• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8751 posts in this topic

Posted

jesus i'm annoyed that i didn't catch the story bc i wanna yell too

Posted

jesus i'm annoyed that i didn't catch the story bc i wanna yell too

Basically there were two clips.

In the first one Elbowsan went into the room, she sits on the floor, clothes everywhere and she said "Don't bug me!!" (and I found it sounded really aggressive, other people said it sounded acted or as if it's a joke but honestly this sounded like pure anger to me) , second clip she walked away and he said "say it again" , she answered something like "I have nothing to wear" and kind of laughed. 

Posted

Basically there were two clips.

In the first one Elbowsan went into the room, she sits on the floor, clothes everywhere and she said "Don't bug me!!" (and I found it sounded really aggressive, other people said it sounded acted or as if it's a joke but honestly this sounded like pure anger to me) , second clip she walked away and he said "say it again" , she answered something like "I have nothing to wear" and kind of laughed. 

yea, that's what i've gathered, it's just that it's so subjective what sounds aggressive and so on and i am so curious lol. I would've liked to see her actually get annoyed bc how odd would it be to post your own damn wife acting like that (unless the tinfoil is true and it's some weird shtick to make them seem more normal couple-y). i wish people would screen record stuff like this ::((

Posted

yea, that's what i've gathered, it's just that it's so subjective what sounds aggressive and so on and i am so curious lol. I would've liked to see her actually get annoyed bc how odd would it be to post your own damn wife acting like that (unless the tinfoil is true and it's some weird shtick to make them seem more normal couple-y). i wish people would screen record stuff like this ::((

I actually screen recorded the first clip! any recommendations how to share it? :doge:

Posted

i personally havent watched the clips but if someone said "dont bug me" with an angry intuition i wouldnt consider it as a joke as maybe elbowsan tried to turn it as such. I would even go as far to say that she is reflecting her pent-up frustration, i wonder if the pregnancy saga is getting to her and she is becoming drained.

Posted

I watched both clips, and Taylor was either overreacting (in a tongue-in-cheek way, jokingly) or they staged it. I know this is subjective, but I didn't hear any true aggression, and I also don't think either of them would post a fight on Instagram. 

Posted

You guys are taking this way too seriously. You are buying into what they are selling. 

Posted

I guess we can argue about it endlessly and we'll never know the truth (it's not really important, either). But I say stuff like this all the time to my bf. If she was truly angry, maybe she would have worded it differently. "Bug me" is such a "cute" phrase imo. There are so many other things to say like "don't get on my nerves" and "leave me alone" which, to me personally, already sound way more aggressive. And then the tone of her voice was a cute way of jokingly acting frustrated. I mean, I guess she was frustrated for real. But it wasn't Tom's fault and I just didn't recognise any aggressive vibes. But maybe someone can upload it again somehow. I personally find it funny that we are discussing it

Posted (edited)

Wrong thread omg sorry

Edited by justheretospilltea

Posted

Staging or not, I hope both of them don't end up as parents. That is a shitty example they are setting especially to young viewers.

Posted

Yeah I agree, I think they were kidding. She was exagerating and acting on purpose like a spoiled little girl or teenager, and he found it funny and liked it because... That's his thing

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

Just watched the '18 best things' video. Did she really call Victoria Bay lake? I'm now not really sure she's ever seen HK on a map. It wasn't the most exciting video but this made me laugh :D

Edited by daarkrai

Posted

im late,, i just watched the beauty video. mfw when dubai is a whole country rather than a city,,,

Posted

im late,, i just watched the beauty video. mfw when dubai is a whole country rather than a city,,,

Wait, what beauty video? Dubai? I'm lost :D 

Posted

Wait, what beauty video? Dubai? I'm lost :D 

i think they meant the recent one... where she lets her fans edit her picture into an ideal from the country they are from... 

i didn't catch it but maybe taylor referred to dubai as a country in the video?