• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8868 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you known if she intend to have a studio in her new house (i mean if she mentioned ir before)? I'm wondering why she is filming in the bedroom using it like a studio in a such big house! 

Posted

I won't lie I did enjoy the video as it was interesting to see what different countries and people's preferences were in terms of beauty. It's definitely not an original video idea but it was still interesting to watch. However, I do have to say I actually liked the eye make up she used for the video? It did actually look quite nice with the eyeliner she wore.

Posted (edited)

It really says something that the photo she sent out was heavily edited already...

JESUS I CAN'T GET THESE LIPS TO LEAVE MY POST 

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 10.20.23 PM.png

Edited by girlblunder

Posted

In the words of wise Nat: "What's the point?"

Posted

I won't lie I did enjoy the video as it was interesting to see what different countries and people's preferences were in terms of beauty. It's definitely not an original video idea but it was still interesting to watch. However, I do have to say I actually liked the eye make up she used for the video? It did actually look quite nice with the eyeliner she wore.

Yeah the eyes were great but everything else was blegh. I guess I've seen better videos represent different beauties. Maybe if I wasnt distracted by those ugly lips... 

Posted

Wtf who did Australia 😂😂

Screenshot_20190520-194928.png

These lips....I can't 😂 one day those will be real.

Screenshot_20190520-195349.png

Posted

I don't get the point of "letting Instagram choose" her looks, when she doesn't even listen to them. She said people requested that her hair be pulled back at some point, so she did that. But, she still has to let those bangs cover her face. Next time her followers need to be specific and say put 100% of your hair back. She's gotta stop letting those bangs be her security blanket. 

Posted

She is such a copy cat to well known YouTubers that it's cringe worthy. She is just trying to get the views she got for the Instagram model video. 

Another snore video

she did at least credit in the description box where she got the ideas from. Idk I kinda think all YouTube is copy cats of each other.. (for the most part)

Posted

I feel like she's trying to act like Jenna Marbles. i loved Natalie calling her annoying tho AHAHAHAH

Posted

The video was well done (filming and editing wise) but it’s an old trend and she definitely missed her chance to get a lot of views from this by doing it so late. And did you guys notice that Natalie seems genuinely annoyed by her? I used to think she was just a sarcastic person but I think she’s actually so done with Taylor. :D

Posted

I personally think it's funny that she's changed the video picture and title after people said it sounds/looks like clickbait. I mean, come on. I knew she was gonna upload a video like that but when I first saw the video, I didn't even think about it. Why not call it "My followers photoshopped me into into their country's beauty standards" or something along those lines immediately? Ah, well, whatever

Posted

I still have to wonder if each country was truthfully represented. I mean for example Australia looked completely different with its result than what I would expect it to be. I wonder if its only 1 or 2 people from Australia that admitted their beauty preferences. The trouble in that case is you don't get a good collective of people from different countries.

Posted

she did at least credit in the description box where she got the ideas from. Idk I kinda think all YouTube is copy cats of each other.. (for the most part)

The thing is she does this all the time to the point hee thumbnails are copies

Posted (edited)

the icing on the cake would be her making a podcast LMAO she's halfway there with these 30-40 minute videos. ALSO. What the heck were those clips about her getting cramps about? I'm assuming it was from dancing around but if that's her way of teasing a pregnancy... girl. stOP

Edited by touru