• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8846 posts in this topic

Posted

Losing someone is not easy for anyone. But she doesn't have to make it harder than it is.

For the majority of us, in no more than 3-4 days (if lucky to have that time off) we would have to get up at 6am in the morning and get on with work and deal with people, professionally. Otherwise we lose our job!

It doesn't mean that we are not heartbroken or we are able to 'move on' heartlessly during such a short time. But as adults that's what you need to do.

However, apparently it is too hard for Taylor even to go out and get her hair done, get her nail done, or just get up do whatever she wants to! (with the luxury of time and money she has)

She already had the opportunity to go back in time, attend the funeral and share all the sadness and happiness with the entire family. That alone, for many people who live overseas, is not possible.

far point, but let’s all be real here YES in a NORMAL situation you would have to buck up. But with her it’s not a normal circumstance since she’s a “YouTubed”. So can we all get over this point..... she doesn’t live in the real world like you and me where we would lose our jobs if we took a month off.

secondly. Yes she had time to grieve WITH HER FAMILY IN CANADA. But now she is all alone in China where she has no real friends to distract her, so her grieving is pretty much starting over. Chances are she’s having a lot guilty feelings about being away so much and missing those important years with her grandad.

and saying that she’s lucky because she could go back home overseas, and she should be over it because she had the opportunity to go back, it’s not fair. Honestly comparing her situations to anyone else is pointless. 

Posted (edited)

No one is telling her to get over it. We are saying she needs help or do something to ease the pain vs doing nothing. She has the money,I time,l and resources so she should use them. It's the whole men's club all over again where people had to explain over and over again. 

YouTube is not a mental health clinic and honestly in my opinion makes things worse in the end. You can have everything and still have depression.

I will judge her on the previous excuses and cheap ass videos thank you very much. 

Edited by saber932

Posted

Does anyone recon where she bought the grey leggings and matching jumper she wears in her recent vid?

Screenshot_2019-05-15_at_22.02.22.thumb.

Screenshot_2019-05-15_at_21.58.43.thumb.

Posted

Does anyone recon where she bought the grey leggings and matching jumper she wears in her recent vid?

Was these the UniQlo jumpers? Or maybe that jumper is Vince, it surely looks like one.

Posted

does her face seem slightly swollen and reddened in the second photo or am i imagining things?

Posted

does her face seem slightly swollen and reddened in the second photo or am i imagining things?

She probably got fillers again.

Posted

She filmed it right before flying from Canada - her face might have been affected by long flight + crying and other emotions. Not denying that she has fillers (presumably a lot of it), just saying that her face might be changed by other factors as well this time.

Posted

She filmed it right before flying from Canada - her face might have been affected by long flight + crying and other emotions. Not denying that she has fillers (presumably a lot of it), just saying that her face might be changed by other factors as well this time.

That is what I was thinking but didnt want to watch the video again to figureout timelines.

Posted

I can’t put my finger why she looks so bad in this photo I think are the sun glasses or the fillers 

DF0F9996-CF2D-4940-9BEF-7E8AD62423D2.png

Posted

Honestly, the entire shot looks bad to me.
I know Taylor is quite on the slim side and I would never resort to body shaming but the way she stands here and with the bouquet between her legs, the legs look so damn thin. Her arms too. But then her face suddenly looks so chubby? I don't know. The glasses are also not doing her any favours.

Posted

the glasses are too big for her face that's why it looks off plus the bun at the very top of her head isn't really flattering.

at least no rattails...

Posted

It’s literally the sunglasses throwing everything off. She looks like she just got cataract surgery or lasik. 

Posted

Honestly, the entire shot looks bad to me.
I know Taylor is quite on the slim side and I would never resort to body shaming but the way she stands here and with the bouquet between her legs, the legs look so damn thin. Her arms too. But then her face suddenly looks so chubby? I don't know. The glasses are also not doing her any favours.

I think she lost weight and then got cheek fillers again...so yeah, she is looking like a lollipop.

Posted

Off topic, but do you know other youtubers like what she was like in the beginning? A cheerful girl, who sometimes do little and easy diy, go outside, easy recipes, beauty suggestions, clothing suggestions, etc.?

I miss to watch these kind of vlogs, and I don't follow her anymore (because she is so boring now in my opinion).

A big thank you for your suggestions! :D