with that when you can get someone who has perfect skin. Her skin wasn't that bad when she was modeling.

Posted

She could model a mom in ads. I'm not even joking I know a mid 30s white woman who does that in Taiwan. 

Posted

She could model a mom in ads. I'm not even joking I know a mid 30s white woman who does that in Taiwan. 

you mean larisa cem (rui sha) , right ?!

but honestly, you can't compare her with taylor. Larisa has model quality and looks beautifuler, younger and fresher than taylor( even she is a mom and over 30) 

9298046E-6959-4B7A-9ADC-DF149323FC85.thu

B95B8E8B-13C5-4143-8FAB-72ADCB0A4455.thu

A2F10429-39EF-41ED-8019-BFB7A23957AB.thu

Posted

The thing with Taylor's modelling career is that it was clearly propped up by Tom, especially when she was in Japan and was super picky with the jobs she was offered. Surely if she hadn't botched her face with plastic surgery (or indeed, just stopped with the fillers), she could totally still model because of Tom's connections.

For European models in Asia to achieve any amount of long term success, they usually pivot into becoming tarento, which requires learning the local language and gaining visibility via talk shows/ local TV etc., and then pivot into acting (usually filling the role of token foreigner).

Taylor just has no languages skills, or interest in learning a foreign language, or both. Which means Tom is realistically the only way she's gonna get any real modelling work, or she can just continue to brand herself as an 'influencer' from now on.

Posted (edited)

you mean larisa cem (rui sha) , right ?!

but honestly, you can't compare her with taylor. Larisa has model quality and looks beautifuler, younger and fresher than taylor( even she is a mom and over 30) 

9298046E-6959-4B7A-9ADC-DF149323FC85.thu

B95B8E8B-13C5-4143-8FAB-72ADCB0A4455.thu

A2F10429-39EF-41ED-8019-BFB7A23957AB.thu

That could be tataylor if she didn't botch her face

how is her editing still soooo bad... literally edited in imovie when she surely has enough money to invest in a better video editor like final cut pro.... 

her video with safiya was edited so bad which is unfortunate because its going to bring a lot of new viewers to her channel. on another note i have no idea who did the subtitles (english ones)  but they were really inaccurate 

Proof that someone else has been doing it in japan or she gave up

Edited by saber932