• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Taylor R - videos #2

8404 posts in this topic

Posted

I am honestly surprised doctors still willingly allow patients to use Accutane. It's extremely harsh on your liver (especially if you're of legal age and can drink or smoke) and causes permanent scar tissue build up, which is why it's recommended you do monthly blood tests while on it.

You literally put a tiny amount on though...

Posted

There are tablets and capsules, they are the ones that cause liver damage. Topical cream doesn't have such side effect of course.

Posted

I don't think she looks worse now than she did then. I think she looks better now. Yeah, there is still filler but not as much as before, I mean her cheeks were chipmunk ckeeks back then. I think the shorter hair looks much better on her as far as I am concerned. It suits her. I just wish she would stop with the strings on either of her face. If she had fringe around her face that framed it a bit it would look much better than the two strands.

Same.  I think the fake anime eye shape made her look like a CGI character. Now she at least looks like a real human. 

Posted

True Accutane is an oral pill. It's been taken on and off the market a couple times due to its harshness, especially since it's usually teenagers who are taking it. 

Posted

With the money and status she has now she could have this kind of look. It could have been so cool and mature and stylish...it's a shame :/ -sad dooting 

TaylorRichard-13-_shuw.jpg

She looks so good here, I get Burberry Model vibes from this. A shame, really..

Posted (edited)

She looks so good here, I get Burberry Model vibes from this. A shame, really..

Rip taylor's fashion 

There are tablets and capsules, they are the ones that cause liver damage. Topical cream doesn't have such side effect of course.

I forgot about the tablets...thanks for clearing that up.

Edited by saber932

Posted

I feel kinda sad for her. She looks just sad and messy, her content is boring and isnt doing well in views. Her subs are all kinda bored. Maybe she should take a real break or something

Posted

With the money and status she has now she could have this kind of look. It could have been so cool and mature and stylish...it's a shame :/ -sad dooting 

TaylorRichard-13-_shuw.jpg

She wont like that part.

Posted

I feel kinda sad for her. She looks just sad and messy, her content is boring and isnt doing well in views. Her subs are all kinda bored. Maybe she should take a real break or something

I don't think she knows how to take a "real" break 9_9

Posted (edited)

Honestly her food/ DIY stuff was the best, because even if a lot of it was taken from pinterest it still showed that she put thought and care into them. And even though they weren't my favourite, her weird makeup transformation videos were pretty popular and she could do more of those since they got the most views on her channel.

Vlogs just aren't good for her because her daily life isn't interesting.

Edited by redbowkiki
channel not channels...

Posted

Honestly her food/ DIY stuff was the best, because even if a lot of it was taken from pinterest it still showed that she put thought and care into them. And even though they weren't my favourite, her weird makeup transformation videos were pretty popular and she could do more of those since they got the most views on her channel.

Vlogs just aren't good for her because her daily life isn't interesting.

Her Japan vlogs were interesting sometimes and even when they weren't they still interested me because of Taylor. She had more character back then or something that just pulled you in. Maybe it was the fact that she was a model, or her look was interesting or just that she was living in Japan idk but these HK vlogs just don't do it. She might have a "team" and she might have "interesting things to show us" but her soul isn't in it.

Posted

I find it interesting how quiet Taylor has been over the last two weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if they're staying in Japan to avoid the Hong Kong protests.

Posted

I find it interesting how quiet Taylor has been over the last two weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if they're staying in Japan to avoid the Hong Kong protests.

100% lmao should just move out then cause it doesnt look like its stopping any time soon.

Her Japan vlogs were interesting sometimes and even when they weren't they still interested me because of Taylor. She had more character back then or something that just pulled you in. Maybe it was the fact that she was a model, or her look was interesting or just that she was living in Japan idk but these HK vlogs just don't do it. She might have a "team" and she might have "interesting things to show us" but her soul isn't in it.

Her food recipes and lush bombs alone were better than anything she has been sharing this year.

Posted

I wish she would talk about the protests in her vlog.