• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8868 posts in this topic

Posted

I wish she would try more to find a good skin routine instead of pumping more botox into her face :alpacaworry2: Her face looks really lumpy, even with make up on and I guess it's mostly from her fillers since the acne is mostly around her skin and isn't as visible with make up on. And no, that's not just a bad angle or bad screenshot, that's how she looks the whole time in that part of the video.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-05 um 18.37.35.png

Taylor doesn't really need to defend this choice, but yeah - you can tell she has filler in her marionette lines and nasiolabial folds, and botox. The pouches under her lip corners are exactly like what I have seen in someone who gets her marionette lines filled. 

Unlike her eating disorder and pseudoscientific BS, Taylor isn't pushing cosmetic procedures, so I don't really care what she does. I personally like knowing that if I hate the way my face ages, I can try to change it a little without going under the knife. I do think Taylor has gone way overboard, especially at her (young) age. It is also funny when she talks about chemicals and organic and clean eating but then gets injections. 

also is she wearing some subtle circle lenses here? (no judgment, just curiosity - her eyes look different)

Posted

Taylor is about healthy eating right? she exercises too. those are good measures to make her body healthy generally, if you don't obsess over it. so why can't she give her body's natural aging a chance and see how it reflects on her face? i mean has she even given her body a chance? it's like the moment she turned into her late 20's she already started getting botox... so young and imo not necessary. and now we have her look like this, now i'm not an expert but it looks like she's overdoing it. 

Posted (edited)

Taylor is about healthy eating right? she exercises too. those are good measures to make her body healthy generally, if you don't obsess over it. so why can't she give her body's natural aging a chance and see how it reflects on her face? i mean has she even given her body a chance?

You are  right but she has an unhealthy body and beauty perceptions since her teenage years. She has mental issues in this field and she loves/loved the kawai dolly look very much (but I am not sure if it was only because it was trend and she wanted to milk it as the better Dakota and because it was/is popular in asia or if she truly liked it from the core).

It wasn't healthy for her going full in the modeling career. She really should have finished her nutrition degree and modeling part time. The most beautiful women become insecure because it is such a though business. She looked so stunning in the tight pink herve-like dress like a real VS model but didn't feel comfortable. If you are mentaly not in balance with yourself all these beauty operations wouldn't bring your the peace you hope for. You only postpone the conflict you have to challenge.

Of course you can try to age as good as possible but the aging process itself you cannot prevent and it shouldn't. There is a reason nature has this circles of life and of course it exhausting but if you look at people who are in balance with themselve it possible to overcome it and still be happy. Self-acceptance and realistic self-love is a tricky and challenging thing most people struggle once in a while in life. The thing with Taylor is that she is so spoiled and rich that she finds constantly ways to escape but longterm it is not going to lead anywhere properly. And because she is a public YT person we all can observe it.

Edited by Veeja

Posted

Taylor is about healthy eating right? she exercises too. those are good measures to make her body healthy generally, if you don't obsess over it. so why can't she give her body's natural aging a chance and see how it reflects on her face? i mean has she even given her body a chance? it's like the moment she turned into her late 20's she already started getting botox... so young and imo not necessary. and now we have her look like this, now i'm not an expert but it looks like she's overdoing it. 

She was getting fillers in her early 20s already. 

Posted

the video was really irrelevant... I mean many of her vlogs are (as are many vlogs in general tbh), but this one just made no sense. She should've cut out this vlog and just filmed and uploaded a much more recent one w/ the address about why she hasn't posted for a month.

her channel is getting sloppier...

Posted

Wow, I didn't even get a notification for this video. Just shows how the algorithm forgets about you if you're not active. 

Posted

Boring Vlog. The only thing I was excited about was the lush bath bomb ¬.¬

Really? another assistant? Natalie doesn't even look worried that the new assistant is coming for her job. She upgraded to BFF status and is probably still getting paid. Soon Emily will join the BFF squad. This is so sad. Stop buying friendship, Taylor. You don't need two assistant to film your boring videos. 

Posted

couldnt even finish this one. also couldnt finish her backpack video. honestly all her videos with her assistants where shes just laughing manically like a middle school girl at a slumber party are hard to watch and relate to. theyre telling inside jokes and laughing about things that the audience literally has no idea whats going on. or to be honest, theyre laughing about things that literally arent funny? like wearing a big backpack is really not that hilarious. she talked seriously about her grandpa then it cut straight to her cackling with her bought gal pals. clicked off because i just felt annoyed by the loudness and lack of structure to the vlog.

Posted

What does she do now that requires 2 assistants? Her videos have been the worst they have ever been. I haven't watched her properly in weeks

Posted

Hello, first time poster here. I've generally been so disappointed with her content. The move to Hong Kong has killed her channel imo and I can't see why she would ever need two assistants. Her footage has been super shaky and poorly edited and I agree the structure of her vlogs is really odd. I do feel bad about her grandpa but I miss her Japan content the most. Now there doesn't seem to be a point to her vlogs and I can't ever finish one. 

Posted (edited)

New video is up. 

Edited by Rosami

Posted

I really feel for her. I've struggled with depression my entire life, and honestly, if I didn't have to worry about money at all, I'd probably be like Taylor and just sit around all day doing nothing. It makes me feel weirdly thankful that I do have to pull myself up and go to work each day for some sort of routine. I wouldn't be shocked if Taylor was struggling with depression, or even just feeling really lost in this transitional moment of her life. I think everyone can really benefit from counseling and I bet it would really help Taylor to start seeing a therapist (OFF CAMERA). Hoping that things start getting better for her.

Posted (edited)

Losing people is very hard, especially when you're not really there to see them a lot. Taylor is very emotionally alone and that doesn't help. I couldn't help but notice she says she doesn't have anyone, then quickly corrects herself to say she has Tom. She does not physically have someone who she can bring all her issues to and help her get through this grief. I assume Tom has been supportive, but to even make that mistake of saying she has no one is really where her mind is really at. She only sees people when it's to take photos or do something for social media and that's also very damaging. 

I have always felt North America has a very poor relationship with death and makes it even more morbid than it is. That's just my personal opinion. Dragging out the planning of a funeral (for profit) over a week or two period, then having this really weird, somber memorial for the person. 

Not sure what the point of the Rogue bangs with her new hair is but I also wonder if maybe Taylor shouldn't have coloured hair because she just doesn't take care of it. The colour looks great fresh but from her recent pictures and Insta stories, it has already faded and died down over a matter of a week or two. 

Edited by girlblunder

Posted

It's two videos about this now, though. I don't know about you but I don't want to see someone deeply depressed crying about their loss of a loved one. That's fucking DEPRESSING. I go on Youtube for entertainment and while sometimes I'll watch something with more substance, unless you're a very close friend of mine I'm not sitting through the shit Taylor is putting on camera. Yes it sucks she feels like this but it has no real place in her videos especially not two in a row. I assume they're monetized which is gross and I don't mean to sound cold but it honestly seems like she's trying to make money off of her grief which is gross. Stay off the internet until you can go back to your job which is to make light and fun videos.

Posted

I feel bad for her but at the same time "I gave myself two weeks off" ok Hun you've been giving yourself 8 months worth of off time. She needs a therapist. 

I noticed she lost weight too and I don't think it's from the gym alone. I don't think she has been eating.