• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8868 posts in this topic

Posted

She had a death in the family I think, so it's normal to take some time off. Everyone grieves differently.

Yeah I agree but if she had a real job,no way it would last this long. 

Posted

She had a death in the family I think, so it's normal to take some time off. Everyone grieves differently.

i haven't been keeping up but, honestly she always takes a shit load of time between videos, regardless.

also, like the person before me said, if she had a real job she'd get 2 days to deal with that and she'd have to move on...not saying it's ok but, girl has everything handed to her on a silver plate and she does nothing with it. 

Posted

i dont even think when she returns she would have any new content to offer, maybe that's why she is even taking longer to post

Posted

She's naturally lazy and doesn't have any driving force to do anything because she's set for life; it is the perfect recipe to do absolutely nothing for weeks straight.

Posted (edited)

i haven't been keeping up but, honestly she always takes a shit load of time between videos, regardless.

also, like the person before me said, if she had a real job she'd get 2 days to deal with that and she'd have to move on...not saying it's ok but, girl has everything handed to her on a silver plate and she does nothing with it. 

Can confirm, got 2 days bereavement when my grandad died. 

Edited by heckin_bork
Spelling

Posted

She's back in Hong Kong, according to her insta stories. Yesterday or the day before she also posted her new hair colour there, I forgot to record it but it looked really nice :) 

Posted

I think the reason she's grieving for so long is because she literally has nothing else to do? I know that probably sounds rude, but what I mean is that people with normal jobs (or friends around them) usually have some kind of distraction that they can focus on. Like going back to work or going out with friends a lot. But Taylor has neither, so she just simply can't distract herself and that's why she's still grieving. Of course she can take her time, but a new hobby or something like that surely would help and I don't think her grandpa would want her to be sad because of him for so long.

Yeah and usually people who go back to their day job are still sad but also move on. I know people who take PTO on anniversaries of a death and that is understandable. I do 100 percent agree with you that she probably would be able to be somewhat happier if she had goals and things to do to take her mind off it awhile. I can't imagine losing one overseas even if she has a first class ticket, it's still too late. 

Posted

Posted

Completely useless video. Don't know why she posted it as there was nothing in it. In the beginning she mentioned how her grandpa passed away suddenly and that's why she hasn't been posting in "two weeks" (it's been over a month sis). She showed behind the scenes of the backpack video and someone named Emily was the one who filmed her and her ASSISTANT WHO SHE HIRED TO FILM FOR HER.

All in all, not worth a watch.

Posted

it really has been a month lol. anyway, you're right it is boring. but then again, her life is boring so how could her vlogs be any different? 

Posted

I wish she would try more to find a good skin routine instead of pumping more botox into her face :alpacaworry2: Her face looks really lumpy, even with make up on and I guess it's mostly from her fillers since the acne is mostly around her skin and isn't as visible with make up on. And no, that's not just a bad angle or bad screenshot, that's how she looks the whole time in that part of the video.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-05 um 18.37.35.png

Posted

Since I'm here, i want to tell y'all the danger of botox.

I know those are french articles, but you can find english like articles with the same subject https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.topsante.com/beaute-soins/medecine-esthetique/botox-injecte-dans-les-rides-il-finit-dans-le-cerveau-248927

https://optiondermasante.com/dire-non-injections-de-botox/

But the thing says that in the long term, botox injection, the bolulik toxine goes in our nervous system, so brain. And what are its consequences? Inflamations, feever.. And other dangerous stuff..

So i think that they should do their injection with their doctor's approval and stuff.. Not do em as a hide misery (i tried to translate the expression "cache misère" but I've failed) 

Posted (edited)

Completely useless video. Don't know why she posted it as there was nothing in it. In the beginning she mentioned how her grandpa passed away suddenly and that's why she hasn't been posting in "two weeks" (it's been over a month sis). She showed behind the scenes of the backpack video and someone named Emily was the one who filmed her and her ASSISTANT WHO SHE HIRED TO FILM FOR HER.

All in all, not worth a watch.

The thing that erk me was the fact she was talking about motivation and positive vibes. Who is this  for? Her audience or for herself? I can understand mourning and being with family for two weeks but literally the rest has been being lazy after that. She has no goal except to have baby and go viral. 

Edited by saber932